Medelita Lab Coats and Scrubs Reviews

04/17/2015
Medelita Lab Coats and Scrubs Ratings and User Reviews. Medelita Lab Coats and Scrubs is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 80 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2015.

Medelita Lab Coats and Scrubs Rating

More About Medelita Lab Coats and Scrubs

Recent Reviews for Medelita Lab Coats and Scrubs

• Apr 17, 2015
    good sale price. would not have bought the full priced scrubs. consider volume discounts starting at 5 pairs.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    This is my third purchase of scrubs from Medelita and they are hands down the best scrubs that I've ever seen. I'm a massage therapist applying to medical school, and these are the only scrubs that have been able to withstand getting oil on them and still coming back out clean without any spots or fading from treating, which will allow them to move from one career to the other with me. My one pair in Caribbean Blue ran a full size smaller than all of my others (in Black, Pool, and Baltic) so I'm not sure if it was a difference in cut or accidental error in sizing, but they are the most beautiful and rich blue. All of the colors have a very textured look, making them really be flattering in every way. They are thick enough that panty lines don't show with normal undergarments, too!
  • Apr 14, 2015
    it was hard to find a size guide for the item that I purchased.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    Well made medical lab coats and hopefully scrubs. First order of scrubs for my pain clinic.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    Sold out of several things in which I was interested.
  • Apr 12, 2015
    Looking forward to trying your brand
  • Apr 11, 2015
    Great scrubs! Only kind I will wear!
  • Apr 9, 2015
    More style & color selection would be nice.
  • Apr 6, 2015
    You really need to have additional colors! You also need to give veterinarians discounts like you do MD's. We wear scrubs too!
  • Apr 3, 2015
    I am so excited to order my first Medelita scrubs. After my second child I became much curvier and tend to look heavier than I am in unisex scrubs. I've been planning to purchase some of these scrubs for over a year but keep waiting with the plan to take off a little more weight. With the sale on the scrubs I had no excuse to wait! Thank you so much for making these scrubs.
  • Apr 3, 2015
    Hear great reviews from coworkers experience with brand quality, just a little pricey.
  • Apr 3, 2015
    I have purchased from Medelita before. I am on the taller side, 6'4" with a 34" inseam and have found that their scrub pants fit me rather well. I do put in my height and inseam in the comments of my orders, I don't know if they actually modify the inseam before they are sent or not but I have found my previous pants to be adequate length. I also like their selection of lab coats. I have one currently and will likely purchase another within the next few months. My wife is also a physician and I plan to buy her one for her residency graduation.
  • Apr 3, 2015
    Medilita lab coats are the best coats we have ordered. However, judging which size will fit is quite a challenge. I have ordered one size too small on a slim fit and ending up not able to use it since it is embroidered. Overall, an excellent product.
    Apr 8, 2015
    Medelita lab coats are of the best quality that I can find. The doctors and the mid-levels all appreciate the high quality of your products. However, the size differ depending on the style and I have made the mistake of ordering the wrong size with embroidery done so I cannot return.
  • Mar 31, 2015
    Great products and great prices!
    Apr 8, 2015
  • Mar 30, 2015
    Best lab coats on the market- just overpriced
    Apr 14, 2015
    These are the highest quality lab coats I've ever owned. I just wish they weren't so expensive
  • Mar 29, 2015
    Excellent customer support. I buy the lab coats of various sizes, return them and order a new set with free embroidery when 2 or more white coats ordered. Always a happy customer.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    When I tried Medelita lab coat at ACC in San Diego, I was told that the coat I liked was the Wilson. After I ordered it and received it I realized that it is not the Wilson and likely the Cushing. In between I had called Medelita to make change to my embroidery and they were nice enough to give me another coat for free. However when I called to tell them that I believe the person who sold me the coat at ACC made a mistake Julie was not as friendly as she probably thought I am trying to get a coat for free. I did feel somewhat offended but I did not want to argue as I do understand that she probably dealt with customers who tried to medelita's respectable customer service. That is why my survey score was low. Thanks!
    Apr 9, 2015
    I had told the Medelita phone person that the coat I tried on had blue and white stripes on the inside lining. She told that those are found on all of their products. After I paid again and received the H W coat I knew that I was right and the person who was helping me at ACC in San Diego had ordered me the wrong coat!
  • Mar 23, 2015
    My only complaint is that the embroidery was within the character limits that were recommended, but the lapel covered part of my name on the left breast of the lab coat when the product was delivered (Harvey Cushing style). I will have to find a way to iron/fold the lapel a bit shorter
    Apr 16, 2015
    I purchased the Cushing lab coat. the lapel overlaps the writing on the left chest despite my name being within the character limit. This has happened with two individual orders with the Cushing lab coat. I will have to get the lapel pressed to fix it.
  • Mar 17, 2015
    Apr 3, 2015
    Love the friendly and helpful customer service and the excellent quality of the lab coat and embroidery
  • Mar 6, 2015
    Mar 31, 2015
    Used a lab coat just two days and a button came off