Manuals Ink, LTD Reviews

07/30/2014
Manuals Ink, LTD Ratings and User Reviews. Manuals Ink, LTD is rated 7.9 out of 10 from 475 reviews. Last rated on 07/30/2014.

Manuals Ink, LTD Rating

More About Manuals Ink, LTD

Recent Reviews for Manuals Ink, LTD

• Jul 30, 2014
    It's nice to find a manual.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    ordering was fine, USPS is plain thievery! We should have mail as an option or some other form of shipping, cheaper than what I was robbed to order this manual!
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I saved $30.00 by ordering from Manuals Ink instead of purchasing a manual from the respective Car Dealership ! Thanx !
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Very glad for this site.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I usually have a hard time on computers.But your site was easy to use.
    ihave none at this time
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Did not know this site existed. Will use again in the future.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    this is a rip off by Garmin
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Excellent preparation. Indexs were quick and easy to find and read title
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I was thrilled to find your site. I just spent a small fortune on my new camera but the manual that came with the camera is so cheap it will not last for a month of constant use. I have notified the local camera shop and gave them your website to see if they are interested in buying the camera manuals. I believe that they really get tired of returning costomers returning to ask questions.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    I loved it was able to have all the info. right now
    Jul 29, 2014
    quick and easy
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Jul 29, 2014
    I did not receive the correct manual for the vehicle I own.

From Manuals Ink, LTD

please contact us and we will be happy to exchange the incorrect one for you.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    didn't like the almost forced option of subscribing to magazines I didn't want.

From Manuals Ink, LTD

we are sorry you didnt like the magazine offer. most of our customers enjoy this feature of our site this is why we do this.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Jul 28, 2014
    The manual arrived on time and is perfect for my reference needs.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Jul 28, 2014
    I was disappointed in the manual. It is homemade. Ink is pale in places; color pictures would have been better; and some of the instructions are not altogether clear.

From Manuals Ink, LTD

we do not print our manuals in color as that would cost our customers in the end. if you are unhappy with it we will be happy to issue an RMA so you return it.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    This was a very easy site to navigate throughout.
    Jul 30, 2014
    I'm very disappointed in the quality of the product I received, SKU canon34375, the Canon EOS 60D manual. Pages 41-54 are severely skewed. Pages 219-241 are also skewed but not quite as badly. I sent an email about the promlem but, as yet have not recieved a reply. Given the overall substandard punch quality, I wish I could obtain the address to send the manual back to Manuals Ink for a reprint and the punch quality that I feel was paid for. Please send an email to me with your intentions to pbgomez@comcast.net. I will be more than happy to change my feedback should I obtain a manual where all of the pages can be turned without damaging them. Thank You for your time. Pete Gomez, 10 Hazelwood Drive, Hingham, MA, 02043-3817. Home Phone: (781) 749-1008. I look forward to hearing from you.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Jul 28, 2014
    The download copy was perfect. The problem is I evidently did not read your ordering instructions as well as I should have because I can not read the bound copy received in the mail without a magnifying glass.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Jul 28, 2014
    I have never received my order

From Manuals Ink, LTD

please contact us so that we may find out why you have not gotten it yet.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Jul 30, 2014
    The product is fine.Delivery time unusually long.