MardiGrasOutlet.com Reviews

02/07/2016
MardiGrasOutlet.com Ratings and User Reviews. MardiGrasOutlet.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 394 reviews. Last rated on 02/06/2016.
Circle of Excellence - MardiGrasOutlet.com

2015 Winner

MardiGrasOutlet.com Rating

More About MardiGrasOutlet.com

Recent Reviews for MardiGrasOutlet.com

• Feb 6, 2016
    we just ordered for a event loved the site and will give more feed back on how fast it gets here
    Found thru Pinterest - prices better than local retail
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Loved a lot of the items on your site! All were pretty decent price! Only thing bad is I didn't like the $15 shipping cost! But thank u for the order!
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Large selection, competitive prices.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    In addition to all the offered crafting supplies, I love Mardi Gras outlet for providing so many tutorials that help me immensely with ideas and how-to instructions. I only wish Mardi Gras Outlet.com would consider a partnership with PayPal. So much easier to check out and I like using my cash account rather than credit cards. Just a suggestion. 😊
    Good selection with goodprices
  • Feb 5, 2016
    This was an easy ordering process. I hope the quality of the merchandise is good. If so, I will shop here again.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    The mardi gras plates are cheaper on another site!
  • Feb 4, 2016
    Selection of Mardi Gras themed products, especially the disposable Hurricane glasses are priced exceptionally well. I'm hoping to receive my order in time as well!
    cant wait to see
  • Jan 31, 2016
    Feb 7, 2016
    Received the order within two days! All items were packed well. Their items are of good quality and they have a very good selection of items that I need.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    was happy to purchase from a Louisiana company. Would like to see a wider variety of products. Party favors, costumes, t-shirts.
  • Jan 26, 2016
    I've ordered the last 2 years for a parade I'm in and the selection is great. Although I procrastinated and missed out on the jumbo beads so I will be sure to order early next year.
    Feb 7, 2016
    One item I wanted and placed in cart became unavailable. When items are close to sold out a note would be helpful so I don't leave items in cart for later. Otherwise my order was complete and received earlier than expected. Oh and very impressed with refund of shipping once customer service realized business address rather than residential. Very satisfied!!
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Looking forward to getting the Mardi Gras beads!
  • Jan 24, 2016
    Feb 5, 2016
    There was a little breakage, which I guess is normal, but also the beads were filthy, turned our arms and sleeves black while we were throwing them
  • Jan 23, 2016
    Selection of products is great, yet shipping charges are way too high. With no option for a slower less expensive service like USPS.
    Feb 4, 2016
    great experience and quality products EXCEPT that shipping was outrageous! Probably will not order again because of this.
  • Jan 22, 2016
    Feb 5, 2016
    I haven't received my product - will return if not there Saturday.
  • Jan 18, 2016
    Feb 5, 2016
    Everything is as it should be, and I'm a happy customer.
  • Jan 18, 2016
    It would be nice to have the option of free shipping if you spend a certain amount
  • Jan 17, 2016
    Feb 4, 2016
    Very pleased with my order. Fast shipping and good quality products at very good prices.