MarineDepot.com Reviews

08/27/2016
MarineDepot.com Ratings and User Reviews. MarineDepot.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 249 reviews.
At Marine Depot, we love the challenge of caring for marine life and know first-hand the importance of quality aquarium gear. To us, aquarium technology is like fine art. Nobody loves it more than we do! That is why we scour the world to find the equipment, nutrition and supplements that will most benefit aquarium owners and their wet pets. Our approach to product sel... Show More At Marine Depot, we love the challenge of caring for marine life and know first-hand the importance of quality aquarium gear. To us, aquarium technology is like fine art. Nobody loves it more than we do! That is why we scour the world to find the equipment, nutrition and supplements that will most benefit aquarium owners and their wet pets. Our approach to product selection is to carry only products we ourselves would use. 99% of orders placed before 2pm PST (M-F) are shipped the same day and most orders over $175 ship free.
Circle of Excellence - MarineDepot.com

2015 Winner

MarineDepot.com Rating

More About MarineDepot.com

Recent Reviews for MarineDepot.com

• Jul 26, 2016
    Really great stock on this website! I'm looking forward to starting my first saltwater tank thanks to you guys.
  • Jul 24, 2016
    first time ordering... We'll see how it goes.
  • Jul 24, 2016
    Only on-line aquarium supply I order from.
  • Jul 23, 2016
    good customer service
  • Jul 22, 2016
    Poor tablet experience
  • Jul 22, 2016
    Excellent source for aquarium supplies. Prices are competitive. Great customer service
  • Jul 21, 2016
    The only issue I ran into was on Firefox i could not add things to my cart (used google chrome to complete order)
  • Jul 21, 2016
    love the products en videos when the splain all items
  • Jul 19, 2016
    Why the fuck must I be hassled with a fucking email check in. Thats why I use paypal to bypass these exceedingly stupid redundant email requirements. I will not shop here again!
  • Jul 19, 2016
    Jul 26, 2016
    You are simply the BEST!!! Your customer service is very professional and delivery across the country is super fast. It is my pleasure to do business with you. Keep up the good work!
  • Jul 15, 2016
    I absolutely love Aquamaxx products, but a lot of times they are on backorder. Tell Aquamaxx to get you more. LOL. Seriously keep up the good work your customer service is second to none. I use to be drsfosterandsmith loyal customer, but you have gained my business.
    Jul 22, 2016
  • Jul 14, 2016
    Product looks correct, price is ok I am NOT at ALL happy to pay almost $5.00 for shipping a bottle of 16 OZ. of liquid. I WILL search elsewhere after this for free, or lesser shipping charges.
    Jul 21, 2016
  • Jul 13, 2016
    Jul 20, 2016
    Great items great prices. Had a damaged item and was given info on how to contact manufacturer
  • Jul 11, 2016
    Marine Depot is my preferred source of equipment and supplies for my aquarium, due to its variety of items and customer service.
  • Jul 11, 2016
    They are very helpful and seem to be well informed.
    Jul 21, 2016
    Neither I nor the agent understood how measurement of the item was calculated. However they sent a new item in case the measurement was off. The new one also measured wrong so they gave refund. Things happen, but the C.S. people were excellent.
  • Jul 10, 2016
    coupons for repeat customers would bee great.
    Jul 24, 2016
  • Jul 3, 2016
    Jul 19, 2016
    I have called the customer support line a few times to inquire about my tank and the customer service is stellar. They had clear concise answers to my questions.