MarineDepot.com Reviews

12/18/2014
MarineDepot.com Ratings and User Reviews. MarineDepot.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 267 reviews. Last rated on 12/17/2014.
At Marine Depot, we love the challenge of caring for marine life and know first-hand the importance of quality aquarium gear. To us, aquarium technology is like fine art. Nobody loves it more than we do! That is why we scour the world to find the equipment, nutrition and supplements that will most benefit aquarium owners and their wet pets. Our approach to product sel... Show More At Marine Depot, we love the challenge of caring for marine life and know first-hand the importance of quality aquarium gear. To us, aquarium technology is like fine art. Nobody loves it more than we do! That is why we scour the world to find the equipment, nutrition and supplements that will most benefit aquarium owners and their wet pets. Our approach to product selection is to carry only products we ourselves would use. 99% of orders placed before 2pm PST (M-F) are shipped the same day and most orders over $175 ship free.
Circle of Excellence - MarineDepot.com

2010 Winner

MarineDepot.com Rating

More About MarineDepot.com

Recent Reviews for MarineDepot.com

Easy process, thanks
    survey to long
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I was excited to find that you carry instant baby brine shrimp
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I wish you guys had more choices for protein skimmers, i was looking at the JNS WS-1 skimmer and the deepwater aquatics HOB rated for 75 gallon tanks. but the other web sites i found them on i don't trust to buy from them. Other than that i will be buying from Marine Depot from now on. I used to shop at DRS Foster Smith but I'm afraid they are about to change for the worse. So bringing all my shopping needs to Marine Depot from now on.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    good website had everything i needed and easy to find do not like the shipping prices, many other websites offer free standard shipping. (please make that an option), it makes no sense to have a $185 dollar limit for free shipping!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    overall happy wish prices were a little cheaper
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I am purchasing stuff from Marine depot since 2007 and I am completely satisfy. Just the shipment to Jeddah Saudi arabia is very high it I directly make shipment from marine deport to Jeddah Saudi Arabia. for this reason I am using freight forwarder to receive my orders from Marine depot and forward it to me to Jeddah in less charges, but it take quite more time to order receive in jeddah.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Great service just like before. Keep it up
  • Dec 15, 2014
    fix the web site . it sucks but great price for what i bought
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Great experience. Only opportunities for improvement 1) free shipping would be nice. 2) The light bulbs for the Biocube aquariums could be described more clearly.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Great selection of low to high range price items. Would like betted descriptions on item dimensions video tutorials etc. Cant wait until my package arrives!!
  • Dec 14, 2014
    it would be nice if i could just place my order
  • Dec 13, 2014
    If I need seething fast need reliable use Marine Depot
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Thanks for making this so easy!!!
  • Dec 12, 2014
    not sure yet we will see with first order
  • Dec 12, 2014
    A great site for my aquatic needs
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Dec 17, 2014
    I recommend Marine Depot , on time delivery, accurate products , exelent cuality products.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Upgraded shipping costs from ground to anything other than ground are a bit steep. Truly discourages anyone who needs something QUICK from purchasing on this site. I had to purchase bulbs that I needed quickly from somewhere else just to ensure I had them within a couple days. Would have been better to just buy all 12 bulbs at one source.
    Dec 17, 2014
    The quantity of materials/supplies available and in stock is outstanding. And the packaging is superb.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Dec 15, 2014
    Filter is not what I thought I bought!! It cost more to ship it back then to keep it they are very noisy not happy with product but I love Marine Depot they have great stuff thanks
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Kind of shitty not to include products with smaller discount in the blackfriday coupon code, I would of bought elsewhere but wasn't in stock at the other seller.
    Dec 12, 2014

From MarineDepot.com

Thank you very much for your feedback! We apologize that the item you were looking for was not on sale.