MardiGrasOutlet.com Reviews

07/30/2014
MardiGrasOutlet.com Ratings and User Reviews. MardiGrasOutlet.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 254 reviews. Last rated on 07/30/2014.
Circle of Excellence - MardiGrasOutlet.com

2013 Platinum

MardiGrasOutlet.com Rating

More About MardiGrasOutlet.com

Recent Reviews for MardiGrasOutlet.com

• Jul 30, 2014
    I wished,They would.nt charge too much for the Postage and Handling,since the prices of Gasoline is going down and have to pay too much for this.I like this company,When my Finicial Hardship ease a little,I will continued to order from your company and looking foward to ordered a Flashing Necklace or a Costume next time.If it wasn't for my Profit sharing bonus check,I woulded have ordered from this company.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    found what I was looking for quickly. While there look at other items but unfortunately they were out of stock. but will keep an eye on em. just so easy to find what you are looking for
    I think it was great
  • Jul 29, 2014
    So far, so good, will let you know later. Thank you.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Using merchandise bought for niece's wedding shower and will use this this site again for Mardi Gras parties. Great prices!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Best prices on product and shipping!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I like what you are doing.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    everything was great and on time
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I LOVE the products on your website but I've noticed that a lot of the items were either sold out or discontinued!
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Great selection of items I will order in the future
  • Jul 27, 2014
    First order went smoothly. Second time was harder at checkout and since their customer service is closed on week end, it added at least 10 to 15 extra frustrating minutes to check out.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    We buy for our Ball table and gift bag decorations for Jan 2015. Unfortunately we saw a lot of your Mardigras items out of stock.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    This was my first time using the website and I'm definitely coming back! so much variety and great prices.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    My son and daughter-in-law are having their first Crawfish Boil in a few weeks and I'm going to surprise them with some party supplies!
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Easy to navigate website. Quick and easy checkout. Very good prices
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Love the quick shipping
  • Jul 17, 2014
    I had to scale back my purchase due to the shipping expense. If shipping was cheaper I would have purchased more products. Maybe you can find a cheaper way to ship so you can sell more items.
    Jul 25, 2014
    My only issue was the cost of shipping. I had a limited budget to work with and had to scale back my order due to high shipping costs.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    I had trouble finding the ribbon I needed for my daughters wedding until I reached MardiGrasOutlet. They had exactly what I wanted at a far better price than the other pages I found it. It was a breeze to pick out what I needed and to check out and have it to my place in 4 days or less! Thank you very much.
    Jul 30, 2014
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Jul 28, 2014
    I had an amazing experience. 100% satisfied!
  • Jul 7, 2014