Mattel Reviews

08/01/2015
Mattel Ratings and User Reviews. Mattel is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 255 reviews.
x

Mattel Rating

More About Mattel

Recent Reviews for Mattel

• Jul 17, 2015
    Super easy shopping experience with amaxing prices!!! Will definitley be back!!!
  • Jul 17, 2015
    I like that you carry new items that you can't find anywhere else. My child is excited for the nwe Nefera Monster high doll that came out and your site is the only site that has her. Unfortunately, you are out of stock; but we'll keep checking.
  • Jul 17, 2015
    I've ordered from mattel before and I've never been able to get the 15% off for signing up email. But todays order was free shipping and that was way better than 15% so I'm still a happy customer.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    iLike these toys for mY son
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Not enough choice or variety with the build a Barbie.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    It is difficult to understand the coupons for the site. I signed up with Mattel a fair time ago and still never got my discount from signing up.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Overall I am very happy with my Mattel expereinces, except on my last oder one of my doll's hair was a complete fuzz bomb. I notified Mattel and they offered a $10 coupon off of my next order. It will take up to two weeks to arrive. I would have either preffered a direct credit or perhaps an online promo code as I could have used it for this purchase.
  • Jul 13, 2015
    When ever I tried to use paypal it would not process my order. I had to use a credit card to order. May be the fact that I am from Canada but then the option should not be there. Had to call Mattel and insure that I would not be charged through paypal as the authorization went through twice but I never did get an order number. Mattel was very helpful on the phone and I waited an additional two weeks before ordering to ensure that my pay pal account was not charged.
  • Jul 12, 2015
    Would have preferred to have the gift wrapping option earlier in the process. before the check out and authentication check. I would have chosen differently. Search option was challenging as I had a hard time finding abbey bominable, would have expected to enter abbey and have her come up, which it did not. I had to key in coffin bean abbey bominable...very, very tough for this aunt to get the specific gift without all the details Selection and pricing were amazing!!
  • Jul 11, 2015
    Overall I really like shopping on Mattel.com. They have really good prices and often have deals. I would however like to see more items in the Disney Cars and Planes sections as these are the only brands I shop from.
    очень понравился ассортимент
  • Jul 11, 2015
    Waited a week for them to call me and they didn't. Not sure if I will buy from them again. So much trouble this time around. Not happy that I had to pay for shipping. They never use to charge me. Different carrier or something now.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Jul 12, 2015
    customerservice@mattelshop.com email don't work
  • Jun 29, 2015
    I wish shipping charges were not so high.
    Jul 16, 2015
  • Jun 28, 2015
    couldn't get Get free shipping on orders of $25+! to reduce shipping price on order. sending email to Mattel to adjust.
    Jul 12, 2015
    Great to buy on-line and get toy delivered to my front door!
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Great site--,I really needed that particular action figure for a Batman-obsessed small child--thanks for helping to make dreams come true!
    Jul 13, 2015
    Awesome that you had just what I needed when I needed it! Back orders aren't so fun for a birthday gift!! Everyone else was out of stock for my Batman purchase--and you had just what the world's most perfect grandchild wanted more than anything for his birthday!
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Jul 13, 2015
    please sign me up for getting free dolls monster high
  • Jun 18, 2015