MarineDepot.com Reviews

08/25/2016
MarineDepot.com Ratings and User Reviews. MarineDepot.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 247 reviews.
At Marine Depot, we love the challenge of caring for marine life and know first-hand the importance of quality aquarium gear. To us, aquarium technology is like fine art. Nobody loves it more than we do! That is why we scour the world to find the equipment, nutrition and supplements that will most benefit aquarium owners and their wet pets. Our approach to product sel... Show More At Marine Depot, we love the challenge of caring for marine life and know first-hand the importance of quality aquarium gear. To us, aquarium technology is like fine art. Nobody loves it more than we do! That is why we scour the world to find the equipment, nutrition and supplements that will most benefit aquarium owners and their wet pets. Our approach to product selection is to carry only products we ourselves would use. 99% of orders placed before 2pm PST (M-F) are shipped the same day and most orders over $175 ship free.
Circle of Excellence - MarineDepot.com

2015 Winner

MarineDepot.com Rating

More About MarineDepot.com

Recent Reviews for MarineDepot.com

• Aug 14, 2016
    I love MarineDepot. Good products, good prices, and the videos provide information to help me prevent problems or solve them quickly.
  • Aug 14, 2016
    The purchase was a gift certificate. However, during check-out, the "shipping address" fields were filled out with my information. That was a little confusing.
  • Aug 14, 2016
    Good store for marine aquarium hobbists .
  • Aug 13, 2016
    great site to shop
  • Aug 12, 2016
    Consistent, reliable business that has been a go-to over the last few years.
  • Aug 12, 2016
    I have purchased products from Marine Depot for over 20 year and have never had a problem. They are great and I will always purchase from them
  • Aug 11, 2016
    love the quick turnaround of orders
  • Aug 11, 2016
    Web site has a check box for Shipping info the same as billing info, but still requires re-entering all of the information.
    fairly easy to use
  • Aug 10, 2016
    Aug 15, 2016
    I can't believe that I'm held responsible for FED EXs mistake. I'll never Buy from Marine Depot again!
  • Aug 9, 2016
    Aug 15, 2016
    Great quantity of product for Reef aquarium!
  • Aug 6, 2016
    Aug 14, 2016
    I never received my missing parts for my overflow box I am very disappointed after spending a lot of money I expect better customer service. I still need the parts or I'm returning it.
  • Aug 5, 2016
    Aug 15, 2016
    I was sent nothing but flat Pukani rock. I was expecting different shapes.
  • Aug 4, 2016
    Aug 14, 2016
    Service has alway been great, shipping prompt, and no problems with returns. I wish all vendors were up to Marine Depots standards. Thanks Bill
  • Aug 4, 2016
    Aug 13, 2016
    Always dependable. Thank you
  • Aug 2, 2016
    Based on previous orders, it would seem that a discount would have been offered on additional purchases when a customer logs onto the system. Often, we at least are offered expedited shipping or such.... free standard shipping is offered to anyone. All-in-all, pleased with the products and service we have received over the years.
    Aug 10, 2016
    Fantastic delivery and great products.
  • Aug 1, 2016
    I received an email for 15% off a single item. I was unable to use it as it expired the day I received.it. I went ahead and place the order since it was an item I had been planning on purchase but have been waiting to go on sale receive a coupon code.
    Aug 10, 2016
    I am Very happy with the RO/DI system I purchase. This is the first RO/DI system I have purchase the directions that came with the system weren't much help but I did receive some help form a local Reefer in setting it up. I plan on writing a review once I have had it in us for about a month.
  • Jul 29, 2016
    Aug 12, 2016
    FedEx delivers packages to my house very late at night. This order was left on my front porch after 10:00pm, after everyone had gone to bed and the lights were all out. Fortunately it was still there in the morning. My complaint is with FedEx and not with Marine Depot. I do wish that Marine Depot would make UPS an option for delivery though.