MardiGrasOutlet.com Reviews

02/08/2016
MardiGrasOutlet.com Ratings and User Reviews. MardiGrasOutlet.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 400 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - MardiGrasOutlet.com

2015 Winner

MardiGrasOutlet.com Rating

More About MardiGrasOutlet.com

Recent Reviews for MardiGrasOutlet.com

• Jan 15, 2016
    This is my first order. I have watched some of your tutorials and end joy ed them. I want to try some of them. I could not find some of the supplies so I went to your Web site. Found you prices to be competitive . I hope to do more business in the future .
  • Jan 15, 2016
    Ordered last year and was very pleased so decided to order again! Great experience.
  • Jan 15, 2016
    I found your website via a link on Pinterest for a project I am going to make. I compared your prices with local stores as well as online shops and your product prices were much lower; however, I knew I would be paying for shipping and handling on your site and I thought it was a bit high, but not high enough to not place the order. I am hoping my order will arrive on the date indicated for the amount of shipping I chose. Looking forward to making my next project!!
  • Jan 15, 2016
    This was easy to use. I need the beads for a fund raiser.
  • Jan 15, 2016
    Mardi Gras outlet is a great source for items we can't get locally to celebrate Mardi Gras in Denver!
  • Jan 15, 2016
    Overall easy to order with good variety and prices
  • Jan 14, 2016
    I am in a Krewe in Pensacola Florida that represents Breast Cancer. I bought the boogie throws because they represent what we are about. Save the TaTas!
  • Jan 14, 2016
    It's nice to have a good online shopping experience, ease of use and quality selection. Thanks!
    Excellent choice for shopping for Mardi Gras supplies
  • Jan 14, 2016
    MardiGrasOutlet.com have always done a very good job, The customer service is great. We can recommend them, and will use them again.
  • Jan 14, 2016
    lots of items were out ofstock
  • Jan 13, 2016
    Bought from them for several years for charity Mardi Gras event, wish they had more 36, 40,42 in. beads
  • Jan 6, 2016
    I used to buy these beads directly from the store when I was in Biloxi every summer. However, in August 2015, the store was not open to the public. This was very disappointing. I would prefer to pick them up in person to avoid shipping charges and to see and touch the merchandise before purchasing it.
    Jan 15, 2016
  • Jan 4, 2016
    Jan 15, 2016
    Awesome product, time of shipping, and overall experience. Will definitely order from again!!!
  • Jan 3, 2016
    There are too many items out of stock. I would have purchased several more items if they had been available.
    Jan 14, 2016
    I would have purchased more items if they had been in stock. There are too many out of stock items in their merchandise listing.
  • Jan 2, 2016
    I am the chair person for fun raising at my Church. I run 3 to 4 events per year. Each with different themes. I still have much to purchase for this Madri Gras Event. I hope to return to this site to order other items needed this week. So far, I have been happy with the site.
    Jan 14, 2016
    I was pleased with the product and service but I found that the shipping costs to be high. I purchased additional merchandise from a competitor who waived the shipping costs. This is for a church sponsored fund raiser and keeping costs down is important.
  • Dec 29, 2015
    Like your selection and great prices
    Easy Great prices
  • Dec 27, 2015
    I thought the selection was great, but the shipping was a bit costly. Still cheaper than driving to Baton Rouge or even deeper into New Orleans.