MarineDepot.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

MarineDepot.com Reviews

02/19/2017
MarineDepot.com Ratings and User Reviews. MarineDepot.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 537 reviews. Last rated on 01/04/2017.
Circle of Excellence - MarineDepot.com

2016 Winner

MarineDepot.com Rating

More About MarineDepot.com

Recent Reviews for MarineDepot.com

• Jan 04, 2017
    Love the site much above all others but shipping is a little long and stupid expensive to upgrade.
    Feb 12, 2017
  • Jan 14, 2017
    I would like to see the rewards to be redeemable to the dollar or even penny, not by certificate level. Like the Bulk Reef Supply and Aquarium Specialty reward programs. I really like the rewards programs as they provide a reason to come back and order again. The easier the reward points are to use the more likely I will be back to use them.
    Jan 30, 2017
    I would like to see reward points redeemed down to the penny instead of the redemption by dollar amount. I would also like to see faster shipping and quicker shipping as it took five days to get my item.
    Excellent product selection.
    Reasonable prices.
    Jan 30, 2017
    Keep up the good work. I like the elf comments. Good sense of hummor.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Awesome website to order from. They have a great selection of brands and equipment to choose from. Shipping is always on time and great customer service when needed. Whenever I need to add to my saltwater tanks this is my first stop.
  • Jan 13, 2017
    The purchase experience was very easy. They had the product my husband wanted and a great price.
    Jan 29, 2017
    Jan 28, 2017
    My only concern was that the delivery was sent signature only. I was not home on forst attempt. If they made it clear that my order would need signature I would have made sure to be home for the delivery. Make it CLEAR WHEN A SIG IS NEEDED.
  • Jan 17, 2017
    the international shipping charges are deplorable and not well explained. I doubt i'll do that again.
  • Jan 12, 2017
    Products came as described,but the bottles were dirty and covered in black dust. Not a big deal but a quick wipe down before shipping would have a made the products look way bettwr.
  • Jan 09, 2017
    everything was easy to find the only thing was I kept having a lot of pop-ups more than any other site I have used
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Great place to shop for any of my reef tank needs and i know shipping is always fast. Thanks
  • Jan 13, 2017
    I would like better dimensions on the parts I purchased.
    Jan 27, 2017
    There were no useful dimensions on-line for the products I ordered...not even a simple L x W x H. This would have made it easier for me to plan my project.I was also unable to track this order on-line and had to contact CS to track for me. The order was received one day earlier than expected, thank you.
  • Jan 13, 2017
    Great shop, helps with all purchases, will return to this shop
    M.D. is the best
    Jan 27, 2017
    M.D. is one of my favorite places to shop online for all my marine needs.
    Jan 27, 2017
    My purchase is to be a blue and white light, the blue does not work. It took alot longer than two days to receive.
  • Jan 12, 2017
    Thanks!
  • Jan 27, 2017
    Great customer service. I am very impressed. Ivan G promptly responded to my query online and was very helpful.
  • Jan 15, 2017
    Jan 26, 2017
    Good product, good price.
  • Jan 15, 2017