MardiGrasOutlet.com Reviews

09/01/2015
MardiGrasOutlet.com Ratings and User Reviews. MardiGrasOutlet.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 173 reviews. Last rated on 09/01/2015.
Circle of Excellence - MardiGrasOutlet.com

2014 Winner

MardiGrasOutlet.com Rating

More About MardiGrasOutlet.com

Recent Reviews for MardiGrasOutlet.com

• Sep 1, 2015
    the prices are great. they answered phone quickly and helped me complete my selection.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    A great place to buy a large quantity of throw beads - specific colors - but good prices.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I really like this site and always come back to it for my craft needs, however I wish I could find some coupons with as much as I use them.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    the shipping fees to be more expensive than most online places I select from
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I have been checking back for a couple of months. I need the wooden paddle servers & they have been out of stock. Hope they come in before my reception.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I would like to have more options related to mardi grass hats. Hope I can get the hats that are sold out before the party. Also the shipping fares are quite expensive
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I enjoy shopping on MardiGrasOutlet website. They have a wonderful suply of everything and the products are great.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    very easy ordering process and products arrived on time as stated. very pleased
  • Aug 28, 2015
    My deco mesh go to company!!!
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Very pleasurable experience. Easy Internet access and very easy website to maneuver. I woulds highly recommend this Company.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Looking forward to merchandise
  • Aug 27, 2015
    so happy with shipping rates
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Checkout was simple
    Sep 1, 2015
  • Aug 21, 2015
    I love shopping from here. But I have been ill and now I have orders to fill for Green Bay Packer wreaths.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    love the products
    It was all good.
  • Aug 14, 2015
    great products, on time delivery, great customer service
    Aug 27, 2015
    I ordered on Friday and t as delivered that Saturday, I've ordered before and all orders were perfect. Yes; I plan on ordering again and again.
  • Aug 14, 2015
    If you accepted PayPal it would be better
  • Aug 13, 2015
    This was my first purchase with this company and I must say it was easy to find what I was looking for and could not find a better price! Thank you.
    Aug 28, 2015
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Great site to shop!
    Aug 31, 2015
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Fantastic online experience. Trust delivery and product will follow suit. Great website MGO. Really easy to follow and lots of information about each item making it easy to calculate sizes.