marineandreef.com Reviews

06/30/2015
marineandreef.com Ratings and User Reviews. marineandreef.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 100 reviews.

marineandreef.com Rating

More About marineandreef.com

Recent Reviews for marineandreef.com

• Apr 13, 2015
    Web Site overly complicated they offer Products that other people dont but if you click the addon like the transformer for the product in your cart it sends you the wrong one They should just include it it costs $14 the item costs $350 Why the hell wouldn't you sell the transformer with it for $370.! Unorganized costumer service department couldn't sell me correct transformer for the product that I purchased Sent the wrong one twice. After they screwed up they insisted I send the transformers back before and i reorder correct product! WTF Seriously! that's not costumer service! You send me a RMA label when you send me the corrected transformer I'll send toy the crap that's wrong back with in 90 days or you can charge me THAT's How it's done people Now I'm Posting this on Line so Buyers can all beware Good luck with your crappy business guys I'll only order stuff from you as a last resort from Now on!
  • Apr 11, 2015
    Have used them before, happy they stock all of the replacement parts for my filter.
  • Apr 10, 2015
    It can be hard finding aquarium supplies online, but the wide selection you provide gives me a great amount of options.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    For small parts that could ship by regular mail, it would be nice to have that option.
  • Apr 6, 2015
    great prices. hope to be impressed by the time it arrives
  • Apr 5, 2015
    hard to find item that you carry.
  • Apr 4, 2015
    marineandreef is very easy to work with
    Apr 12, 2015
    everything was on time and exactly as ordered
    they have what I needed
  • Apr 4, 2015
    shopping with marine and reef was easy
  • Apr 3, 2015
    i'm happy to find what I need.
  • Apr 3, 2015
    Apr 11, 2015
    Please review the email I had sent regarding the purchase of the Biorb Led Light I have stated all my thoughts accordingly
  • Apr 2, 2015
    great prices and grat shipping but not the largest selection
  • Apr 2, 2015
    Marineandreef.com has a wide variety of well priced products and a user friendly website!
  • Mar 26, 2015
    Although they didn't have my first choice in product available, they did have the alternative that I had been looking at for a lower price than I had been able to find anywhere else. Prices for all items that I looked at seemed very reasonable and checking out was easy.
    Apr 5, 2015
  • Mar 25, 2015
    I'm just now beginning to get back into aquaria. I've looked at your website many times in the last couple of weeks. I chose to purchase the heaters from you because they area a quality item in my price range. Thank you!
    Apr 7, 2015
    I was looking for two quality aquarium heaters for an excellent price. Marine and Reef happened to have the brand I wanted on sale. It was nice to find two for the price of one since I need to heat my aquarium in different ways in summer and winter due to were I live and the location of my tank in my home. Since it's the first aquarium I've had since many years ago I needed to be economical since the initial set up is costly. I will order from Marine and Reef again in the future...and if there happens to be a sale on what I'm looking for, then GREAT! I highly recommend Marine and Reef due to the selection of products available and their excellent knowledge about aquaria.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    great site, great prices, will be seeing them again
    Apr 6, 2015
  • Mar 21, 2015
    Apr 7, 2015
    Item was on sale and delivered very quickly.
  • Mar 19, 2015