marineandreef.com Reviews

08/22/2014
marineandreef.com Ratings and User Reviews. marineandreef.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 78 reviews.

marineandreef.com Rating

More About marineandreef.com

Recent Reviews for marineandreef.com

• Jul 2, 2014
    Site was kind of confusing when you wanted to updated the total amount of one item and still be able to add to cart
  • Jul 2, 2014
    I have looked at other online providers and have to say that marineandreef.com always has the item that I am looking for and at a fair price.
  • Jul 1, 2014
    Great place to shop
  • Jun 30, 2014
    They are great! Really like the simpliciy of their online site and prices.
  • Jun 30, 2014
    Best price I've found on T5 bulbs.
  • Jun 29, 2014
    M&R has just about all that you would need for the aquarium hobbyist. Prices are very competitive and I like the bulk packaging concept that is at a lower price and saves unnecessary packaging!
  • Jun 28, 2014
    Great prices !!! Informative website and the free shipping was a great finish !
  • Jun 24, 2014
    quick and easy web store, would come again for reef supplies
  • Jun 23, 2014
    Great price easy placement of order
  • Jun 17, 2014
    good and fast
  • Jun 15, 2014
    I was looking for a specific model of an aqualight ballast. I liked that it stated specifically the model number.
  • Jun 15, 2014
    Nice selection but shipping prices were outrageous! Need to lower shipping to compete with competitors!
  • Jun 13, 2014
    Very good site.
  • Jun 11, 2014
    Had exactly what I wanted twice. hard to find items in perfect condition and super saver shipping was just as fast as some sites express. Option for faster shipping is also available.
  • Jun 10, 2014
    I am very happy with my buy from you guys, prices are way better then other websites and you guys have it all
  • Jun 9, 2014
    Jun 22, 2014
    Product was delivered on time and as described. Installed and found that one metal clasp that was in the pig tail connection for the light bulb was so thin that putting in the light bulb and removing it for test fitment broke the metal clasp. Fixed product on my own.
  • Jun 6, 2014
    best deal on the items I was looking for!
    Jun 15, 2014
  • May 31, 2014
    I enjoyed the way the site is set up, Very easy to shop!
    Jun 10, 2014
    It was a great way to buy what I needed and I found what exactly what I was looking for!
  • May 28, 2014
    Great price on a Coralife Lunar Aqualight aquarium light fixture. Significantly less than other sites I checked.
    Jun 14, 2014
    They take excellent care in packing the livestock, more than justifying their shipping charges. A few of the items (snails and crabs) didn't fare as well as others in the shipping, but that is to be expected. Overall I was pleased with the transaction.