Medical Scrubs Mall Reviews

09/24/2016
Medical Scrubs Mall Ratings and User Reviews. Medical Scrubs Mall is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 81 reviews.

Medical Scrubs Mall Rating

More About Medical Scrubs Mall

Recent Reviews for Medical Scrubs Mall

• Sep 15, 2016
    great color selection. and style.
  • Sep 15, 2016
    The waistline on your petite pants should be higher and the crouch is too short.
  • Sep 15, 2016
    I have tried to order these scrubs for my husband (wife Cherilynn) for over a week. The first time I tried "even though I was having them shipped to the hospital he works at - new job and haven't closed on house yet) - I was denied. I even called and explained we were having them shipped to Shriners Children's Hospital and (we have had so much trouble we put the credit card under that same address). I was denied. I even called and the customer service person was rude - couldn't understand her and didn't know products. But we need a couple scrubs and these are the ones he wears. However, due to all the problems won't be using you again. In addition, your website doesn't want to work - really a pain! Below you only let a person check one? There were many problems!
  • Sep 12, 2016
    I would like to see better quality zoom and a variety of photos of the same item. I really need to see the back of the pants this is super important.
  • Sep 11, 2016
    This is my second time ordering from msm. I really am pleased with my shopping experience.
  • Sep 4, 2016
    Im always satisfied with my purchase with Medical Scrub Mall
  • Sep 4, 2016
    Would have bought shoes, but could not find a filter for size. I have wide feet and didn't want to go through each selection only to find out they only came in medium width. Going to a different site that filters for wide feet.
  • Sep 3, 2016
    i love the petite option for pants. suggest birthday discounts for regular customers. more coupons on your website would be nice!
  • Sep 2, 2016
    you have a poor selection of men's tall scrub tops and men's short scrub pants witch is what i need also shipping seems high
  • Sep 1, 2016
    Would like to have the payment option of Paypal
  • Sep 1, 2016
    I have been a customer for years and have recommended your site to dozens of my co workers! I always receive my order very quickly and it is always accurate.
  • Aug 30, 2016
    Great quality for the price. Variety of colors.
    Sep 10, 2016
    They had the certain color scuba that I needed. The price was comparable.
  • Aug 29, 2016
    Was happy to see some different unisex prints available. Hard to find much besides solid color for men.
    Sep 14, 2016
  • Aug 24, 2016
    Sep 10, 2016
    Only problem was UPS left my pkg in the yard by the road. Did not honk, pull in drive, or attempt to give it to me. I was at home, in kitchen.
  • Aug 21, 2016
    Sep 1, 2016
    Love their smocks
  • Aug 21, 2016
    I would like to see the shoes in a wide size, very hard to find and also love the sketcher brand.
    Sep 8, 2016
  • Aug 20, 2016
    I look forward to seeing your product in person. If all goes well you have a new client.
    Aug 31, 2016
  • Aug 11, 2016
    Sep 3, 2016
    It was ok
  • Aug 10, 2016
    I made this order because shipping only 2 dollars before when looked it almost 10 dollars
    Sep 2, 2016
    I had to return items could not find number to call no number found on papar work then had to pay almost 9.00 shipping to retun to your company that was bull shit in oits self sent message to you about this guess no one read that one bothered to read it wow cant believe that I work in hosp and well share my bull crap order wth all for wasteing may time and money

From Medical Scrubs Mall

Dear Valued Customer, We apologize for the inconvenience. We strive ourselves on high customer satisfaction, and in this case we were unable to fulfill your need. We have escalated this issue to our customer service department, and one of our ... Read full response »