MardiGrasOutlet.com Reviews

03/30/2015
MardiGrasOutlet.com Ratings and User Reviews. MardiGrasOutlet.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 701 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - MardiGrasOutlet.com

2014 Winner

MardiGrasOutlet.com Rating

More About MardiGrasOutlet.com

Recent Reviews for MardiGrasOutlet.com

• Feb 15, 2015
    Great products, excellent selection, reasonable prices, speedy delivery, excellent service.
  • Feb 14, 2015
    Every year I throw a huge Mardi Gras party and I always get my beads from y'all. Thank you for helping me share my culture.
  • Feb 14, 2015
    Looking forward to receiving the products in a timely manner and evaluating they quality. I am cautiously optimistic :-)!
  • Feb 13, 2015
    great online company.
  • Feb 10, 2015
    Nice shopping experience. Hope it gets here when it should, for my party this weekend.
    Feb 15, 2015
    Super fast shipping & awesome prices!
  • Feb 9, 2015
    Used this site a couple years ago, glad to know it's still aorund!
    Feb 15, 2015
    FAST service, great selection... Some were broken when we got them, but oh well...
  • Feb 9, 2015
    Very happy with MardiGrasOutlet. The shipping is faster and cheaper than any other bead seller I've dealt with.
  • Feb 9, 2015
    The check out process sucks when using a shipping address other than billing.
  • Feb 8, 2015
    I love them!
  • Feb 8, 2015
    Love the selections. I wish I had found it sooner!
    Feb 14, 2015
    Quick delivery and very pleased with all my purchases.
  • Feb 5, 2015
    Nice stuff at great prices. Excellent shipping choices and prices. A little bit of trouble finding the wig and selection brought up twig instead. I will order in future years. Wished you weren't out of a few things such as plush alligator with King crown and Jester dolls with porcelain faces.
    Feb 13, 2015
    terrific place to shop and order. Lowest shipping of Mardi Gras items. Love it.
  • Feb 3, 2015
    I think you have the best prices I've seen on line.
    Feb 14, 2015
    Very good quality. On time delivery
  • Feb 3, 2015
    I like the multiple ways to find items. Given the large inventory of items its sometimes fearful that I will not find something I would like. Always like to see whats new
    Feb 16, 2015
  • Jan 29, 2015
    Mardigrasoutlet has a great selection of mardi gras beads...just what I was looking for to give out at my party. I love all the different shapes!
  • Jan 29, 2015
    I ordered from you last week, and was impressed with the speed of the order.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    I think it would be more logical to do the survey after the items have arrived
  • Jan 21, 2015
    Love this place!!!
    Feb 13, 2015
    I love mardisgrasoutlet.com! Thank you!
  • Jan 20, 2015
    Feb 13, 2015
    One of my light strands was faulty. Only half of the lights worked. I replaced each bulb and still no success. I did not have time before our party to return the lights for new ones. My fault for waiting to late to order them in the first place. Otherwise I am very happy with the price and products. I will probably order again, but I will visit your store in person next time that I am in the LA area and make the purchase in person.