Maidenform Reviews

08/28/2014
Maidenform Ratings and User Reviews. Maidenform is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 4827 reviews.
Maidenform.com offers a complete selection of Maidenform bras and panties, daywear and sleepwear separates and Flexees shapewear.

Maidenform Rating

More About Maidenform

Recent Reviews for Maidenform

• Aug 22, 2014
    I just want to say that I've never purchsed these items from Maidenform before, so I really won't know if I'll be happy or will buy from them again until I get the items in my hands. But so far, so good.
    Favorite brand for lingerie
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Just wanted to try your product out and was pleasantly surprised by the pricing. I hope the products is as good as advertised.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Was pleased I could at least purchase another bra in my size at a reasonable price.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    We are looking forward to recieving our order. We have purchased Maidenform bras in the past and they have always held up nicely. We would appreciate any coupons or discounts at any time.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    First time ordering online at maidenform... hope its good
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Hoping that I will be satisfied with my purchase
  • Aug 22, 2014
    You should do more promotions like the $7.99 bras!
  • Aug 22, 2014
    I acquired a corset on an airplane tax free catalog for Maidenform and have worn it ever since. I love it and want to obtain another piece of shapewear to use.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    This is so much easier than searching thru the racks at Kohls!!!
    Need more 34D bras.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Looks like a very good savings on purchase. Once I receive I will know the quality.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Love it
    Better than i expected.
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Aug 22, 2014
    One of the bras is too large. Since it was on sale, it wouldn't be worth the shipping cost to send it back. I'm just kinda stuck with it.
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Aug 22, 2014
    not all the items i ordered were shipped and I was not notified until i received the rest of the items
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I bought a product I liked at the outlet store and it just wore out this week, after much hard use. I was glad to see a timely online sale. Once I find a product I like, I tend to be a loyal customer, especially when it comes to something like bras. Thank you!
    Aug 22, 2014
    I love the t-shirt bra! Even though we don't have a store in town, I will continue to order this line of bras. I did NOT like the boy short briefs - they were huge and unflattering. One of the bras I ordered was no longer available and one item that was stated to be in the order was not in my shipment package. If more of the t-shirt bras had been available, I would have bought more. I will not buy underwear online from Maidenform again.