MarineDepot.com Reviews

08/28/2015
MarineDepot.com Ratings and User Reviews. MarineDepot.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 302 reviews. Last rated on 08/27/2015.
At Marine Depot, we love the challenge of caring for marine life and know first-hand the importance of quality aquarium gear. To us, aquarium technology is like fine art. Nobody loves it more than we do! That is why we scour the world to find the equipment, nutrition and supplements that will most benefit aquarium owners and their wet pets. Our approach to product sel... Show More At Marine Depot, we love the challenge of caring for marine life and know first-hand the importance of quality aquarium gear. To us, aquarium technology is like fine art. Nobody loves it more than we do! That is why we scour the world to find the equipment, nutrition and supplements that will most benefit aquarium owners and their wet pets. Our approach to product selection is to carry only products we ourselves would use. 99% of orders placed before 2pm PST (M-F) are shipped the same day and most orders over $175 ship free.
Circle of Excellence - MarineDepot.com

2010 Winner

MarineDepot.com Rating

More About MarineDepot.com

Recent Reviews for MarineDepot.com

• Aug 27, 2015
    You sell cpr cs202 dx overflow box ? And how come I haven't received the new catalogs ? Can I get discounts or when discounts are available on things be notified !!! Thxs
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Sorry you only had small vol. bottles of seachem flourish.I have several planted tanks.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    SO far a great site, just getting my fish tank set up so I plan on purchasing more in the future!
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I hope that my purchase Will arrive ON TIME without any delays
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I use MARINEDEPOT as a baseline when comparing prices.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Great selections and good information videos.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I found Marine Depot after starting my saltwater aquarium in December '14. I struggled to find more sophisticated equipment with generic pet stores, even smaller local ones, and finding Marine Depot opened a wide door of options for making changes and bringing in additions to my tank(s). I have never received a product that I wasn't 110% satisfied with. My tanks are flourishing, and the tips and videos provided from Marine Depot help me keep my critters healthy and happy. Thank you!
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Always great prices on the best products! Plus fast shipping. Keep up the great work.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Every thing went well; however, I also needed to purchase a cover for the fish tank. It is 18" by 4'. There are no covers that large to purchase. I will go back to my regular supplier. Thanks for the no shipping over $75!
  • Aug 25, 2015
    we have been very pleased with the products and customer service
  • Aug 24, 2015
    when I need items shipped quick I look to Marine Depot!
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Excellent products and service!!
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Good idea to do "SECRET" sale for subscribers and save $15, that is why I bought some supplies I will need
    Aug 25, 2015
    Order always comes fast, particularly since I am in California. They have good variety of marine equipment and supplies, and plumbing parts which are important
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Aug 27, 2015
    I was really impressed with speed of shipping, communication, and quality of packaging. I am one very satisfied customer.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    I like the selcetion of products in general. However I am currently in the market for a new tank and have found the options limited due to limited sizes available. I would like a bigger selection of larger cube tanks and looking at the Starfire options. I would purchase it from Marine Depot if it were available. Overall this store is great and will continue to support it.
    Aug 25, 2015
    Awesome product n customer service
  • Aug 16, 2015
    easy to find product and quick checkout..they have what I need to run my cleaning business.
    Aug 24, 2015
    Fast and efficient
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Until now excellent service and fast shipping.
    Aug 25, 2015
    Faster delivery will be great
  • Aug 11, 2015
    I wish the shipping charges were more reasonable. I've noticed that you are listed as an external seller through amazon. I would be a much more loyal customer if you were an Amazon Prime retailer.
    Aug 24, 2015
    Please register as an amazon prime vendor.
  • Aug 8, 2015
    Marine Depot has a lot of positive reviews in my opinion that's great customer service
    Aug 23, 2015
  • Aug 3, 2015
    Aug 25, 2015
    The bottom of one of the buckets of salt was partially separated from the side of the bucket. The plastic bag holding the salt was partially torn. Salt is rock hard on bottom half of bucket.