marineandreef.com Reviews

12/18/2014
marineandreef.com Ratings and User Reviews. marineandreef.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 111 reviews. Last rated on 12/17/2014.

marineandreef.com Rating

More About marineandreef.com

Recent Reviews for marineandreef.com

• Dec 17, 2014
    great site so far
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Great site, great price
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Great company and have the products that some companies don't carry.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Great website. Very informative info, not just product descriptions. And great prices
  • Dec 14, 2014
    I just found the best deal on the web at marineandreef.com. Web site was clearly laid out and additional information about the merchant was easy to find and to the point. Checkout was smooth and the best deal on the web stayed the best deal without any attempt to tack on added charges. Everything on the site was clear and to the point. Thanks and I'll be back.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Great Deals. I will order again from them. If I have to order again. Thank you
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Clear site, good descriptions
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Great rates, appreciate the discounts for sure- not the prettiest sites, but I found helpful and glad I shopped
  • Dec 11, 2014
    I have not received order yet. This is the first time I have used marine and reef to find parts for my Fluval 304 aquarium filter.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Awesome website. very easy to navigate.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    I have not yet recieved items as I just placed my order. Kind of hard to tell you about my shopping experience
    Dec 17, 2014
    Though I haven't used the parts yet all looked fine. The only thing they could not send is a part the is no longer available. .....not their fault. good job..
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Easy to find what i was exactly looking for. Happy so far!
    Dec 10, 2014
    Everything was on time, except it was left outside our door nobody rang or knocked and in an apt that is free goods to anyone walking by. I like the tank a little confused on the 2 different looking hoods in the pic online also didn't come with instructions but found them PDF on website..... Overall happy so far!
    Dec 14, 2014
    It works great!
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Great sit and great prices
    Great company AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  • Nov 29, 2014
    Dec 12, 2014
    The surveys are crazy, this is the 4th time I have filled out info on this purchase. I will not buy from this site again because of this.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    I found the things I needed very easily, and I could not believe the prices, you beat the local stores by a long shot.
    Dec 8, 2014
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Great selection of things and wonderful prices.
    Dec 13, 2014
    Absolutely great website. That have great prices, and are very quick email responders. I will definitely be ordering from them again soon
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Dec 13, 2014
    Great customer service, had a question about swapping out lamps in the 2 lighting fixtures I ordered. Items all packed well, shipped quick, and worked perfectly. Would order again, Thanks
  • Nov 23, 2014
    Easy to navigate, fairly "modern" website (compared to others) and nice prices and variety. Will definitely shop again from this merchant. Accepting PayPal would be a big plus and would add in an extra layer of confidence to the buyer.
    Dec 10, 2014
    Awesome service and prices. Definitely know their business. All my aquarium needs needs are met by this business.