MarineDepot.com Reviews

05/23/2016
MarineDepot.com Ratings and User Reviews. MarineDepot.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 285 reviews.
At Marine Depot, we love the challenge of caring for marine life and know first-hand the importance of quality aquarium gear. To us, aquarium technology is like fine art. Nobody loves it more than we do! That is why we scour the world to find the equipment, nutrition and supplements that will most benefit aquarium owners and their wet pets. Our approach to product sel... Show More At Marine Depot, we love the challenge of caring for marine life and know first-hand the importance of quality aquarium gear. To us, aquarium technology is like fine art. Nobody loves it more than we do! That is why we scour the world to find the equipment, nutrition and supplements that will most benefit aquarium owners and their wet pets. Our approach to product selection is to carry only products we ourselves would use. 99% of orders placed before 2pm PST (M-F) are shipped the same day and most orders over $175 ship free.
Circle of Excellence - MarineDepot.com

2015 Winner

MarineDepot.com Rating

More About MarineDepot.com

Recent Reviews for MarineDepot.com

• Apr 9, 2016
    would like to see it easier for military to get a discount
  • Apr 8, 2016
    Great site, love the products offered.
  • Apr 3, 2016
    I like marine depot, but I find myself gravitating to BRS because of the youtube channel. I like the MD youtube videos, but they are pretty basic and I like a more advanced approach to your videos. Respectfully, SJ
  • Apr 3, 2016
    I love your helpful videos that have provided me with the important information needed to make my tanks work.
  • Apr 3, 2016
    Good store only one I like.
  • Apr 2, 2016
    Some of the power heads didn't give what size tank it can accommodate
    Apr 9, 2016
  • Apr 1, 2016
    The ease of finding what I need is nice.
  • Mar 29, 2016
    I am very happy with the quality and value of your products.
    Apr 9, 2016
  • Mar 27, 2016
    LOVE YOUR SITE
    Apr 5, 2016
  • Mar 25, 2016
    wanted to order a week ago, but the ro/di unit wasn't in stock. so I missed out on the sale price for the aquamax light I ordered. I thought I put in an email for when the unit was is stock but didn't receive it, or something didn't go threw right. I love the website, the helpful tips, and info when I call. I actually talk to somebody!
    Apr 3, 2016
    Excellent customer service
  • Mar 24, 2016
    I spoke with Joleen on the phone and a "fish tank professional." They were both VERY nice and answered all my questions. Most professional customer service I have EVER experienced. I will be shopping here again.
    Apr 7, 2016
  • Mar 24, 2016
    I remain a Marine Depot return customer
    Apr 2, 2016
    Always above expectations
  • Mar 23, 2016
    I love your price match guarantee! Thanks and I will be doing more shopping on your site.
    Mar 30, 2016
  • Mar 23, 2016
    Apr 1, 2016
    A positive experience,item availability was clearly posted,the tracking was provided and all went well. The email regarding the order was inspired and projected confidence on both sides.
  • Mar 21, 2016
    You would think first time buyer would get some kind of discount ! Do you give military discounts?
    Mar 30, 2016
  • Mar 21, 2016
    any questions I have a bout a product I just call up and they aWNSERT THEM THEN I FINISH MY ORDER ON LINE
    Apr 4, 2016
  • Mar 20, 2016
    Excellent Online Shop, All the items you need and more for getting the Best Reef Aquarium, Great Service, Great Products and Wonderful Variety, Thanks so much, Keep up the Awesome Work!
    Apr 3, 2016
    Thanks for all the help, great attention and advice about my shopping experience with you people. Keep up the great job! Alfredo.