MardiGrasOutlet.com Reviews

06/01/2015
MardiGrasOutlet.com Ratings and User Reviews. MardiGrasOutlet.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 316 reviews. Last rated on 06/01/2015.
Circle of Excellence - MardiGrasOutlet.com

2014 Winner

MardiGrasOutlet.com Rating

More About MardiGrasOutlet.com

Recent Reviews for MardiGrasOutlet.com

• Jun 1, 2015
    Good prices and lots of choices will keep me coming back for my party needs.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I found exactly what I was looking for in a very short time. I will look here first when I am in the market for such items.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Found you on pinterest, hoping to use more products. would like to know if you have a physical store
  • Jun 1, 2015
    The only complaint is that I set up a favorites or wish list and when I go back to get it it is gone so I have to start all over. Fun place to shop. I collect Mardi gras. I am disabled and can not go get those things for myself and I do love the Mardi gras and all the stuff that goes with it.
  • May 30, 2015
    Love the products. We order every year, this is our 9th year to have a Crawfish Boil. Thank you.
  • May 30, 2015
    Thank you !
  • May 29, 2015
    shipping was a bit steep.
  • May 29, 2015
    Great site, great products, great deals!
  • May 29, 2015
    I love this website,I was searching around for decorations for a crawfish themed birthday party.I found what I was looking for and much more....
  • May 27, 2015
    This is a wonderful company.
  • May 27, 2015
    Easy to order and had fun items to help us decorate for a party. We looked at the site a few times before ordering and it was nice that we had saved our items to a list. Thank you!
  • May 27, 2015
    am anxious to get items for next mardi gras we start planning very early
  • May 27, 2015
    I would like to see more fun paper plates (like the discontinued Marching Band) and more decorations for parties of all kinds cajun. Also, a week is a long time for receiving an order that you do not have to pay extra.
  • May 27, 2015
    Their selection and ease of purchase make this my go to for ordering throw beads for my annual float trip. My only concern is that it appears several of the options are out of stock. Hope that the inventory gets beefed up in the future or new selections take the place of the out of stock merchandise.
  • May 26, 2015
    Awesome variety of mardi gras beads at wonderful bulk prices
  • May 26, 2015
    First time ordering from this site
  • May 25, 2015
    Really good price on columns there are the cheapest I found
  • May 24, 2015
    May 31, 2015
    Items ordered received on time and in excellent condition
  • May 21, 2015
    Jun 1, 2015
    Timely. Very nice
  • May 5, 2015
    Very happy with past service from this company.
    May 29, 2015