MarineDepot.com Reviews

09/26/2016
MarineDepot.com Ratings and User Reviews. MarineDepot.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 258 reviews. Last rated on 09/26/2016.
At Marine Depot, we love the challenge of caring for marine life and know first-hand the importance of quality aquarium gear. To us, aquarium technology is like fine art. Nobody loves it more than we do! That is why we scour the world to find the equipment, nutrition and supplements that will most benefit aquarium owners and their wet pets. Our approach to product sel... Show More At Marine Depot, we love the challenge of caring for marine life and know first-hand the importance of quality aquarium gear. To us, aquarium technology is like fine art. Nobody loves it more than we do! That is why we scour the world to find the equipment, nutrition and supplements that will most benefit aquarium owners and their wet pets. Our approach to product selection is to carry only products we ourselves would use. 99% of orders placed before 2pm PST (M-F) are shipped the same day and most orders over $175 ship free.
Circle of Excellence - MarineDepot.com

2016 Winner

MarineDepot.com Rating

More About MarineDepot.com

Recent Reviews for MarineDepot.com

• Sep 26, 2016
    You have all the technical stuff needed for a marine system. Best source out there. Keep up your good work!
  • Sep 25, 2016
    one of the easiest sites to navigate
  • Sep 25, 2016
    I judge other sites qualty by comparing them to Marine Depot.
  • Sep 24, 2016
    MarineDepot is the way to go, because of reef products which are the advanced type of products and the price.
  • Sep 24, 2016
    I's a good site fair prices
  • Sep 23, 2016
    Easy shopping experience. Thanks!
  • Sep 23, 2016
    To force customer to sign in is not customer friendly very often we do forget a password, there are so many size we shop now it become craisy the customer should be able to checkout with PayPal without sign in on your website this is real customer service
  • Sep 23, 2016
    This is my first time buying this item. I was very unhappy with a similar item I bought from Marine Depot, so i purchased this in the hopes that this item will be better.
  • Sep 23, 2016
    Great selection of products and fantastic support
  • Sep 22, 2016
    Checkout froze after submitting order. Wasn't sure if it went through or not. Noticed item was still in my cart and it did not show up in my order history. Tried again. Went through OK this time.
  • Sep 21, 2016
    only issue seems to be account information seems to be corrupted.
  • Sep 21, 2016
    I think MarineDepot is great. I have never had an issue and they have great staff to speak with. Fast service, great prices!!
  • Sep 21, 2016
    I find MarineDepot very useful in maintaining my salt water tanks. I wish it were easier to get Cobolt frozen foods shipped to LA as that is my most costly item.
  • Sep 17, 2016
    Always shop on marine depot great prices
    Sep 24, 2016
  • Sep 16, 2016
    Sep 23, 2016
    waiting for sale or discount for my next purchase
  • Sep 14, 2016
    Happy to see that Marine Depot has these new items in stock at a reasonable price.
    Sep 26, 2016
  • Sep 14, 2016
    Wish you all can price match. I The Coralife Biocube 29 Stand is more expensive here than Petco, but Petco sell the 29 biocube for more you all. I have to buy from both companies
    Sep 23, 2016
    Part of the package were damaged. I am not sure if it was Marine Depot or Fedex. All I know is the stand had damages and chips on it.
  • Sep 13, 2016
    Sep 24, 2016
    This protein skimmer is one of the best for the price that I could find. It works great and I couldn't be happier.
  • Sep 9, 2016
    Sep 23, 2016
    This part is annoying and might be a put off for future business. I'll never answer another of these.
  • Sep 9, 2016
    I find their site less irritating than Fosters & Smith. it's easier to find things, their emails make me laugh, especially the previous shipping notices the last time I ordered. It made me remember them fondly and come back to them, as I trust their packaging.
    Sep 23, 2016
    The fact that their shipping letter makes me laugh kept it memorable and kept them in mind when I wanted to purchase items. Some might find it corny but to me, it kept it light hearted. Their packaging of what is a fragile item (light bulbs) so well gave me peace of mind as our local UPS tends to view 'fragile' as 'football' and we have had items shipped from other vendors being delivered dripping glass shards. I know Marine' Depot's items *will* get to me safely.