marineandreef.com Reviews

03/31/2015
marineandreef.com Ratings and User Reviews. marineandreef.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 116 reviews. Last rated on 03/31/2015.

marineandreef.com Rating

More About marineandreef.com

Recent Reviews for marineandreef.com

• Mar 31, 2015
    Was easy and straight to the point. Great prices. Easy to navigate
  • Mar 27, 2015
    I've been buying from marine and reef for awhile now and would come back to purchase anytime I need something.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    we will see how the shipping goes.....
  • Mar 26, 2015
    Although they didn't have my first choice in product available, they did have the alternative that I had been looking at for a lower price than I had been able to find anywhere else. Prices for all items that I looked at seemed very reasonable and checking out was easy.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    I'm just now beginning to get back into aquaria. I've looked at your website many times in the last couple of weeks. I chose to purchase the heaters from you because they area a quality item in my price range. Thank you!
  • Mar 25, 2015
    Great products at great prices.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Marineandreef was a great find. I hope to continue to do business with them in the future. Great website. Great prices.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    great site, great prices, will be seeing them again
  • Mar 22, 2015
    They had a great selection at great prices and had a lot to choose from!!
  • Mar 18, 2015
    Easy shopping experience. Thank you! Aloha
  • Mar 15, 2015
    I was rather relieved to have found this sight, my snakes screen broke a year or so ago and marineandreef.com had the cover i was looking for which is VERY HARD to find as the manufacturer of the cage I have doesn't make replacement screens.
  • Mar 15, 2015
    Mar 26, 2015
    fast great service
  • Mar 14, 2015
    I liked everything about this merchant, but think the shipping charge was high for the tiny item I ordered. Shipping is more than 50% of the item cost!
  • Mar 11, 2015
    Awesome company. Have purchased from them many times and it has always been a pleasant experience. Highly recommend!
    Mar 18, 2015
    Products were exactly as described and worked well. Highly satisfied with how Marine and Reef handled the order. the only fly in the ointment was USPS and their notorious ability to preform their job job and deliver the package by the expected delivery date. Sincerely wish that Marine and Reef could utilize FedEx. UPS and USPS cannot meet the standards for delivery services on time, no matter what. Tracking information provided by USPS was sparse and not up to date.
    great selection of items
  • Mar 11, 2015
    Nice selection of products and pricing was very god.Will shop here in the future
  • Mar 10, 2015
    Fast and easy
    Mar 21, 2015
  • Mar 8, 2015
    I havve no comments
  • Mar 5, 2015
    thought items were reasonably priced and the site was easy to navigate
  • Feb 25, 2015
    Mar 10, 2015
    I can't even use the product that was sent. I wanted the product you can plug into a wall not the product that has to be plugged into a transformer. This product is totally useless to me. $78.00 down the tubes. I guess I have learned my lesson and by in the store instead of online.