MarineDepot.com Reviews

11/26/2014
MarineDepot.com Ratings and User Reviews. MarineDepot.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 279 reviews.
At Marine Depot, we love the challenge of caring for marine life and know first-hand the importance of quality aquarium gear. To us, aquarium technology is like fine art. Nobody loves it more than we do! That is why we scour the world to find the equipment, nutrition and supplements that will most benefit aquarium owners and their wet pets. Our approach to product sel... Show More At Marine Depot, we love the challenge of caring for marine life and know first-hand the importance of quality aquarium gear. To us, aquarium technology is like fine art. Nobody loves it more than we do! That is why we scour the world to find the equipment, nutrition and supplements that will most benefit aquarium owners and their wet pets. Our approach to product selection is to carry only products we ourselves would use. 99% of orders placed before 2pm PST (M-F) are shipped the same day and most orders over $175 ship free.
Circle of Excellence - MarineDepot.com

2010 Winner

MarineDepot.com Rating

More About MarineDepot.com

Recent Reviews for MarineDepot.com

• Sep 14, 2014
    Marine Depot offers a decedent selection of Marine Aquatic supplies, but they lack high quality products that are often found on other Reef sites and recommended in fourms.

From MarineDepot.com

Thank you very much for your feedback. We do strive to offer the best products at the best prices. Some of our top brands include EcoTech Marine, Reef Octopus, Tunze, Aqua Illumination, AquaMaxx and many more. If you have any suggestions, please ... Read full response »
  • Sep 14, 2014
    I really appreciate all the products you offer, makes it a one stop shop for me. Cheers
    Stellar customer service!
  • Sep 13, 2014
    Was very satisfied with the shopping experience visa vis products, information, price,et al. Was disappointed that the promotion prominently displayed on the front page for the product I was purchasing had expired the day before. It was misleading and should not have been posted if it was no longer valid. I feel duped.
  • Sep 13, 2014
    You always have what I need in stock and prices are fair
    Grate site I love MARINE DEPOT
  • Sep 13, 2014
    I have always been happy with my purchases and they are great to work with. I don't like the $175 minimum order for free shipping, it is too high. i would order more often if it were less.
  • Sep 13, 2014
    They have a full range of aquarium products, and the web site is easy to navigate
    Always a pleasure - Thanks
  • Sep 12, 2014
    No complaints to submit, very satisfied with all my purchases from Marine Depot. The ease of ordering to the prompt and quick delivery of merchandise, I am very pleased. Thank You Marine Depot!
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Thanks as always MD!
  • Sep 6, 2014
    Sep 14, 2014
    Took a while to receive order

From MarineDepot.com

Thank you very much for your feedback. Over 95% of orders received before 6PM EST are shipped the same day. We apologize if there was a delay with the shipment of your order. Some items are shipped directly from the manufacturers which do take a ... Read full response »
  • Sep 5, 2014
    Marine Depot is the bizzomb.
    Sep 15, 2014
    I think I'll probably name my first child MarineDepot.com.
  • Sep 5, 2014
    Overall I think you guys are pretty good.
    Sep 13, 2014
    Verry good products
    Sep 12, 2014
    Is good plase and good prices thanks
  • Sep 2, 2014
    Great site...I order most of my reef supplies from here. And they always have everything in stock.
    Sep 12, 2014
  • Sep 2, 2014
    My first purchase. There website is great
    Sep 15, 2014
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Sep 14, 2014
    On time delivery seems to be consistant.....unpredictable. I know this in reference to this order but just to emphasize what previous poor service does for all other orders that are also not on time, the last order took over 4 months to arrive with no satisfying answers....enough said.

From MarineDepot.com

Thank you for your feedback. Over 95% of orders are shipped the same day. Having taken 4 month, I am assuming that you ordered an item that was unavailable from the manufacturer at the time of order. You should have receive an email notification ... Read full response »
  • Aug 30, 2014