Mattel Reviews

Mattel Ratings and User Reviews. Mattel is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 148 reviews. Last rated on 10/24/2016.

Mattel Rating

More About Mattel

Recent Reviews for Mattel

• Oct 24, 2016
    Fantastic products that have been a wonderful part of my childhood and now my childrens, enjoy sharing my vintage mattel toys and they are now collectors in their own right
  • Oct 24, 2016
    I believe 5 of the items I want are out of stock. Am hopeful they will be back in stock soon. May check other resources.
  • Oct 24, 2016
    Beats running around to the stores for this item
  • Oct 23, 2016
    I usually look to your site when I can't find one of your products in the store. Today I decided to look for the a holiday barbie because I figured I was late on it. I usually get them at Target (their exclusives) but I recently had surgery and I'm a bit behind. The holiday Chelsea doll is also very difficult to get in stores. I figured since I got the Halloween barbie months ago the Holiday ones would be hard to find. I'm very pleased with everything that I purchased!
  • Oct 23, 2016
    I wish you had a currency option like a drop down menu for CAD and USD.
  • Oct 20, 2016
    I didn't expect out of stock issues as it it the manufacturer.
  • Oct 19, 2016
    My sister used to work by your outlet store in LA, so when I want something Mattel makes, I check your site first. I hate going to the store. I just wish there were more Ghostbusters toys as my 6 year old is into it as much as my 30 year old was when he was little. Its amazing that they both love Ghostbusters!
  • Oct 17, 2016
    I was very disappointed that I could not use my coupon code for $10 off and take advantage of the free shipping offer. Neither state in the Terms that they can not be combined with any other offer.
  • Oct 16, 2016
    It said free shipping would be applied at checkout, but it never was, so I had to find another coupon code that would reflect the free shipping. Thankfully, that worked, but it took up a lot of my time.
  • Oct 13, 2016
    I was given a promotional code to apply for $10 off my first purchase and I applied it but it didn't go through, I don't see it on my order.
  • Oct 13, 2016
    The website stated that you got free shipping on a purchase of $39.00. I spent $52 and had a $10 discount for joining the website which would leave my balance at $42. I was still charged for shipping. There was no way for me to change it.
  • Oct 11, 2016
    Mattel has great products that sell and I would like to stock in my store. I understand that I'm not Toys r Us, but I was not able to order all of the products I would like because there is no bulk consideration. I'll continue to order products from Mattel with no profit margin, because my customers buy them. Again, I would order more products more frequently if it was affordable.
    Oct 19, 2016
  • Oct 8, 2016
    I was offered a deal of $10 off PLUS free shipping over $39 if I gave my email address. So I ordered something that cost $59.99..... It ended up costing me $69.40. How did THAT happen? Should be 49.99 pus tax. Not really impressed. I hope it ships quickly.
    Oct 23, 2016
    I logged in with a Canadian address, and completed the whole transaction thinking I was pying in Canadian funds AD getting free shipping. So rather than paying $59, I found ot AFTER the transaction had gone though,that it had actually cost me $95. I could have gotten the same item at ToysRs for $74 with free shipping. The item is fine, and came fairly quickly.But the cost is crazy.
  • Oct 7, 2016
    The election Barbie dolls were sold out on the Barbie Collection website, so I was very happy that they were still available on the Mattel website!
    Oct 25, 2016
  • Oct 6, 2016
    I like being able to shop for primarily Barbie and Monster High toys, and have them delivered to my house. The process is easy to do.
    Oct 22, 2016
    I am and have always been happy with my shopping experience from Mattel, and plan to continue shopping this way.
  • Oct 5, 2016
    The only thing I am upset about is that I was supposed to get free shipping and did not.
    Oct 14, 2016
  • Oct 5, 2016
    I went straight to Mattel and found what I wanted.
    Oct 17, 2016
    I ordered the item and you said thank you cause you had the item, then I get an email saying its out of stock and back ordered, why would say its ready and thank you when you turn around and say we don't have it. And a few days after the notice that it's been shipped I check on it and they tell me the information at this time unavailable, whats up with that ????
  • Sep 30, 2016
    Was disappointed in having to pay shipping. All over your site it says free shipping over $39 and it showed the shipping credit while I was adding to my cart. Yet as soon as I applied a promo code it added the shipping back on. Order was over $90. So now I have to wait for a credit that I should of not been charged for in the first place.
    Oct 19, 2016
  • Sep 26, 2016
    The web site was very slow loading for me, each page or product I clicked on took a long time to load and that made checking out a bit tricky. It also would have been nice to know the free shipping on orders over $39 did not apply to international orders. It was still, everall a good experience and my order has been placed.
    Oct 14, 2016
  • Sep 22, 2016
    mattel offer free shipping over $39, but i was charged $56 but spent $79, how was this?
    Oct 12, 2016
    I have ordered two off these figures twice,both times it has said that they have been in stock but after I order a day later you say there out off stock.I need these two figures to complete the set,as they're not on sale in Scotland, they are for my granddaughter. I would like to be notified when they are available or is my order still waiting to be completed.