MardiGrasOutlet.com Reviews

02/12/2016
MardiGrasOutlet.com Ratings and User Reviews. MardiGrasOutlet.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 415 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - MardiGrasOutlet.com

2015 Winner

MardiGrasOutlet.com Rating

More About MardiGrasOutlet.com

Recent Reviews for MardiGrasOutlet.com

• Feb 2, 2016
    If my account would remain active year to year it would be useful since I or my wife order every year. Thank you
  • Feb 2, 2016
    Site was very easy to use
  • Feb 1, 2016
    Very easy website process checking out and finding products
    Shipping is expensive
  • Feb 1, 2016
    I think when you review your cart it should give a tottal item count. I kept having to count. I think the mask selection should besuch that if I like a mask I have a color SELECTION in it. Not just come in one color.
  • Feb 1, 2016
    Not priced as cheaply as some, and not as big a selection as some, but I got an order confirmation before I even made a payment on my order. I had already ordered throw beads from another distributor but was not feeling confident they would arrive in time for my Super Bowl party so I bought more from Mardi Gras Outlet. Covering my bets! Each distributor has slightly different offerings so I usually buy from more than one distributor anyway.
  • Feb 1, 2016
    Trying to add two different beads packages was a problem. The site didn't allow me to add a second style of beads on a single order.
    I love your store!
  • Feb 1, 2016
    My friend owns a local restaurant and she has an annual Mardi Gras party. These beads are for that party......sorry for the late order as I was out of town! I am usually more organized. Can't wait to get this order. Laissez le bon temps rouler!
  • Feb 1, 2016
    I found this website to give me everything I ask for. There were several items out of stock but its probably because were close to the date of celebration. The variety was impressive and the merchandise was better than expected upon arrival of the first shipment.
  • Jan 31, 2016
    Lots of options, but a lot of out of stocks as well.
  • Jan 31, 2016
    Making my dead line
  • Jan 26, 2016
    Feb 1, 2016
    Loved everything I order. I will be making an order every month starting in March for the next year Mardi Gras. I ride in three parades and I love what y'all have. Will not work with anyone else. Thank u so much.
  • Jan 26, 2016
    Feb 1, 2016
    I was a first time customer. The easiness of placing the order through to the delivery was exceptional. Thank you.
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Great value for the price.
    Feb 1, 2016
    Great value for the money.
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Feb 1, 2016
    The quality of one of the stands of beads I ordered wasn't the greatest. Paid $1.50 a stand and the beads were stuck together.
  • Jan 21, 2016
    The items that i really wanted were out of stock
    Feb 1, 2016
    Shipping was too expensive. Two small items shipped in the same small box cost the same for each item. Which meant I paid double for the shipping.The shipping was much more than the items.. I would only buy from this company if I couldn't find it elsewhere.
  • Jan 11, 2016
    Shipping is too high!!
    Feb 2, 2016
    Loved the masks. But the shipping price was too high, almost as much as the product. Ridiculous.