MarineDepot.com Reviews

06/01/2015
MarineDepot.com Ratings and User Reviews. MarineDepot.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 287 reviews.
At Marine Depot, we love the challenge of caring for marine life and know first-hand the importance of quality aquarium gear. To us, aquarium technology is like fine art. Nobody loves it more than we do! That is why we scour the world to find the equipment, nutrition and supplements that will most benefit aquarium owners and their wet pets. Our approach to product sel... Show More At Marine Depot, we love the challenge of caring for marine life and know first-hand the importance of quality aquarium gear. To us, aquarium technology is like fine art. Nobody loves it more than we do! That is why we scour the world to find the equipment, nutrition and supplements that will most benefit aquarium owners and their wet pets. Our approach to product selection is to carry only products we ourselves would use. 99% of orders placed before 2pm PST (M-F) are shipped the same day and most orders over $175 ship free.
Circle of Excellence - MarineDepot.com

2010 Winner

MarineDepot.com Rating

More About MarineDepot.com

Recent Reviews for MarineDepot.com

• Mar 23, 2015
    you were more expensive than my usual supplier - they just happened to be out of stock.
  • Mar 22, 2015
    Always a pleasure
  • Mar 22, 2015
    I keep requesting a catalog and never get one.
  • Mar 20, 2015
    Not totally satisfied with the product I'm buying. This is the third unit. Going to try one more!
  • Mar 20, 2015
    Love your variety of products for salt water tanks and your sales are great
  • Mar 19, 2015
    I was just looking for bulkhead fitting to use for a customized filtration system. Will probably not need any other products from Marine Depot, but if I need it and they carry I will be back.
  • Mar 19, 2015
    Good site, would like better prices, all in all good:)
  • Mar 18, 2015
    They have everything I need and the free shipping offer incentivizes me to add a few more things I want to the cart.
  • Mar 17, 2015
    They are great. The online process is easy and the orders are delivered promptly.
  • Mar 16, 2015
    Mar 20, 2015
    i would like to be able to place a will call order on the website rather than calling it in. other than that selection, pricing, and service are all great.
  • Mar 13, 2015
    I truly love this place. the videos are what got me hooked.
    Mar 23, 2015
    Great lights, packed great. You Guys Rock
  • Mar 12, 2015
    Mar 22, 2015
    The only complaint I have is that the mounting rail did not come with assembly instructions.
  • Mar 11, 2015
    I am very happy with their selection and prices.
    Mar 19, 2015
    I really like their selection. Prices are sort of high, but they have better customer service than average.
  • Mar 10, 2015
    Great company to deal with. Always helpful and everything is always in stock.
    Mar 18, 2015
  • Mar 9, 2015
    Mar 17, 2015
    I have returned the 25 watt UV light bulp at will call , when I picket up my new UV sterilizer .The return order RME 101713609 . Thus far I have not received the credit for my return . I purchased item#av2203 Aqua UV 25 Watt and paid Grand Total $312.11 .Why do it take so long to reinburse me .
  • Mar 8, 2015
    Please do more when it comes to photos on your site. You have to remember that we only know about the prodcuts by what you show us. So to have more than typically one shot is not good enough. Moreover you need to be able to enalge them with high resolution.
    Mar 23, 2015
    My last order was so jacked up with them and i keep having to call them for the refund i am due.

From MarineDepot.com

I appreciate you taking the time to post your feedback and I apologize for the negative experience that you had with us. I was unable to locate your order so if you could please contact me, Dan Y. - Customer Service Supervisor, at 1-800-566-3474 or ... Read full response »
  • Mar 4, 2015
    Mar 17, 2015
    The only thing i did not like at all was that in the moment i order 15 items of one product it appears within stock, and i paid for that expecting to receive the items in certain date. Then marine depot send me the message of order on its way but it was incomplete. I back ordered but the items are arriving out of my schedule plan. If they don't have the product they must say it in the webpage.
  • Mar 4, 2015
    Mar 21, 2015
    Packaging that item came in was wet to the point that that when it dried off it came apart, the packing box was not damaged so this was how the packing was done or not done.

From MarineDepot.com

We appreciate your feedback. We just sent you a email directly about your order. The only explanation is that the liquid bottle that you ordered leaked while in transit. If any of your products are damaged, please contact us immediately so we may ... Read full response »
  • Mar 3, 2015
    Mar 18, 2015
    Product works well on nitrates but I have not noticed any change in my phosphate levels at all
  • Oct 24, 2014
    none
    Mar 20, 2015
    Did not receive order. Customer service could not figure out why i did not receive my order. Had to go to my credit card to get charges reversed. It has been many weeks for this process. NEVER AGAIN!! Customer service was pleasantly useless.

From MarineDepot.com

Thank you for your feedback. We have reviewed your order and your order was cancelled because of billing address verification issues. We did not receive a response back from you after 7 days so your order was automatically cancelled. We can only ... Read full response »