Medelita Lab Coats and Scrubs Reviews

07/10/2014
Medelita Lab Coats and Scrubs Ratings and User Reviews. Medelita Lab Coats and Scrubs is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 47 reviews.

Medelita Lab Coats and Scrubs Rating

More About Medelita Lab Coats and Scrubs

Recent Reviews for Medelita Lab Coats and Scrubs

• May 23, 2014
    Would have liked more information about larger sizes and fit for larger sizes.
  • May 22, 2014
    These scrubs are the BEST.!!! Please start carrying a ROYAL BLUE color.
  • May 21, 2014
    I needed assistance to make my selection and the support from Medelita was courteous prompt knowledgeable and patient. This is my third pair of clogs and I am sure they won't be my last.
  • May 21, 2014
    I am disappointed that Medelita has such a limited selection for taller women. I am 5'9" and wear the size 8T pants. Medelita used to offer a variety of colors in "tall", but now only offers this size in the most conservative color choices, which quite honestly, is boring. This being said, the product is excellent, wears well, and is a great value, so I bought these boring pants and hope one day, they will bring back some color for us tall women.
  • May 18, 2014
    It would be nice if you had a shorter length for the scrub pants. I need to get them tailored to a 30" inseam.
  • May 14, 2014
    Please continue to stock medical student sized white coats!
    May 25, 2014
    Great looking white coats. Unfortunately the sizes i ordered were a little too large, so I sent them back for the smaller size. Also I have ordered the Flemming coat (as I am a student). Glad to be able to get one before they were completely sold out!Also, I had ordered with 2 day shipping, but the tracking information was not sent to me until I had already had the white coats.
  • May 10, 2014
    Bought the Hannah and was not happy. After just one wearing, the inner side of the coat where the pockets are developed fuzz balls! Purchased other coats like Ellody and it was great except not very fitting. Will try the petite...
  • May 6, 2014
    Love Medelita products. Good stuff!
  • May 6, 2014
    As soon as I receive my order, I'm going to write a review .this is my first purchase from Medelita.that I made based on reviews.thanks.
  • May 6, 2014
    Great lab coat! Looks really professional
  • May 5, 2014
    I have two lab coats Ive been wearing. They are wonderful lab coats but you really need to work on the buttons. Both lab coats lost all their buttons, one at a time until they were buttonless! Same thing happened with my friends jackets.
  • May 4, 2014
    Great scrubs. They look very professional and I'm ordering more. I found them from the ad on the AAPA website.
    May 17, 2014
    Love the scrubs. A few more color options for men would be nice.
  • Apr 28, 2014
    The customer service was very helpful and friendly!!
  • Apr 27, 2014
    I love my new Hannah lab coat that I bought at the AAD. I have gotten quite a few compliments about the great fit. However, I do wish that it hand an inside pocket.
    May 8, 2014
  • Apr 27, 2014
    want to be sure that I get the free embroidery offered.
  • Apr 27, 2014
    Please please start putting side slits on the coats!! I love your coats but I'm going to have to take them to a tailor for this alteration. You should at least offer this as an alteration that can be done in house...
    May 12, 2014
    very nice fit and and style and material
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Highly regarded by other physicians and residency training programs to be the very best of all available selections for white coats. Known to be the best looking and the highest quality. Have been referred to Medelita by 3+ professionals.
    May 15, 2014
  • Apr 17, 2014
    HOPING TO LOVE MY NEW COATS!
    May 4, 2014