Mainely Urns and Memorials Reviews

05/05/2015
Mainely Urns and Memorials Ratings and User Reviews. Mainely Urns and Memorials is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 109 reviews.

Mainely Urns and Memorials Rating

More About Mainely Urns and Memorials

Recent Reviews for Mainely Urns and Memorials

• Apr 24, 2015
    Very interesting & beautiful items.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    I was very impressed with the variety of options for personalization - different fonts, scripts, multiple lines for engraving. Very professional and the ordering site was very easy to navigate.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Easy ordering. Nice selection. Can't wait to see the final product.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Very helpful customer service...Jill
    Apr 24, 2015
    Speedy response to questions about the product via email. Knowledgeable answers and extremely courteous. Thank you for an easy transaction for a difficult situation after losing my father.
    Apr 26, 2015
    This is the second time I have purchase an urn from Mainely Urns. They have good quality products and their engravers work with you and do a wonderful job. Jill in customer service is helpful and gets back to you promptly. You will not be disappointed with their service.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    I appreciate the prompt reply to my email sent regarding the size required for burial of two urns. I had emailed Mainely Urns and other company, to date; still have not heard from the other company and have already placed the order with Mainely Urns. Great customer service!!!
  • Apr 14, 2015
    Apr 24, 2015
    quality product that arrived on time. I had emailed after my purchase because I wanted to make sure on the arrival date (I needed it on a Saturday morning, it was sched to arrive on Friday) I never got a response to my email but the website was easy to use and I was able to track my purchase.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Apr 22, 2015
    Timely service and the products were exactly as portrayed on website. Being Canadian it added quite a bit to the purchase price with the customs and brokerage fees and the dollar strength was poor at the time of my purchase. Shipping is also high. Overall you had what I wanted so I am very satisfied.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    very affordable bronze cremation urn with rose
    Apr 17, 2015
    All the service was very unique and good but unfortunately the product is not like I was expecting looks very ,very cheap Sorry but is the truth
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Was very happy to find your site as I searched for a company that appeared to provide quality products in a timely manner.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Great price on the snap top urns
  • Apr 8, 2015
    nice looking urn. pefect color
  • Apr 7, 2015
    LOVE THEM! This is my second purchase. They are kind and caring people. Their products are beautiful and very well made. Excellent service. Would definitely buy here again and have recommended to many friends.
  • Apr 3, 2015
    exactly what I was looking for
  • Apr 3, 2015
    Was specifically looking for a USMC pendent for one of our sons, and very happy to find it at Mainely. The free shipping encouraged me to look further for small items to add to the memorial wall the children and I are creating. So I was very satisfied. I'll be more satisfied if I can get the pendent engraved.
  • Apr 1, 2015
    Thank you. Lifelong Cubs Fan.
  • Mar 30, 2015
    Shopping experience went well. I will see how my items are when they are shipped. Very reasonable prices.
    Apr 12, 2015
    I mad an error on my order and they corrected and provided new item right away. I am very pleased with their customer support.
  • Mar 29, 2015
    Excellent selection and much improved website for shopping!
    Apr 10, 2015
    Very responsive to our needs and quality of product surpassed expectations!