marineandreef.com Reviews

09/29/2014
marineandreef.com Ratings and User Reviews. marineandreef.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 88 reviews. Last rated on 09/28/2014.

marineandreef.com Rating

More About marineandreef.com

Recent Reviews for marineandreef.com

• Sep 28, 2014
    This is a great site.
  • Sep 27, 2014
    The prices are great. The website is easy to use. As long as the product gets here in a timely fashion and functions as intended, they'll have my recommendation and future business.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    Good technical support. Appreciate the quick shipping. Suggest making PAYPAL payment an option.
  • Sep 23, 2014
    Would be interested in wholesale buying to sell in store (Niko's Reef).
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Love this site!
  • Sep 21, 2014
    thanks and great job
  • Sep 21, 2014
    Nice site easy to navigate. Prices are reasonable. Hopefully they ship quickly.
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Stop using Fedex. They don't leave packages. Not everyone works from home waiting for Fedex to open the door for. Order Fedex to leave the package without a signature.
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Seems to be a great place to shop, and they have very good prices.
  • Sep 19, 2014
    easy to find what I needed
    Sep 28, 2014
  • Sep 17, 2014
    Sep 27, 2014
    appreciate your help thank you
  • Sep 15, 2014
    So far so good. I just ordered the product so I have yet to experience any customer service.
  • Sep 14, 2014
    had half of what I was looking for but was happy to see the items I couldn't find at my regular supplier like Salty Supply, Dr forster smith, Marine Depot
    Sep 20, 2014
  • Sep 13, 2014
    I like the prices
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Sep 16, 2014
    It is taking too long to get my product. It was ordered on 9-8 and it is sheduled for delivery on 9-19 by FedEx. I have ordered other product further away and have received it faster.
  • Sep 7, 2014
    This site is AMAZING, I am so glad that I found it and there was an awesome sale. I am going to be so pleased with the product once I receive it.
    Sep 19, 2014
  • Sep 7, 2014
    Great online experience and pricing.
    Sep 22, 2014
    Great product and communication. Highly recommend this seller.
  • Sep 6, 2014
    found what I was looking for and for way less than Pet Smart membership price Found info needed concerning my filter. I had never used a Bio wheel before and didn't have a clue but thanks to FAQ I am up and running.
    Sep 19, 2014
    I found you on line when I googled my filter product name and I'm very pleased with your prices and quick delivery. I was able to buy my filter pads and a new air pump and pay shipping for less than the filter pads at Pet Smart even with their membership price. My fish and I Thanks you so much
  • Sep 4, 2014
    Great website. Lots of products avail. and the shipping is very fast.
    Sep 17, 2014
  • Aug 29, 2014
    I have used your company for all my large and small aquarium needs...Your online process from shopping to check out is very user friendly...Your prices are always reasonable, shipping is within reason, and the overall experience has been great...I will continue to use your company for all my aquarium needs...I will also continue to recommend your company to others with aquarium needs...Thank You...
    Sep 20, 2014