MegaMotorMadness Reviews

08/03/2015
MegaMotorMadness Ratings and User Reviews. MegaMotorMadness is rated 7.4 out of 10 from 110 reviews. Last rated on 07/30/2015.

MegaMotorMadness Rating

More About MegaMotorMadness

Recent Reviews for MegaMotorMadness

• Jul 30, 2015
    IT IS MY HOPE THAT WHAT THEY SAY IS SO. THIS IS A FIRST TIME ORDER.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Vary great company
  • Jul 26, 2015
    waiting to see how the product is when it ets here
  • Jul 22, 2015
    So far so good, a very smooth experience, can't wait to get my scooter and see the quality of it
  • Jul 20, 2015
    Prices seem fair
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Nothing until I receive the product.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    hope this product will measure up to what was advertised.
    Jul 27, 2015
    I have not received the scooter yet because the initial model was not available but ordered another one, The other model has yet to be shipped, Also they took a long time to respond to emails, phone calls.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Jul 27, 2015
    The trike came delivered very badly scratched. They offered a free helmet with the purchase,ordered a medium. They sent me a size small because they were out of medium.
  • Jul 14, 2015
    Jul 24, 2015
    My scooter took longer than expected to come in, I did not receive any emails regarding tracking information or that my payment had been processed. When it finally came in the twilight was broken, paint missing everywhere, and dings everywhere, also the headlights did not work. I hope that they resolve this problem soon.
  • Jul 9, 2015
    One of my friend recommend me this site. I bought the same scooter like his with different color by the cheap price.
    Jul 17, 2015
    The whole process was very good. I like the scooter.
    Jul 31, 2015
    scooter mirror was broke when I received the bike, and a couple of scratches, the seat had a small tear in the back side, but other than that the process was okay. I would recommend shopping again with mega motors
    Jul 18, 2015
    I bundled my order with you, but still have not received my free offers (gloves, Google) for my first order??? Hope both come with second order of atv .Very happy with 125cc atv for my grand daughter . Purchased the second for my other grand daughter .
  • Jul 8, 2015
    First timer buying on line for this type of product is was a easy,fun , exacting and fast
    Jul 18, 2015
    Great selection and quality
  • Jul 7, 2015
    Good choice on the scooters, so is the free shipping.
    Jul 17, 2015
    My mother loved the scooter. Worth the money.
  • Jul 7, 2015
    First time ordering, and the price they give is appealing. Hope so it is with the shipping.
    Great
  • Jul 3, 2015
    This first experience is satisfying and the online chat guy is very helpful.
    Jul 17, 2015
    The bike looks much better than I saw on the site. And it would be better if the shipping can be faster.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Easy to navigate. U guys have decent prices but with free shipping others cant compare. Was curious on max waight alot of time.
    Jul 17, 2015
    I was suposed to get a set of gloves. Never got my gloves. But bike runs great. Pritty excited. But i think i might have gotten a better deal on powersports distro, they offer military discounts, and i just retired from the army. They allso offer price match but overall expierance on 1-10is a 7/8 just cuz i love riding. Lol
  • Jun 24, 2015
    great site with good sales and prices
    Jul 16, 2015
    Wonderful site
  • Jun 19, 2015
    I personally own two scooters. a Hyosung , and a Kymco. Both are 50 cc and I just decided to purchase a three wheeler. I truly believe that your company has the best prices for these scooters and I will probably purchase other things from your company in the future. Thank You Respectfully, Jerry F. Vail SR
    Jul 11, 2015
    I was satisfied with the Icebear and would recommend and purchase another in the future if I need too. I did have to pick up the scooter at the trucking terminal in Mountaintop PA because they could not deliver it to the house because they had no drivers to bring it to my area on the Wednesday of delivery and could not deliver it for another week. So we went there and picked it up rather than waiting for another week.
  • Jun 12, 2015
    Great site-hope purchase is professionally packaged & shipped soon.
    Jul 14, 2015
    Good follow through in resolving problems. i would recommend to anyone serious about buying a 4 wheeler.