marineandreef.com Reviews

01/22/2017
marineandreef.com Ratings and User Reviews. marineandreef.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 67 reviews. Last rated on 01/21/2017.

marineandreef.com Rating

More About marineandreef.com

Recent Reviews for marineandreef.com

• Jan 21, 2017
    Site was very easy to use and I found exactly what I needed. I Purchased a 48 inch light at a local pet store and it was not doing it so I put that light on the salt tank and ordered a 72 inch light from you guys for the same price that I paid for the 48 inch. Thanks for your help.
  • Jan 13, 2017
    I had a lot of problems placing an order. When I finally was able to place the order I received in error telling me that it was unavailable at the time please try again later. So I waited a few hours and tried again. This time it finally went through. There are a lot of problems on your website, is: icon didn't show up and processes that wouldn't work. You might want to get someone to check it because you might lose business.
  • Jan 13, 2017
    They are a wonderful company to work with. I ordered the wrong size of light and they let me return it no questions asked. Their customer service is also very superb. They understand your problem and can actually speak English! Their orders are also almost imidiately processed. I would definitely recomend marine and reef to anyone.
  • Jan 13, 2017
    I will know more after receiving the parts
  • Jan 11, 2017
    Pretty easy to navigate site. Had exactly what I needed.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    Nice site, a little pricy
  • Jan 10, 2017
    Good selection and great pricing!!!!
  • Jan 8, 2017
    I don't like to do a survey from a company until the product is delivered and I can see quality, timeliness, condition of package, etc...
  • Jan 7, 2017
    it was easy
  • Jan 7, 2017
    They carry all the filter parts I need to keep my aquarium water sparkling! With the cheapest prices online.
  • Jan 3, 2017
    excellent web site.good prices and easy to use with a great selection.
  • Dec 30, 2016
    Has all products in one place. Very easy to navigate website. Prices very reasonable.
  • Dec 29, 2016
    Best pie on this led lighting I could find any where
    Jan 14, 2017
  • Dec 28, 2016
    first time had what I needed
    Jan 20, 2017
  • Dec 26, 2016
    Competitive pricing on products. First purchase, so speed of shipping remains to be seen. Threshold for free shipping is higher than competitors.
    Jan 2, 2017
    Their prices are competitive on some products and not so much on others. The shipping is done in a timely manner. If you know the prices you are looking for on what you are shopping for, then I would definitely recommend looking at marineandreef.com to check out their prices.
  • Dec 17, 2016
    Quick and easy
    Dec 30, 2016
    Easy to use plan on using it for more purchases in the future
  • Dec 16, 2016
    Dec 27, 2016
    The product was just as described. My product was very securely packaged. The shipping was FAST! Will purchase from this company again!!!
  • Dec 16, 2016
    Dec 27, 2016
    My tank came in broke the first time around. a simple email and they shipped me another same day! it came in beautifully
  • Dec 15, 2016
    Dec 26, 2016
    Great online shopping experience..
  • Dec 10, 2016
    the light I purchased was way cheaper than anywhere else that I saw it available. Wish like some sites the shipping would be free after $50, but some sites are after $100, so it's not as expensive as that.
    Dec 28, 2016