Memory-Up Reviews

10/21/2014
Memory-Up Ratings and User Reviews. Memory-Up is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 22 reviews. Last rated on 10/21/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Memory-Up

2010 Platinum

Memory-Up Rating

More About Memory-Up

Recent Reviews for Memory-Up

• Oct 21, 2014
    I have no comments.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    First time buyer. Item was available from Amazon but your total price was a little cheaper so I thought I'd give you a shot!
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Love the site glad I found it buy all my Memory for my computers here now!
  • Sep 29, 2014
    excellent memory provider
  • Oct 3, 2014
    the web said my order would come in two pieces bur only one came. do I have to order another? And there were no instructions
  • Sep 26, 2014
    Great system to find what I need for my laptop.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Very easy access to site and product information
    Oct 9, 2014
    I needed to add RAM memory to an old HP laptop running on Win XP in order to speed it up. It was easy to find the right match on Memory-up through Amazon. Delivery was promised in 7-10 days...it arrived in 4! It was easy to install and works great.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    how can i? i just made my order with them, havent received my computer part. i will say this, the item i bought from them was not advertized at the few other websites i briefly checked out.
  • Sep 4, 2014
    Looking forward to our new memory!
    Sep 17, 2014
  • Sep 4, 2014
    Sep 14, 2014
    Product works fine. Very prompt delivery.
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Easy to use this web site
  • Aug 23, 2014
    Very reliable and helpful when needed, satisfied repeat customer
    Sep 8, 2014
    My number one source for memory for years
  • Aug 14, 2014
    I have several friends who purchase from Memory-up and there are satisfied with your service. I appreciate your service and your products.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Site was very easy to navigate and find what I was looking for. Memory scan for buying computer memory upgrade was helpful.
  • Aug 2, 2014
    Aug 30, 2014
    The memory module fit my XP laptop computer perfectly adding one GB of memory which the computer automatically recognized and has made a big difference in its performance and will exxtend its useful life. Thank you for having the exact specifications for my computer andd the good service.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Everything went smoothly.The product will make my laptop do what I want it to.I am looking forwards to receiving it in the mail :)
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Aug 21, 2014
    The only issue I had was that the tracking system didn't seem to work until I contacted memory up a couple of times
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Aug 7, 2014
    The website guaranteed the memory would work, and it did. The included instructions helped. The whole process was as smooth as can be.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Fast,easy and simple steps !! The way it should be!!
    Jul 29, 2014
    Simple and easy.just the way it should be!
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Great site. I've come back time and again to purchase.
    Aug 3, 2014
    Great service. Customer support called to verify I had ordered the right product. Unfortunately, no tracking number was emailed to me after the right product was determined. I was not too concerned, though, as I have done business with you before and the service was excellent.