Memory-Up Reviews

09/29/2014
Memory-Up Ratings and User Reviews. Memory-Up is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 22 reviews. Last rated on 09/26/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Memory-Up

2010 Platinum

Memory-Up Rating

More About Memory-Up

Recent Reviews for Memory-Up

• Sep 26, 2014
    Great system to find what I need for my laptop.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Very easy access to site and product information
  • Sep 15, 2014
    how can i? i just made my order with them, havent received my computer part. i will say this, the item i bought from them was not advertized at the few other websites i briefly checked out.
  • Sep 4, 2014
    Looking forward to our new memory!
    Sep 17, 2014
  • Sep 4, 2014
    Sep 14, 2014
    Product works fine. Very prompt delivery.
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Easy to use this web site
  • Aug 23, 2014
    Very reliable and helpful when needed, satisfied repeat customer
    Sep 8, 2014
    My number one source for memory for years
  • Aug 14, 2014
    I have several friends who purchase from Memory-up and there are satisfied with your service. I appreciate your service and your products.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Site was very easy to navigate and find what I was looking for. Memory scan for buying computer memory upgrade was helpful.
  • Aug 2, 2014
    Aug 30, 2014
    The memory module fit my XP laptop computer perfectly adding one GB of memory which the computer automatically recognized and has made a big difference in its performance and will exxtend its useful life. Thank you for having the exact specifications for my computer andd the good service.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Everything went smoothly.The product will make my laptop do what I want it to.I am looking forwards to receiving it in the mail :)
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Aug 21, 2014
    The only issue I had was that the tracking system didn't seem to work until I contacted memory up a couple of times
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Aug 7, 2014
    The website guaranteed the memory would work, and it did. The included instructions helped. The whole process was as smooth as can be.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Fast,easy and simple steps !! The way it should be!!
    Jul 29, 2014
    Simple and easy.just the way it should be!
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Easy to navigate. Good first impression.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Great site. I've come back time and again to purchase.
    Aug 3, 2014
    Great service. Customer support called to verify I had ordered the right product. Unfortunately, no tracking number was emailed to me after the right product was determined. I was not too concerned, though, as I have done business with you before and the service was excellent.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Jul 26, 2014
    Customer support contacted me about my address. I confirmed the address but they did not print the full zip code so the order would go to my PO box since we do not have home delivery by the post office up here. There was no tracking number so I could not track the order. It did come in quicker that was expected.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    nothing at this time have not received the memory yet.
    Jul 24, 2014
    great service and product
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Jul 11, 2014
    I ordered memory for sony camera and the memory I reveived would not work and I am currently in the return to selley (you guys) mode and a refund., I specifically named my camera model , etc in the ordr. Yet received memory stick for computers...would not format in camera.
  • Jun 12, 2014
    Jul 13, 2014
    The memory came work fine, my only disappointment was be tax for importation tax and pay the double because i live in Brazil. :(