Manuals Ink, LTD Reviews

08/24/2016
Manuals Ink, LTD Ratings and User Reviews. Manuals Ink, LTD is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 311 reviews. Last rated on 08/23/2016.

Manuals Ink, LTD Rating

More About Manuals Ink, LTD

Recent Reviews for Manuals Ink, LTD

• Aug 23, 2016
    Will be able to give more comment after receiving purchase
  • Aug 23, 2016
    I did not know this service existed. I purchased a classic car and needed a manual for it. I searched and found this one . It offered 3 ways to get the manual. Which was nice and made me choose this company.
  • Aug 22, 2016
    Impressed with site and hope the product matches up with my model of suburban as it is the LTZ model with all the bells and whistles.
    First time use.
  • Aug 22, 2016
    I appreciate the wie range ofmanuals available.
  • Aug 22, 2016
    When I tried to get the manual I chose to down-load it and I paid for it. Once I realized that I could get a printed copy, I went ahead and I ordered on and I paid again. Is this right? Paying twice?
  • Aug 22, 2016
    great product and service!!
  • Aug 22, 2016
    good place for all manuals from cars to cameras
  • Aug 21, 2016
    I bought a used Mazda B4000 truck and it didn't come with a manual. Very thankful to find it here! Thank you.
  • Aug 21, 2016
    If there was an opportunity to review my order I did not see it so am left with a rough guess of what i paid for and that I will receive the correct item. I was glad to find there is a resource for a manual for my camera but need to see my oder before i am cut off.
  • Aug 21, 2016
    The only thing I did not consider top rate was lack of information about the shipping charge. It turned out to be fair BUT I did not find that out until the end of the checkout. I found no information about shipping charges or maybe no shipping charges. I would like it if you would say in your description,price plus shipping. Maybe I just missed it. Sometimes I'm told I don't look so good. Please do not consider this A minus from your quality of work.
  • Aug 21, 2016
    I would like to have had the option to view the print size of m y order. I ordered the smaller manual for ease of use in my camera case. Will not know until I receive it if I can read it. Hoping for the best.
  • Aug 20, 2016
    This is my first purchase, so I don't have alot to comment on.
  • Aug 20, 2016
    i had to find my own manual. i was billed 5 times far 1order and it wasn't right. i will cancel at the bank. at first ,i could not clear on my credit card, it just kept adding orders and i never was sure why. fist ordered a 81/2 binder. i ended up with a dowloaded manual and i was billed 5 timed for a more expensive product. these will not be paid
  • Aug 20, 2016
    Very quick!! I was surprised I could even find a manual to buy!!!!
  • Aug 19, 2016
    will see after download
  • Aug 12, 2016
    Unable to find the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 user's manual.
    Aug 21, 2016
  • Aug 8, 2016
    Aug 21, 2016
    My camera manuel is great very clear printing.
  • Aug 7, 2016
    Very easy to order from this merchant.
    Aug 23, 2016
  • Aug 1, 2016
    I found the site very helpful, quick and easy. I will have more info after I receive my Manual. I got the Garmin for Christmas, with no other information. My Computor is not responding, it' 14 years old. I guess it's time for a new one. Thanks again. S.Cannizzo
    Aug 19, 2016