Medical Scrubs Mall Reviews

12/05/2016
Medical Scrubs Mall Ratings and User Reviews. Medical Scrubs Mall is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 124 reviews.

Medical Scrubs Mall Rating

More About Medical Scrubs Mall

Recent Reviews for Medical Scrubs Mall

• Nov 15, 2016
    Price too high for plus size
  • Nov 15, 2016
    I would like more choices in shipping options available like overnight delivery or priority delivery within 1-2 days.
  • Nov 13, 2016
    I came on this site looking for a particular brand and style of scrubs that were exactly the same as a pair that I already own; I was just looking for a different color. I able to quickly find what I was looking for, and I was pleased that the site carried at least one of the styles I was looking for, which was enough for me.
  • Nov 12, 2016
    the colors thati prefer for example black are not in my sizes and the style not available as well
  • Nov 11, 2016
    Shipping price in ridiculous
  • Nov 10, 2016
    I like this site.
  • Nov 9, 2016
    I am so thankful to see the wonder wink scrubs on sale. They are great scrubs but I don't have the extra money to pay full price.
  • Nov 8, 2016
    I have ordered several vests from different companies and they are never the size I have ordered, if this product fits according to the size I have ordered, I will be ordering from this company every time I need items!!
  • Nov 7, 2016
    poor selection of sizes
  • Nov 6, 2016
    shipping cost/no other options for shipping
  • Nov 6, 2016
    it is easy to shop with Medical Scrubs mall.
    Nov 15, 2016
  • Nov 4, 2016
    Ordered scrubs few weeks ago that came within two weeks, easy to order online. Prices good better than local even with shipping charges. Awesome services told coworkers about order, and wanted to order again my hospital is changing uniform colors. Thank you for quick easy service and products.
  • Nov 4, 2016
    nice and fast and clear check out-perfect
  • Nov 3, 2016
    I would rather do a survey and give my opinion after receiving my purchase and follow through with an exchange if needed. More shipping options.
    Nov 13, 2016
    A return or exchange form should come with your purchase. I shouldn't have to print it out. I have to do that at work,I don't have a printer. You need to include everything needed to return or exchange.
  • Oct 26, 2016
    I was very pleased with the 1st set of scrubs that i purchased. I like the feel and the way it fit me.
    Nov 6, 2016
  • Oct 25, 2016
    Nov 3, 2016
    Every item was extremely satisfactory and was what I expected.
  • Oct 21, 2016
    Nov 6, 2016
    Top fit perfect, bottoms not so much
  • Oct 20, 2016
    Nov 5, 2016
    Unhappy that I paid for an out of stock item. Unhappy that items in stock were being held from shipping until out of stock item came back in stock.

From Medical Scrubs Mall

Dear Valued Customer, We apologize for the inconvenience. We strive for the highest quality customer service, and hopefully can provide that service to you. We have escalated this issue to our customer service department, and one of our ... Read full response »
  • Oct 17, 2016
    Nov 3, 2016
    I have returned my previous order due to ordering the wrong size and have not received anything back yet.