MegaMotorMadness Reviews

06/29/2015
MegaMotorMadness Ratings and User Reviews. MegaMotorMadness is rated 7.4 out of 10 from 133 reviews. Last rated on 06/28/2015.

MegaMotorMadness Rating

More About MegaMotorMadness

Recent Reviews for MegaMotorMadness

• Jun 28, 2015
    Going have fun on my scooter
  • Jun 24, 2015
    great site with good sales and prices
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Nice website !!!
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Was easy as 123
  • Jun 19, 2015
    I personally own two scooters. a Hyosung , and a Kymco. Both are 50 cc and I just decided to purchase a three wheeler. I truly believe that your company has the best prices for these scooters and I will probably purchase other things from your company in the future. Thank You Respectfully, Jerry F. Vail SR
  • Jun 18, 2015
    I'll have more comments when I receive and use the product ask after recieved
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Great site with alot of variaties
  • Jun 14, 2015
    The prices are great!
  • Jun 12, 2015
  • Jun 12, 2015
    Great site-hope purchase is professionally packaged & shipped soon.
  • Jun 4, 2015
    I bought a blue one scooter, but I wanted to change it to red. They helped me change it quickly, very helpful.
    Jun 10, 2015
    The red looks much better than I thought with the blue one.
  • Jun 4, 2015
    Hope the ATV will be delivered in time for my son's birthday.
    Jun 10, 2015
    The atv arrived one day earlier than my son's birthday.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Great experience, was able to use the customer service chat to get my questions asked and had a seamless purchase experience. I hope the shipping and delivery match the purchasing experience!
    Jun 17, 2015
    The item I received was broken and wouldn't start out of the box and I was told I needed to pay out of pocket to fix it and get it running. It wasn't there fault that they sent me a defective bike...took 2 weeks to process my order rather than the 2-3 days that it says on the website.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    This scooter was cheaper. But I think they can do more to make the site easier to use.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    i hope the company is legit
    Jun 14, 2015
    I received my Scooter damaged and missing parts overall very disappointed on all the nice review I read about the Scooter and how damaged mine was when I received it spent alot of money on this and I received a damaged Scooter not happy at all
  • May 30, 2015
    Jun 17, 2015
    I bought 3 atvs and a utv when I looked at the boxes the utv box looked like it was dropped off a loading dock the metal was all bent the utv has a big chunk of the rear missing that was broke and one of the front tires was not new it was very used kind of a bummer considering all the money I spent ,,,,,, : (
  • May 30, 2015
    Good
    Jun 22, 2015
    No up dates on shipping. Called but could not get ahold of anyone
  • May 27, 2015
    Got to get the product before I can coment
    Jun 13, 2015
    Everything is up and running. I called a couple times left message with no return, I figured it out so all is A-OK
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Just purchased. Will give more opinion once product is received.
    Jun 22, 2015
    Do not do business this MegaMotorMadness! I had to continually call them in order to get my scooter delivered. It was 4 weeks late. I paid the extra $195 to have them check that the engine ran and the scooter was in good working condition. The scooter came dead on arrival. I had to haul the scooter to another town to find a mechanic that would work on a chinese scooter (the town it was delivered to had no mechanics that would work on a chinese scooter). The carburetor was filled with metal shavings, the air filter fell apart and the fuel pump was not attached to the chasis. Obviouisly, MegaMotor did not inspect the scooter before shipping. Their customer support stated that everything that was wrong must have happened during shipping. Yeah, right. I paid for the extended warranty. It took them 7 months to ship me a new carburetor and air filter. Run away from these folks and do not waste your money doing business with them.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Wanted the yellow model but was not available. but very pleased
    Jun 22, 2015
    Ordered fender in fall of last year, gave up waiting and found another source, was never contacted until last week. I'd complely forgotten about it.