11/26/2015 Ratings and User Reviews. is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 94 reviews. Last rated on 11/25/2015. Rating

More About

Recent Reviews for

• Nov 25, 2015
    Thanks for providing a great service
  • Nov 25, 2015
    they should reduce the free shipping requirements. The free shipping dollar amount is to high in support of your good lower prices items.
  • Nov 24, 2015
    Great website. WIl order again.
  • Nov 24, 2015
    excellent prices and super easy to find what I was looking for
  • Nov 22, 2015
    So far so good...I'll know more when I start using the protein skimmer. I work for a company that ships industrial supplies. Your next day air rates are quite expensive.
  • Nov 21, 2015
    Best deal on this product that I could find and a coupon code on top.
  • Nov 21, 2015
    Great online shop for marine products. Great price and shipping. Need to check sales monthly
  • Nov 21, 2015
    Nice selection on products and replacement parts
  • Nov 20, 2015
    Great experience everytime I order from
  • Nov 18, 2015
    Multiple phone calls and no answer. After receiving an email, call again and still no connect. Why have a tool free number and no one can use it?
  • Nov 17, 2015
    I thought the checkout procedure was less clear than it could have been but then, I did NOT design it!
  • Nov 16, 2015
    Great experience and can't wait to receive my order. Thanks.
  • Nov 16, 2015
    first experience seemed good, if my items are delivered quickly it will be a better experience
    Nov 23, 2015
    my initial experience with Marine and Reef was excellent , hopefully it will continue to be a good experience shopping with them.
  • Nov 15, 2015
    Best place to buy Ocean Clear Filter products. Excellent site to deal with. Free shipping on order plus a discount. It doesn't get much better than that!
  • Nov 14, 2015
    Overall good experience
    Nov 25, 2015
    Great service Great products
  • Nov 13, 2015
    You need to have a bigger selection of products
  • Nov 12, 2015
    Even though the item was out of stock when I inquired about it to order, it only took a day before it was in stock! The representative was very helpful and courteous on the phone and said if I signed up that I would get an email when the item/shipment came in. And I actually did get an email and was able to order today, the very next day. I appreciate not having to wait and call back in a week or two and getting the gift ordered in a timely manner with answers to my questions. Thank you.
  • Nov 11, 2015
    i couldn't find any better website for the parts i just bought.
  • Nov 11, 2015
    I love it
  • Nov 8, 2015
    Great site, selection and awesome prices!
    Nov 19, 2015
    Excellent selection, great prices and fair shipping. Highly recommended.