MarineDepot.com Reviews

05/06/2015
MarineDepot.com Ratings and User Reviews. MarineDepot.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 300 reviews.
At Marine Depot, we love the challenge of caring for marine life and know first-hand the importance of quality aquarium gear. To us, aquarium technology is like fine art. Nobody loves it more than we do! That is why we scour the world to find the equipment, nutrition and supplements that will most benefit aquarium owners and their wet pets. Our approach to product sel... Show More At Marine Depot, we love the challenge of caring for marine life and know first-hand the importance of quality aquarium gear. To us, aquarium technology is like fine art. Nobody loves it more than we do! That is why we scour the world to find the equipment, nutrition and supplements that will most benefit aquarium owners and their wet pets. Our approach to product selection is to carry only products we ourselves would use. 99% of orders placed before 2pm PST (M-F) are shipped the same day and most orders over $175 ship free.
Circle of Excellence - MarineDepot.com

2010 Winner

MarineDepot.com Rating

More About MarineDepot.com

Recent Reviews for MarineDepot.com

• Apr 12, 2015
    Marine Depot, man this is the place to get your fish supplies!

From MarineDepot.com

We appreciate your honest feedback. As for your low ratings on our price relative to other online retailers, shipping charges, and variety shipping options, we would like to explain some of these for you. We offer a 14 day low price guarantee so you ... Read full response »
  • Apr 11, 2015
    So far its been a pleasant journey! Thanks
  • Apr 10, 2015
    Excellent inventory and the best customer support.
  • Apr 10, 2015
    I would had liked to have been offered a promo discount or discount for seniors
  • Apr 8, 2015
    very nice and informative experience.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    when i tryed to checkout it wouldnt work when i put a new card in, but i retyped it in the secound time and it was fine.. yall have been great thank you for everything and the FLYRIVER turtles thank you too
    Really needed the sponge filter for overflow box . 2.5 x 6 in. Or so
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Easy to place order online
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Good Place to order from
    One Stop Shop.
  • Apr 6, 2015
    they have some of the things that no one has and show you how to use it
  • Apr 6, 2015
    should give returning customers a discount.
  • Apr 3, 2015
    I have a Great!! time shopping on your website finding such great deals on items makes shopping enjoyable. Wish I would have found website sooner and now telling everyone I know about it. I was a manager of a pet store in town and has sense closed =( the other pet store nobody likes to go to so I tell everyone about you. Thank you all!!
    Apr 11, 2015
    The hot magnum should have been working right out of the box. Sold 100+ of them out of store and never had 1 returned but I find myself with that 1 in a million send to me. Just happens to be the weekend so have to wait until Monday to take care of this. My fish where promised better filtering but now have to wait 7 to 14 days longer.

From MarineDepot.com

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We're sorry to hear that you had issues with your filter. As much as we would love for all products to work perfectly out of the box, it does not always happen like this and it is very unfortunate. ... Read full response »
  • Mar 30, 2015
    Need vho 6 ft t12 bulbs
  • Mar 28, 2015
    Apr 7, 2015
    I work for a major corp. that expects 100 percent satisfaction and I must say you guys deliver like we do at FedEx 100 percent.thanks again
  • Mar 23, 2015
    Apr 7, 2015
    The products I have ordered and received, prices and quality excellent thank you tim
  • Mar 17, 2015
    *free shipping on orders over 175$ is deceiving when.I paid almost 100$ on shipping. Its either is or not. No exceptions .
    Apr 8, 2015

From MarineDepot.com

Thank you for your feedback. We do offer free shipping for orders over $175, but exclusions do apply. We apologize if this was missed, but you can read this by clicking on the Free shipping banner and continuing to "Learn More" for additional ... Read full response »
  • Mar 6, 2015
    Love the videos. I continue to learn when I watch them.
  • Feb 24, 2015
    Marinedepot.com carries products that no other retailer has. And always delivers some of the best products and information available.
    Apr 9, 2015
    The product I ordered is not the same as the last. I purchased two of the same items, received one the other was back ordered. I was charged for the product and it still took over a month to receive the product. And when the second one did arrive it wasn't the same as the first. What was sent was no different than what I had made in the interim to serve the same purpose. I am not pleased with the quality of the back ordered item. I paid less to make my own.