11/25/2015 Ratings and User Reviews. is rated 9.7 out of 10 from 198 reviews.
Circle of Excellence -

2015 Winner

6 years Rating

More About

Recent Reviews for

• Oct 2, 2015
    Would like to see more premium deco mesh options
  • Oct 1, 2015
    This is a great place to find anything to use with decorations mesh. Large variety of colors.
  • Sep 30, 2015
    Cool site even more for a saints fan. keep the new designs coming.
  • Sep 30, 2015
    Very easy website to use, good selection and prices.
  • Sep 30, 2015
    My son decided he wanted a crawfish boil for his 16th birthday at the last minute so finding decoration here in town was impossible, so thank you for having some of the items he wanted!!
  • Sep 30, 2015
    Nice product for good price for school fundraising Spirit Beads.
  • Sep 30, 2015
    I was very pleased that Marigras contacted me when the item I wanted was available.
    Easy to use and fast.
  • Sep 29, 2015
    Whenever I need beads for a school event I go immediately to because they always have the best variety of colors and the bulk prices are great when shopping on a budget.
  • Sep 29, 2015
    Easy to use website, nice selection, and especially useful was the 2 day delivery option. I am going to a masked ball this weekend, plans made short noticed, and I needed a mask. Party City stuff and other offerings through Amazon looked cheap and could not be received quickly. I hope FedEx delivers as promised.
  • Sep 27, 2015
    So far, so good! Alway happy with your services thus far. We are a New Orleans themed restaurant, so your products are perfect for us. We ordered these beads for our 1 year anniversary, so we are hoping for many more years of needing your website! Let the good times roll!
  • Sep 22, 2015
    Sep 28, 2015
    I've always been pleased ordering thru y'all. Everything I need is usually in stock and the shipping is quick. I always recommend you!
  • Sep 22, 2015
    Sep 30, 2015
    Surprised at the extremely quick turnaround time!
  • Sep 20, 2015
    really like mardi gras out website and the prices are good too. Easy to find what you are looking for when it comes to mardi gras stuff.
    Sep 30, 2015
    Love it
  • Sep 19, 2015
    Love the product. I will purchase other products.
    Sep 29, 2015
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Sep 28, 2015
    I love the Mardi Gras coins I ordered. Just what I was looking for and I didn't have to drive 6.5 hours to New Orleans to get them. the only thing I would like is more color variety but I can work with the ones I got.
  • Sep 16, 2015
    Update the checkout process 😉
    Oct 1, 2015
    I'm a very satisfied customer. My friend will love their gifts on our cruise. Thank you for helping in this matter to ensure my satisfaction of your product. It's very appreciated. I will be a returning customer!
  • Sep 14, 2015
    The Mardi Gras tiaras were just what I was looking for. We are going to a Mardi Gras party and needed some small item to represent Mardi Gras. This fit the bill and wasn't expensive.
    Oct 1, 2015
  • Sep 11, 2015
    Sep 27, 2015
    Fast shipping. Great communication on the status of my order. Overall very happy with product and service. Would definitely order again.