MarineDepot.com Reviews

02/13/2016
MarineDepot.com Ratings and User Reviews. MarineDepot.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 374 reviews.
At Marine Depot, we love the challenge of caring for marine life and know first-hand the importance of quality aquarium gear. To us, aquarium technology is like fine art. Nobody loves it more than we do! That is why we scour the world to find the equipment, nutrition and supplements that will most benefit aquarium owners and their wet pets. Our approach to product sel... Show More At Marine Depot, we love the challenge of caring for marine life and know first-hand the importance of quality aquarium gear. To us, aquarium technology is like fine art. Nobody loves it more than we do! That is why we scour the world to find the equipment, nutrition and supplements that will most benefit aquarium owners and their wet pets. Our approach to product selection is to carry only products we ourselves would use. 99% of orders placed before 2pm PST (M-F) are shipped the same day and most orders over $175 ship free.
Circle of Excellence - MarineDepot.com

2015 Winner

MarineDepot.com Rating

More About MarineDepot.com

Recent Reviews for MarineDepot.com

• Feb 3, 2016
    I buy here because I get products I can't find on the shelf or I get a better price,l also like the videos
  • Feb 2, 2016
    Don't like the mandatory survey
  • Feb 2, 2016
    easy to use web site, nice a variety and price points.
  • Feb 2, 2016
    Daniel was amazing to working with
  • Feb 1, 2016
    would like to see more videos on your products.
  • Feb 1, 2016
    I wish you carried ph cleaning solution for ph meters
  • Jan 31, 2016
    Having product dimensions would be an improvement
  • Jan 31, 2016
    Great site. Great customer service when needed. I feel the product reviews are not false. I have confidence that I will receive what I ordered and that my financial information is not compromised.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    I think marine depot is awesome and always seems to have what i need. love the selection of products.
  • Jan 29, 2016
    Feb 3, 2016
    My 200-gallon reef tanks main circulation pump failed. I had an emergency on my hands. I ordered a reef flo super Dart Gold ($379.99) from Marine Depot. I paid $158.36 extra shipping for the pump to be delivered "Next day Priority Red" I received an e-mail from Marine Depot confirming that "Your order is on its way". "It should arrive in less than 12 Parsecs". "Shipping Method: UPS Overnight Red ". Next day, Saturday morning, I see the UPS truck drive by my home and does not stop. No pump. Pump arrives Monday. Three days after I placed the order. Again; I paid $158.36 extra shipping for a reef flo dart pump to be delivered "Next day Priority Red". When I tracked the package I saw that this was going to be delivered on Monday, NOT NEXT day. Next day had changed to next business day. I asked myself what happened to "Your order is on its way". "It should arrive in less than 12 Parsecs". "Shipping Method: UPS Overnight Red ". I was really disappointed in the less than 12 parsecs time frame. Really? I upgraded from FREE shipping to $158.36 to get this result. Marine depot sent me an e-mail saying that the pump had been shipped as ordered. I disagree. I found Marine Depots entire dealings with this childish and unprofessional. All the Santas Elves and Unicorn hair used for packing, this order, was tailored towards my grandchildren. No, I will not use or recommend Marine depot in the future. I do not like to complain without offering a solution. Bulk Reef Supply.
  • Jan 26, 2016
    Jan 31, 2016
    I am very satisfied with Marine Depots products
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Feb 1, 2016
    I emailed them back after they told me my order was back ordered, but I never received a reply. usually things ship over night, this was 2 days, but it was still frozen.
  • Jan 23, 2016
    seems to have a good varity of products
    Feb 3, 2016
    Product is helping the water as advertised - its an excellent product to have on hand to maintain water condition,
  • Jan 23, 2016
    the prices were very reasonable compared to everywhere else i looked i definitely will be coming back!
  • Jan 22, 2016
    Feb 1, 2016
    Always on time and very personable but professional.
  • Jan 19, 2016
    Feb 2, 2016
    Order was delayed due to the fact that customer service chose to contact me via email rather then by phone. Held up my order because my billing address didn't match my address. When I checked my account and saw the withdrawal (which changed my account bal.) and it was not "pending" but withdrawn the customer service rep argued with me that I didn't know what I was talking about because it was just sitting there in a hold. Well I worked for a bank and I am very educated in reading my mobile app for my credit union and when I make a large purchase as in this case over $300.00 I made sure it went through. Especially since I was looking forward to setting up a small reef tank since my new home doesn't have enough space for my 180 gallon tank setup. So needless to say thanks to your Customer Service rep I will purchase from Foster and Smith or Amazon especially since my area of Ohio has basically nothing for saltwater supplies. As for customer service I spent the last 5 1/2 years working retail in a small locally owned Aquarium store and had face to face customer service so I know customer service.
  • Jan 19, 2016
    I wish they would have told you when the product is good till (date)
    Jan 29, 2016
    The 3 boxes I got their was only one date in middle of roll. It would be nice if you could read the date also.
  • Jan 18, 2016
    Glad to have a store that has what i need.
  • Jan 16, 2016
    they seem to be a good saltwater reef company I will must likely becoming back
    Jan 30, 2016
    Great Selection very happy with my nano skimmer works 100% as advertised will be back for more Products :-) shipping was a little slow do to I'm on the east coast plus weather