Manuals Ink, LTD Reviews

01/20/2017
Manuals Ink, LTD Ratings and User Reviews. Manuals Ink, LTD is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 346 reviews. Last rated on 01/20/2017.

Manuals Ink, LTD Rating

More About Manuals Ink, LTD

Recent Reviews for Manuals Ink, LTD

• Jan 20, 2017
    Was a Simple process
  • Jan 20, 2017
    found it very easy to find what I was looking for
  • Jan 19, 2017
    I was very pleased with my online shopping with Manuals Ink, LTD and will recommend to other friends and family.
  • Jan 19, 2017
    Do't know yet. Haven't had a chance to try it. Too busy filling out survey.
    pay pal would be nice
    Just need to find out about my PowerShot SX60HS camera
  • Jan 18, 2017
    More a sales effort than a "product delivery" service. I was to down load a product manual and I have not received the download yet. Surprised that you put the survey before the download at the wireless delivery of the product.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    I do not have the product yet. However, I am pleased with the selection offered and cost.
  • Jan 17, 2017
    Waiting for delivery of the manual right now.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    All this for one $6 manual!!!
  • Jan 16, 2017
    I'LL RESERVE MY OPINION UNTIL I HAVE RECEIVED MY PURCHASE.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    have not download the manual yet
  • Jan 16, 2017
    At first I was ordering Manual in the book form from You, for my new Apple iPhone 7 Plus, but your postal charges are ridiculously high, over $60, to send the book worth of about over $30. I am certainly not paying that much money for the postage of a book, therefor I decided to get an electronic form of Manual, which comes out much, much chipper, only the fraction of the price of the book Manual. Regards Robert W. Batalin.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Easy to use found what i needed quickly
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Good, well known company.
  • Jan 9, 2017
    The truth of the matter is that I logged on to Manuals Ink to order another manual, which is much more important to me. I tried to order a manual for the Sony SLT-A68 camera, but it was not listed on your list of manuals. This is a very complicated camera and some kind ol detailed manual is necessary. Sony has the manual on their website but it must be printed and then bound, a complicated procedure for me. his =was very disappointing.
    Jan 20, 2017
    I do like Manuals Ink, LTD. I have dealt with them a number of other times The problem is they don't always have manuals for the products I own, even those that were manufactured several years ago. They are not always current.
  • Jan 8, 2017
    checkout form kept changing the shipping method on me. a pain in the neck
  • Jan 7, 2017
    Very pleasant first experience...
    Jan 16, 2017
    Very easy transaction, from ordering to delivery. Very satisfied. Highly recommend Manuals Ink.
  • Jan 3, 2017
    I will know more when I receive the manual but it seems as a reasonable alternative to the high priced factory manual.
  • Jan 3, 2017
    I can count on the manual being up-to-daate and in good condition.
    Jan 17, 2017
    I have called severala times and sent email messages and they do NOT respond . I want to return one package to them and have them credit my charge card but I am unable to do so because they never respond.