MardiGrasOutlet.com Reviews

08/29/2014
MardiGrasOutlet.com Ratings and User Reviews. MardiGrasOutlet.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 240 reviews. Last rated on 08/28/2014.
Circle of Excellence - MardiGrasOutlet.com

2013 Platinum

MardiGrasOutlet.com Rating

More About MardiGrasOutlet.com

Recent Reviews for MardiGrasOutlet.com

• Aug 28, 2014
    I was making a Santa suit for my Grandson and this was the best site to find a belt to complete the suit! Thanks.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    great products, will shop again!
  • Aug 27, 2014
    I like shopping this site because the value is good. I often find the products I am most interested in are out of stock, which is disappointing.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Love the selection! thought the shipping cost was a bit pricey for what I bought, but you don't have control over that I guess.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    This is my first time here, but my experience was great, I hope to come back soon.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    just what i needed for my wedding decorations!!!!!!!! great prices!
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Lots of stuff to choose from. Likely will be buying my mardi gras throws from here :)
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Wasn't very familiar with mesh wreaths so I searched several sites but found Mardi Gras has a much bigger selection. The how to videos are a nice touch for 1st time beginners. I plan on coming back again!
    So glad I found this company online. Great shopping experience
    Excellent products and service
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Great prices. Compared to a local business prices and decided to wait and order from Mardi Gras Outlet!!
  • Aug 25, 2014
    I was disappointed at the amount of items that are out of stock, requiring me to order something other than what I had originally wanted to get. There was options that were in stock though, so it still worked out.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    I found this site during a search for wreath frames. I found the tutorial with the cross frame. I liked the price and decided to check out the quality.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Prices are much better than local craft shops.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    I really like this place it is fast and easy to buy what you need for Mardi Gras and it comes in early and looks just like what you see on the website. Thank you
  • Aug 24, 2014
    MardiGrasoutlet.com Had a specific color of deco mesh that I had been trying to find. I am hoping that it is the same shade as the picture on the webite.
  • Aug 23, 2014
    Thanks for offering unique party items!
  • Aug 23, 2014
    lots of choices
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Well organized website that expedites the search process. I found what I was looking for quickly.
  • Aug 5, 2014
    Found nice fleur de lis for my wreaths
    Aug 23, 2014