marineandreef.com Reviews

07/04/2015
marineandreef.com Ratings and User Reviews. marineandreef.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 91 reviews. Last rated on 07/03/2015.

marineandreef.com Rating

More About marineandreef.com

Recent Reviews for marineandreef.com

• Jul 3, 2015
    Fast shipping on my first order, just purchased the second.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    They are very helpful when I call to ask questions
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Highly satisfied, this guys carry hard to find items at very reasonable prices, they just need to improve the looks of their web page.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Pretty impessedwith the prices
  • Jun 24, 2015
    "Right click to open link in a new page" is disabled to prevent image theft? C'mon. It's annoying trying to compare products when every link redirects me....
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Had a low price compared to most online retailers for my item. They also listed some very specific information right in the title of the item that most would leave out.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Unbeatable price on the Kessil a150w unit's.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    ALL IS GOOD FOUND WHAT WE NEEDED AND ORDERED IT HOPE IT IS WHAT WE NEED
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Shopping experience was superb. Prices and shipping are much better than the other online sites.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Just ordered. Iwould konw better about htem after I receive the item.
    Jun 27, 2015
  • Jun 19, 2015
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Smooth and easy experience. Will use them again.
    Jun 25, 2015
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Love the ease of use of the website. Easy to search for products.
  • Jun 17, 2015
    I found your site by happy accident! You have exactly what I was looking for and your prices didn't make me cringe. Just wish I could afford faster shipping but Social Security dictates what I can do.
    Jun 30, 2015
    If every online shopping spree was as great as this one at Marine and Reef I'd be broke! I liked the web site, they had exactly what I wanted and my package arrived on time in perfect shape. I will shop at Marine and Reef the next time I need supplies for my fish.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    had some low prices and a whole page donated to sales and coupon codes, which i liked a lot
    Jun 30, 2015
    my product works very well, except sometimes when i turn it on, there is a high pitched electronic noise. like some kind of electronic whine. it doesnt always come on but when it does it is very obnoxious and distracting.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Pleased with the products that were available online. I had recently purchased similar products elsewhere which were twice the price and were not compatible. Found the specific product at only a few locations after several hours of searching. Very happy I found MarineAndReef.com, and will definitely use them for any purchases of this type in the future.
    Jun 28, 2015
    While resurrecting an old nano-tank, I found myself struggling to find the proper replacement parts. After a few failed attempts and a handful of wrong parts, Marine and Reef had what I needed.. And for much less!
  • Jun 15, 2015
    excellent price, good website, we will see how prompt their shipping practices are
    Jul 2, 2015
  • Jun 12, 2015
    They carry a complete selection of aquarium related products, they are helpful and informative via telephone, their prices are competetive, they ship quickly and they take responsiblity for any errors they might make which is seldom. I would recommend them to anyone in need of aquarium supplies.
  • May 31, 2015
    Jun 28, 2015
    The chiller is quiet and functioning well.
  • May 29, 2015
    This is a great store competitively priced.
    Jun 21, 2015
    Carlos did an outstang job with my order.