MarineDepot.com Reviews

08/20/2014
MarineDepot.com Ratings and User Reviews. MarineDepot.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 210 reviews.
At Marine Depot, we love the challenge of caring for marine life and know first-hand the importance of quality aquarium gear. To us, aquarium technology is like fine art. Nobody loves it more than we do! That is why we scour the world to find the equipment, nutrition and supplements that will most benefit aquarium owners and their wet pets. Our approach to product sel... Show More At Marine Depot, we love the challenge of caring for marine life and know first-hand the importance of quality aquarium gear. To us, aquarium technology is like fine art. Nobody loves it more than we do! That is why we scour the world to find the equipment, nutrition and supplements that will most benefit aquarium owners and their wet pets. Our approach to product selection is to carry only products we ourselves would use. 99% of orders placed before 2pm PST (M-F) are shipped the same day and most orders over $175 ship free.
Circle of Excellence - MarineDepot.com

2010 Winner

MarineDepot.com Rating

More About MarineDepot.com

Recent Reviews for MarineDepot.com

• Jul 17, 2014
    Always a pleasure. They treat clients right so I come back and enjoy being taken care of. Feels like a small business.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Marine Depot has everything I need for my reef. The items are displayed clearly and described thoroughly. I have no problem ordering through them.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    I think that you need to ad the option of Venezuelan credit card. I can make the purchase because I have USA bank account but not everybody have.

From MarineDepot.com

Thank you for your feedback. For security and fraud-prevention reasons, we are unable to accept credit cards from certain countries. We apologize for any inconveniences caused. We are glad that you were able to complete your order.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    I dont like this survey... it is actually taking longer than my purchase.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Great selection. Quick service and delivery.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Amy in your customer service department was very helpful. Please extend our gratitude for her expertise!
  • Jul 14, 2014
    large stock list.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    high shipping charges
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Forcing the consumer to submit to shipping charges that are 150% of the value of the item purchased is unconsionable. There are far cheaper shipping options available but you refuse to offer them.

From MarineDepot.com

Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, international shipping can be expensive. Using a second service for international shipments would lower cost for international shipping: however, it would significantly increase processing cost and cost in ... Read full response »
  • Jul 10, 2014
    nervous on the shipping - Hope it ships Friday.
    Jul 16, 2014
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Fantastic selection and price. I love shopping at Maine Depot. You guys (and gals) have anything I could imagine. Shipping was quick and items arrived in good condition.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Jul 12, 2014
    You would have gotten "tens" straight across, but I had to adapt the impeller to the pump as it appeared it may have been for a newer model.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Jul 14, 2014
    It is very easy to order from your site. I also appreciate the fact you take PayPal; it makes ordering on the run hassle free. Thank you again!
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Good place to buy some things but often others are less expensive either in price or shipping free is a lower level.
    Jul 16, 2014

From MarineDepot.com

Thank you for your feedback. We do offer a 14-day low-price guarantee as well as free shipping for orders over $175. You will also find that we have just about the best selection of products available for your saltwater aquarium in stock. If there ... Read full response »
  • Jul 4, 2014
    I love the fact I can come back after long periods of inactiveity and find what I need easily. Also, last year when my filtration system was stolen you guys got me a replacement quickly and at a nice price. Plus you have a sense of humor!
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Ordering on your website is a pain in the backside.
    Jul 17, 2014
    Very pleased.

From MarineDepot.com

Thank you for your feedback and we apologize for the trouble with the website. Please give us a call and we will be happy to assist you by phone.
  • Jul 1, 2014
    Regular customer with MarineDepot. Wish they had a rewards program for frequent customers like myself
    Jul 11, 2014
    have been a customer for over 5 years; wish they had a rewards program
  • Jun 29, 2014
    I have been ordering products from the Marine Depot for about 8 years now and have never had any complaints.
    Jul 14, 2014
  • Jun 28, 2014
    Web sight is a little crowded looking and not clean to use
    Jul 13, 2014
    Order came faster then Amazon-nice work. Fish tank needs fast service.
  • Jun 27, 2014
    Jul 13, 2014
    Good selection of products and timely delivery.