MegaMotorMadness Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

MegaMotorMadness Reviews

06/22/2017
MegaMotorMadness Ratings and User Reviews. MegaMotorMadness is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 68 reviews. Last rated on 06/19/2017.

MegaMotorMadness Rating

More About MegaMotorMadness

Recent Reviews for MegaMotorMadness

• Jun 19, 2017
    It is great to find a place that deals in fun for the kids!
  • Jun 18, 2017
    Still in the processes
  • Jun 18, 2017
    I had minor problems on a prior purchase. These issues were handled promptly and with great customer concern.
  • May 26, 2017
    I found the sales person to be very helpful, understanding , and patient. She was knowledgeable about the product and very willing to give me the best price possible. I have already recommended this site to friends.
    Jun 18, 2017
    This is my first scooter and I was sceptical about buying a Chinese bike. I am happy to say, I am very happy with my "bullet" and I recommend it to everyone I know. My friends are a little jealous, and a few plans on getting one. We will be "mild hogs" Lol.
  • Jun 17, 2017
    Great product ... fast shipping... great price...
  • Jun 08, 2017
    Jun 17, 2017
    Assembly instructions were not detailed enough and should cover all the steps to assemble
  • Jun 15, 2017
    Good customer care service
  • Jun 12, 2017
    Hope its nice
  • May 21, 2017
    m,m,m, is the place to shop if the idem your looking for is here. mine was thanks
    Jun 10, 2017
  • May 30, 2017
    Easy...reasonable..waiting for my bike now
    Jun 10, 2017
    Thank ...great quality...
  • Jun 09, 2017
    love my bike but i had an accident , and need parts asap !
  • May 22, 2017
    Jun 09, 2017
    I would buy again from Megamotor madness .Sarah was great she helped me get a small shipping related problem taken care of. I give them a 5 stars .
  • May 23, 2017
    Jun 08, 2017
    I love the ATV. My two boys are enjoying it a lot. Assembly was very easy and only took a couple hours. It started right up first try and I had no issues with it. I will definitely shop here again and recommend MegaMotorMadness to everyone who wants an ATV. It saved me a lot of money and product quality was very high in my opinion.
  • Jun 08, 2017
    very good so far
  • May 20, 2017
    Jun 07, 2017
    MotorMadness was very easy to work with and prompt delivery. The unit will not go up hills at all. Its too heavy to peddle alone. I would not recommend a 500 watt unit unless you are using it on all flat areas. My seat is dented on both sides due to shipping, but its a very nice looking moped.
  • Jun 06, 2017
    You guys are super loved the last three mopeds I got
  • May 02, 2017
    Jun 06, 2017
    Customer service was great. They helped me get the item that suited my needs, including cost. The gentleman that I talked to was extremely helpful. I would buy again if I am in need of this type item.
  • May 06, 2017
    ok
    Jun 05, 2017
    The brake disc is damaged--not by us---and we want it replaced as soon as possible. I sent an email with a link to 2 videos of the damage to the parts department today.
  • Jun 04, 2017
    Great Prices and easy site to navigate.
  • May 10, 2017