MardiGrasOutlet.com Reviews

12/20/2014
MardiGrasOutlet.com Ratings and User Reviews. MardiGrasOutlet.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 293 reviews. Last rated on 12/20/2014.
Circle of Excellence - MardiGrasOutlet.com

2014 Winner

MardiGrasOutlet.com Rating

More About MardiGrasOutlet.com

Recent Reviews for MardiGrasOutlet.com

• Dec 20, 2014
    100% satisfied with overall internet shopping with the website. Hopefully the products I ordered will be here in one piece (ordered dishes).
  • Dec 20, 2014
    The church I go to raises money by selling king cakes for our soup kitchen and senior home bound meals. We are not even in the state of Louisiana so buying anything worth buying mardi gras beads, babies, etc is really hard. Everything we find here is cheaply made or unable to find like the babies. My brother in New Orleans sent an email suggesting this sight and it has so much more than I need. This order I made came so fast I was not expecting it for another two days. I cameback for that very reason because we needed more of the things that have all of what we need. We will continue to buy here each time we order the things the offer.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    If you would also utilize the United States Postal Service which would be one third of the the cost of Fed Ex I would have bought another case of beads. My point is the shipping was so expensive you lost out on another $40.00 sale. Thank You.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    This is my 3rd time ordering beads from this site and I will continue every year. I am in a parade twice a year that I will order beads for.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Looked for heart beads for 2/14/15 Mardi Gras parade for a small Krewe, and glad I found them.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    quick, easy, fair
    TIKA DESIGNS IS CUTEEEEEEEEEE
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I enjoy shopping on line with MardiGrasOutlet.com. Its fast and easy. Just the way I like to shop!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I love this site &'return yearly for my Spanish Town Parade throws. As well as any Halloween parade throws I can find. Throws are very good quality. MAJOR ISSUE with this ste: items are frequently( more time than not ,out of stock during peak parade ording seasons so I often have to buy from non-local companies and that is disheartening. The website locks up frequently when inputting info ie: payment info,changing order quantity or viewing cart.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Very complete, you can find everything you need for a Mardi grass party and very affordable prices. I love the tutorial!!
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Very nice selection of poly deco mesh ribbon in a wide variety of sizes from 21" to tubing. The occasional coupon or special offer would be nice as well.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Great pricing, products and ease of purchase.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Found the web site to be very user-friendly, and I found just what I was looking for very easily.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Let's hope the products are as advertised.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Please add the PayPal Connect option for payment.
    Dec 16, 2014
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Great Place to Shop
    Dec 15, 2014
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Dec 14, 2014
    Items were as described. Very happy with product and service.
  • Nov 30, 2014
    My sister order stuff for a party she was coordinator and the productive is awesome for the price and she is very picky do online purchases..... Thank you mardigrasoutlet.com
    Dec 13, 2014
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Was pleased with the selection and DIY tutorials.
    Dec 17, 2014
  • Nov 22, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    The Fleur de Lis ornaments are very nice. I expected silverleaf but got gold; however, it's a very subdued gold tone. Actually, although they are plastic, they're very elegant and look great on our tree. We keep getting very positive comments. .