MarineDepot.com Reviews

10/20/2014
MarineDepot.com Ratings and User Reviews. MarineDepot.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 257 reviews.
At Marine Depot, we love the challenge of caring for marine life and know first-hand the importance of quality aquarium gear. To us, aquarium technology is like fine art. Nobody loves it more than we do! That is why we scour the world to find the equipment, nutrition and supplements that will most benefit aquarium owners and their wet pets. Our approach to product sel... Show More At Marine Depot, we love the challenge of caring for marine life and know first-hand the importance of quality aquarium gear. To us, aquarium technology is like fine art. Nobody loves it more than we do! That is why we scour the world to find the equipment, nutrition and supplements that will most benefit aquarium owners and their wet pets. Our approach to product selection is to carry only products we ourselves would use. 99% of orders placed before 2pm PST (M-F) are shipped the same day and most orders over $175 ship free.
Circle of Excellence - MarineDepot.com

2010 Winner

MarineDepot.com Rating

More About MarineDepot.com

Recent Reviews for MarineDepot.com

• Oct 6, 2014
    One stop shop
  • Oct 5, 2014
    Good product selection, website is ok to order off. You need a iPad /iphone app
  • Oct 5, 2014
    The site is not organized very well. I had to try several different ways to find items that I knew were available because I had found them on the site the day before. The search doesn't work well and the categories aren't done very well. And I realize it's 'marine' depot but a larger freshwater section would be a welcome development

From MarineDepot.com

Thank you for your feedback. We are constantly working to improve website and are look to have a major update in the near future. Thank you for your support and suggestions!
  • Oct 3, 2014
    i enjoyed shopping with you
  • Oct 2, 2014
    fair prices, excellent technical support. I am confident Marine Depot will stand behind my product. I buy my expensive equipment from MD because I am confident both in low pricing as well as support.
  • Oct 1, 2014
    I have a large experience about Marine Depot, I am a faithful customer
  • Sep 30, 2014
    good products. no tax for the win.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Plain old great company and service.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I did a good bit of online shopping for aquariums and believe MarineDepot has the best selection, quality and pricing out there. Looking forward to delivery of my aquarium.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    always find what I'm looking for - appreciate selection of reasonably priced fish meds
    thanks - good
  • Sep 28, 2014
    I have always had very good prompt service with ever purchase I have made. Marine Depot carries my preferred Salt brand (ESV) which it the main reason I started shopping here over the other Major competitors. I did have to return one defective item once and Marine Depot was very responsive and replaced the item no questions asked.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    easy too use site, this is.
    Oct 4, 2014
    UPS delivered fine.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Make a marine depot app for faster processing and on line shopping.
    Oct 1, 2014
    Just a couple of things. I sent my order in on Wednesday and thought I would get it by Friday instead it came Monday. No big deal breaker here. But all my items were not in the box. Fustrating because I needed that part to finish the tank build. The nice part is I called Marine Depot and the girl who helped me was super nice and said she would ship my missing item that day. That I could add to the order with no shipping fee and that I should receive it in 2 days. Not bad for customer service who has to come through for the packing guy that didn't double check the order in the first place!
    Excellent!!!
    Oct 2, 2014
    Overall experience was excellent as usual !! Supplements leaked in shipment as usual !! Packaging could be improved. MagFloat replacement pad for MagFloat 350 (sent 351) was undersized. Velcro pad was perfect but felt pad was short about 3/8" on both length and width.
  • Sep 23, 2014
    easy place to shop!
    large selection of produdts
  • Sep 23, 2014
    Oct 1, 2014
    Great all round
  • Sep 21, 2014
    Oct 2, 2014
    Received the product boxed and inside the product was bagged. One bottle was open and the bag full of liquid.

From MarineDepot.com

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear about the damage with your shipment. Please email us or give us a call and we will gladly fix the problem for you. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Its the best place on line to purchase aquarium supplies. And they will answer any questions you have about there products and aquarium problems.
    Oct 2, 2014
    Great place to sho on line.