Manuals Ink, LTD Reviews

01/28/2015
Manuals Ink, LTD Ratings and User Reviews. Manuals Ink, LTD is rated 7.8 out of 10 from 549 reviews. Last rated on 01/28/2015.

Manuals Ink, LTD Rating

More About Manuals Ink, LTD

Recent Reviews for Manuals Ink, LTD

• Jan 28, 2015
    Very modern set up. easy to understand.
    do not have any yet
  • Jan 28, 2015
    waiting to receive the manual
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Ease of Use and has always had what I'm looking for. Pricing is very fair.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Will see when I get the manual.
    Great site. Been looking for motor home manual for 5 years
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Don't have any comments at this time
  • Jan 26, 2015
    my first time I have no idea yet
  • Jan 26, 2015
    It took me awhile to figure out what to purchase and how. It was so hard in the very beginning to know what to click on, which way to go. I am not familiar with trying to order from a place that has so many varieties of the same thing. (the Magellan). I just hope I have done it correctly. I assume you will tell me when I need to up-date maps and road conditions. You do not know what the shipping will be until after you have started the survey.
    necessary evil resolved
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Quick and easy, Downloading best bargain.
    Jan 26, 2015
    Jan 28, 2015
    We made a mistake in the ordering process and I contacted the company. Even though a reply e-mail said a human would contact me regarding the problem I wasn't contacted and didn't know whether the problem would be resolved for many days, which caused considerable anxiety.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    Fast, easy, and user friendly.
    Jan 28, 2015
    That's delivery product looks great and on time
  • Jan 19, 2015
    I just purchased a Sony Cyber-shot DSC WX350 cameral and was disappointed to find that not only was there no manual included, but the one provided by Sony was online or in PDF form. I had no desire to read a 195-page manual online to learn about the camera, but I also was not about to print 195 pages from a PDF. So I 'googled' copy of manual for DSC WX350 and found several sites. However, Manuals Ink provided several options regarding format and was the most reasonable. I'm glad I found them.
    Jan 27, 2015
    I purchased a Sony Cyber-shot camera and was really upset to find that the manual Sony provided was available online only. To get a hardcopy I would have to download a 95-page PDF...No way! During an online search for manuals, I was thrilled to find Manuals Ink, LTD. Not online did they provide a bound manual, but they offered it in several sizes. THANK YOU, Manuals Ink, LTD !!!
  • Jan 18, 2015
    This is an order. Nothing other than the order has taken place. But, so far so good. Looking forward to receiving the manual and discovering the value it will give to our use of the iPhone.
  • Jan 17, 2015
    I Was looking for a Sharp calculator book and was unable to get it. After spending some time, I gathered that you did not have Sharp calculator manual available. I did spend some time searching, though. But other than that, everything was fine.
    Jan 27, 2015
    Originally, I was looking for an Owner's Manual for a Sharp calculator, Model #EL-1801C which you do not have. If you could obtain that manual for me, I would appreciate it very much. Other than that, the service was great.
  • Jan 16, 2015
    Easy shopping experience. Just have to watch for those drop down boxes. Shipping charges are a little high. Wish there was an option for less shipping charges and taking a week or so to deliver.
    Jan 28, 2015
    Your web site said the manual would be delivered quickly, and it took 12 days to come. Thats a bit slow.
  • Jan 13, 2015
    Jan 28, 2015
    The manual for my new phone is not easy to follow I am having trouble getting the easy-to-understand instructions for my phone.
  • Jan 10, 2015
    Jan 27, 2015
    I thought the cost was high but I needed it and the delivery charge was very high like half the cost of the manual