MarineDepot.com Reviews

04/26/2015
MarineDepot.com Ratings and User Reviews. MarineDepot.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 304 reviews.
At Marine Depot, we love the challenge of caring for marine life and know first-hand the importance of quality aquarium gear. To us, aquarium technology is like fine art. Nobody loves it more than we do! That is why we scour the world to find the equipment, nutrition and supplements that will most benefit aquarium owners and their wet pets. Our approach to product sel... Show More At Marine Depot, we love the challenge of caring for marine life and know first-hand the importance of quality aquarium gear. To us, aquarium technology is like fine art. Nobody loves it more than we do! That is why we scour the world to find the equipment, nutrition and supplements that will most benefit aquarium owners and their wet pets. Our approach to product selection is to carry only products we ourselves would use. 99% of orders placed before 2pm PST (M-F) are shipped the same day and most orders over $175 ship free.
Circle of Excellence - MarineDepot.com

2010 Winner

MarineDepot.com Rating

More About MarineDepot.com

Recent Reviews for MarineDepot.com

• Apr 21, 2015
    They do what they say, good customer service, I always make dry goods purchases from them because you can't beat the prices.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Only downside is the shipping fee to Canada, which sadly is to be expected. Otherwise excited to get my purchase!
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Great company, could they send me a print catalog?? i am a bit old school The prices are great and they get them sent to you very fast
  • Apr 19, 2015
    Just a fine and simple way to shop for aquarium equipment and supplies.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Marine Depot has fair pricing and ships quickly.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Always great experience and will calls makes dealing with emergencys that much better..
  • Apr 16, 2015
    It's be nice if there were a coupon or free shipping option for first time buyers like other sites off.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    Great products and great service
  • Apr 15, 2015
    I am very impressed with their customer service, for most companies there is no customer serves anymore; Also when you need help with a question or problem with a product they are on top of the situation and always very helpful! Thank you MarineDepot it is a pleasure to do business with you! Marti
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Love this place
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Great place to get all your aquarium goods.
  • Apr 12, 2015
    I have three freshwater tanks. 200 gal, 47 gal, 20 gal. I would like to see items relate to their use as well and explanations that also cater to a freshwater setup.
  • Apr 12, 2015
    Easy to use, fast service, brand name quality, free shipping, prompt replacement of damaged goods.
  • Apr 11, 2015
    Apr 19, 2015
    The biggest downside is how long it takes to process gift cards. I'm in IT and I get several spiff cards for selling certain product lines. Most of these are in the form of prepaid visa's. With BRS, I can purchase gift cards instantly. It was a letdown that it took till the next business day for MarineDepot to process, or half a day if I placed it the same day. As such, I'll probably just convert my gift cards with BRS for now unless there's a stock issue.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    The design of the drop down menu on the left is not very user friendly. If you click on a major category it brings you to that screen and also opens the sub-menu on the left. If you click on several of these major categories while shopping they all remain open on the left which makes it messy.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Apr 17, 2015
    Thank you for your great support in making a decision on whether or not to use certain products keep up the good work.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Good site although the fish trap I ordered was on sale but the regular price showed up in the cart. Tried removing item and added it again but still no sale price. But overall a good sit.
    Apr 14, 2015
    Great site. Products arrived in great shape and work just fine.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Apr 17, 2015
    Easy to use
  • Apr 6, 2015
    I buy from MarineDepot for the great select & prices. Best website for salt water equipment and supplies
    Apr 14, 2015