Main Faucet Reviews

Main Faucet Ratings and User Reviews. Main Faucet is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 18 reviews. Last rated on 04/11/2015.

Recent Reviews for Main Faucet

• Apr 11, 2015
    The shower door I purchased was offered at $50 - $90 less than at other merchants that I shopped online. I'm eager to see how the shipment and delivery work out. If it arrives intact in a timely manner, I'm a fan!
  • Apr 4, 2015
    Great price free shipping easy-to-use website
  • Apr 4, 2015
    Looking forward to shopping on mainfaucet.com again soon.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    ordering experience was great, hoping delivery is as pleasant.
    Apr 16, 2015
  • Mar 16, 2015
    Very convenient and excellent pricing
  • Mar 12, 2015
    Apr 9, 2015
    My item was back ordered bc of a strike on the ports out west. Main faucet found me one almost the same and discounted the price even though it in no way was their fault! If I could give them a 100 I would. Faz specifically was great!!😃😃😃
  • Feb 25, 2015
    Person whom I called was helpful as was the chat person. I think all specs on products should be shown. I was calling to get spout length on a faucet and to find out from what point it was measured. Showing this would have saved me a call and an online chat.
  • Feb 23, 2015
    Mar 5, 2015
    I gave tracking a 1 because there was no tracking info. I gave met expectation a 5 because this is advertised as a "vessel" which should be flat on bottom to sit atop a flat surface. This is not flat!
  • Feb 22, 2015
    the website is not accurate as far as "in stock" items, it changes from day to day and hour to hour, when you call its out of stock, the portal is updated to reflect "backorder" then changes to in stock .. This is quite confusing when tryng to make a purchase
  • Feb 21, 2015
    I still have more things to buy..
  • Feb 21, 2015
    Mar 12, 2015
    I placed an order, it was cancelled in their end, they still have not refunded my money. I have emailed, called and emailed again. This is very frustrating, next step is to get my bank involved as a dispute. They should not have charged my card if they knew they didn't have the item.
  • Feb 17, 2015
    large selection and great prices
  • Feb 9, 2015
    We purchased this shower tower for one of our bathrooms and like it so much I am ordering another for our other bathroom.
    Feb 17, 2015
  • Feb 7, 2015
    Easy to navigate and purchase. Good price.
  • Feb 6, 2015
    Overall the experience using your site went well and the people I talked to on the phone was pleasant and helpful. The only frustrating part was when I filled everything out and then hit the review return policy button, and tried to go back to finish the order it had deleted all my information. Not a big deal, but an aggrevation that wasn't necessary.
  • Jan 30, 2015
    Very pleased with the process.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Need to fix the search function. Doesn't take you to what you want.