MarineDepot.com Reviews

08/31/2015
MarineDepot.com Ratings and User Reviews. MarineDepot.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 291 reviews.
At Marine Depot, we love the challenge of caring for marine life and know first-hand the importance of quality aquarium gear. To us, aquarium technology is like fine art. Nobody loves it more than we do! That is why we scour the world to find the equipment, nutrition and supplements that will most benefit aquarium owners and their wet pets. Our approach to product sel... Show More At Marine Depot, we love the challenge of caring for marine life and know first-hand the importance of quality aquarium gear. To us, aquarium technology is like fine art. Nobody loves it more than we do! That is why we scour the world to find the equipment, nutrition and supplements that will most benefit aquarium owners and their wet pets. Our approach to product selection is to carry only products we ourselves would use. 99% of orders placed before 2pm PST (M-F) are shipped the same day and most orders over $175 ship free.
Circle of Excellence - MarineDepot.com

2010 Winner

MarineDepot.com Rating

More About MarineDepot.com

Recent Reviews for MarineDepot.com

• Jul 25, 2015
    Easy to navigate site. Good added suggestions on purchased products. Prices are competitive though not the cheapest.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    A few links are dead or would not load correctly. Otherwise I love shopping with you guys - especially how easy your pickup is. I wish there were a few more options or brands available, although I know it's hard to carry everything. Thank you for everything!
  • Jul 24, 2015
    They said I don't have an account set up, but yet had all my credit card info.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Only ordered have nit recieved hope to be satisfied.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    I love your web site ... but I have to be honest ... I love BRS as well. The only reason I placed this order with you is bc of the free t-shirt. I actually saved $3 on the same items through BRS but the t-short (be a good host!) won me over. I am not loyal to either site and usually base my orders off of sales, freebies, etc. I noticed you changed your shipping rates right after BRS did. This was another reason I went with you. If you had not made those changes to mimic BRS ... I would have ordered through them. Hopefully this info helps you.

From MarineDepot.com

Hi Jeff, thank you for your feedback! Competition is good and BRS is a great company. We appreciate you shopping with us and we are glad that you found two stores that can supply all your aquariums needs. Please feel free to contact us at any time ... Read full response »
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Quick and easy. Chat, Videos, descriptions were ver helpful. Getting a coupon for 15% right before I placed the opted was awesome! Thanks
  • Jul 22, 2015
    Forcing me to login was annoying. I forgot my password. I almost cancelled my order because of it. You should allow guest checkout even when the email is recognized,

From MarineDepot.com

Thank you for your feedback and suggestion. As you have already found out, our system doesn't have that capability, but you can always place your order by phone. Please give us a call and we'll be more than happy to assist you at 1-800-566-3474. In ... Read full response »
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Nice site, easy to navigate. Like the coupons too!
  • Jul 21, 2015
    A great store for reef tank supplies And fast delivery time I've been shopping here for years
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Marine Depot seems to have the items I need for my Marine Aquatic needs in lighting.
    I like the site!
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Wish you ensured that product reviews and rating were posted by verified customers on all purchases.
    Jul 24, 2015
    Purchase 10lbs of Tonga shelf rock with base, I only expect one piece of rock. So that was not a problem. However, I did expect it to have a base which was non-existent. I expected the Tonga shelf rock to have a min of a 4 inch base and a max of an 8 inch base. Sorely dispointed with this order. Marine Depot has been my go to website.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    very easy checkout. thank you
    Jul 23, 2015
    My aquarium arrived very fast. I was delighted with it and the fast shipping.
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Great one shopping experience. Great selection.
  • Jul 11, 2015
    Jul 21, 2015
    Products were exactly as described and fast send out time very happy
  • Jul 11, 2015
    Jul 21, 2015
    Product meet my expectations was exactly as described and rock was packed very weel. Very happy with my purchase.
  • Jul 10, 2015
    Jul 23, 2015
    Fast shipping, great packaging! Sometimes bulbs get brokken during shipping, with their packing they would have to be run over by the truck to break them! Great Job
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Seems like a great place to buy items from and learn about products.
    Jul 24, 2015