MarineDepot.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

MarineDepot.com Reviews

10/20/2017
MarineDepot.com Ratings and User Reviews. MarineDepot.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 127 reviews.
At Marine Depot, we love the challenge of caring for marine life and know first-hand the importance of quality aquarium gear. To us, aquarium technology is like fine art. Nobody loves it more than we do! That is why we scour the world to find the equipment, nutrition and supplements that will most benefit aquarium owners and their wet pets. Our approach to product sel... Show More At Marine Depot, we love the challenge of caring for marine life and know first-hand the importance of quality aquarium gear. To us, aquarium technology is like fine art. Nobody loves it more than we do! That is why we scour the world to find the equipment, nutrition and supplements that will most benefit aquarium owners and their wet pets. Our approach to product selection is to carry only products we ourselves would use. 99% of orders placed before 2pm PST (M-F) are shipped the same day and most orders over $175 ship free.
Circle of Excellence - MarineDepot.com

Good Custmer service
  • Oct 11, 2017
    Good prices and setvice
  • Oct 09, 2017
    Keep up the awesome work, especially the YouTube videos. One of the main reasons I purchased from Marine Depot is the reviews they do on the products they sell. Plus your customer service is awesome! To the people that work in customer service, you all rock! Hands down one of the best customer service I have spoken to. They are on point.
  • Oct 09, 2017
    best prices
  • Sep 27, 2017
    Had to buy a 10.99 cable to make up for $.02. , that I don't need. Other than that, completely happy.
    Oct 08, 2017
  • Oct 07, 2017
    Great website with online assistance if needed. Fast, secure, and easy to access. Marine Depot is my always go to for any aquriam supplies.
  • Sep 25, 2017
    Oct 06, 2017
    First time I've ordered from your company and plan to order more items. Very happy customer.
  • Sep 25, 2017
    Love the site and store...has everything you need at great prices
    Oct 06, 2017
  • Oct 05, 2017
    This is my second purchase from MarineDepot and both have been positive. My first order I received an item that was the incorrect size. After contacting the folks at MarineDepot it was immediately taken care of.
  • Oct 05, 2017
    Very pleased. Previous online experience has been with Amazon and Walmart. Marine Depot compares very favorably with them.
  • Oct 03, 2017
    Have had a great experience so far but have never had a problem with anything so don't know how they handle that
  • Oct 02, 2017
    Best price I could find online for what I was needing and with free shipping even!
  • Oct 02, 2017
    Great place to shop
  • Sep 15, 2017
    Great Place to shop, Great prices and love the Affirm payment option.
    Oct 01, 2017
    Outstanding company, What better can you ask for , Large Selection and fast, free shipping
  • Oct 01, 2017
    I was directed to this site from a pet store worker. I'm just getting into my fish tank and have had sine fish die... Alot of fish die from the ick. I've tried the tablets and they seem to work on some fish but not for long.. Was told to purchase the cupramime. I've seen reviews and thought I should give it a try.
  • Sep 30, 2017
    A good variety to choose from for a beginning reefer. Also helpful in many ways which include videos. Prices are competitive. All around good shopping experience.
  • Sep 15, 2017
    Sep 27, 2017
    All items ordered were delivered in a very timely fashion. Everything was packed as to provide additional protection. Highly recommend Marine Depot for all aquarium needs.
  • Sep 26, 2017
    My fish demand New View multi-grain fish food and not the old flake food
  • Sep 24, 2017
    Thanks for making shopping at marinedepot hassle free.
  • Sep 22, 2017