Mattel Reviews

12/21/2014
Mattel Ratings and User Reviews. Mattel is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 2461 reviews. Last rated on 12/21/2014.
x

Mattel Rating

More About Mattel

Recent Reviews for Mattel

• Dec 21, 2014
    Impressed with site, but a little nervous it clearly states that the deadline for Christmas orders is 12/21/2014 11:59 pm ET. Mine when in on time, but it said expect your items 12/29-12/31. I hope this works out!
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Very, very pleased with the pricing on the Barbie Dream Home I am purchasing for my eight year old niece.
    This site is wonderful.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I recommend them all the time best prices around. Need more african american dolls tho.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I never knew i could buy directly from Mattel. This was a refreshing way to get the Barbie dolls the children love. Wish there were more dolls of color within skipper and Stacie.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    The bomb.com I love mattel and want to work as a designer for them one day.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I have always been a fan of Mattel products. We have purchased them since I was a little girl. Our children and grand-children are going to be pleased with their gifts this year. Thank you Mattel for providing us service to your products. We will be back,
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I have several nieces and nephews who are still quite young. We live in different cities so this was very convenient for me. I plan to use your site for many more gifts in the future. There are so many various products to order for all of my family.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Great, easy to use website and check out. Free shipping definitely a plus for orders over a certain amount
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Prices seem better from manufacturer then from in store(s).
  • Dec 21, 2014
    They never fail always have what I need!!
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Some prices are above other stores, but some are below
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Great experience! The Monster High dolls I purchased were cheaper than Amazon and I almost purchased through Prime anyway until I saw the free shipping from Mattel. Very happy.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    I Love this store and deals
    love it
    Dec 21, 2014
    order three items. only received 2. 1 items was canceled with no notice of cancelation or reasoning. contacted customer service rep, no help there other than to tell me that sold out before order could ship. with no timeline given on when item would be available. if product was not available I should not have been able to purchase. still have not received refund. Plus the item that was canceled was the only item (Ker plunk) I really wanted it was the only reason I went to the website because the store did not have it in stock. My daughter is dyslexic and this game does not require the players to have to read during game play. I thought she would like it. poorly handled all the way around. poor business practice to cancel orders and not notify the purchaser. the only reason I found out is because I notice there were only 2 items for quantity in the shipping slip sent by e-mail. so I logged onto my account and found out by looking at the transaction that it had been canceled.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    You ask for too much personal info which I am not willing to give. Too easy to be hacked with.
    Dec 21, 2014
    This isn't my first purchase with Mattel. I ordered from you, this year, due to the great service I received last year.
    Dec 21, 2014
    Pleased with my order. The appearance of product exceeded my expectations because it was hard to tell from the picture online.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Love this stuff and it is soooooo easy
  • Dec 4, 2014
    good sales, and shipping cost. Disappointed in the amount of ebates % of sale. No good coupons either.
    Dec 21, 2014
    should have sales more often and free shipping