Mayline2go Reviews

Mayline2go Ratings and User Reviews. Mayline2go does not have enough recent reviews to provide current overall scores. Last rated on 07/22/2015.

Recent Reviews for Mayline2go

• Jul 22, 2015
    Pleasantly surprised with the ease and direct information contained on you Webb pages. Will be back
  • Jul 20, 2015
    Good Website - Decent Furniture
  • Jul 17, 2015
    Extremely easy to find what I needed.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Great location to shop!
  • Jun 16, 2015
    I like the variety of products to select. I enjoy shopping at Mayline2go and will recommend to my colleagues. Thank you.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Mayline's shopping experience was painless. Found just what I was looking for and the price was the lowest of any other retailer
  • May 27, 2015
    Jun 15, 2015
    The product was on backorder, but customer support called me right away and let me know and asked if I was okay with the delay or did I want to cancel the order. I opted to wait. She gave me an estimate on when they would be in and they arrived before that time. Very pleased. Thank you!
  • May 26, 2015
    seem like a great business
  • Apr 14, 2015
    May 7, 2015
    To be honest, we were a little a worried with ordering over 20 packages to furnish an entire office how much of it would get damaged during shipping. When the packages arrived we were even more worried as many cartons were damaged from fork lifts. The shipping company annotated it so we would be protected. To our amazement, only one chair had minor damage, everything else was perfect. The way they package the furniture is incredible and does a great job protecting it. Once I notified Mayline2go about the chair they apologized for the inconvenience and had a new one shipped out immediately. I give this company my highest recommendation and have saved them in my favorites for future needs.