Memory-Up Reviews

08/19/2014
Memory-Up Ratings and User Reviews. Memory-Up is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 16 reviews. Last rated on 08/14/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Memory-Up

2010 Platinum

Memory-Up Rating

More About Memory-Up

Recent Reviews for Memory-Up

• Aug 14, 2014
    I have several friends who purchase from Memory-up and there are satisfied with your service. I appreciate your service and your products.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Site was very easy to navigate and find what I was looking for. Memory scan for buying computer memory upgrade was helpful.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Everything went smoothly.The product will make my laptop do what I want it to.I am looking forwards to receiving it in the mail :)
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Aug 7, 2014
    The website guaranteed the memory would work, and it did. The included instructions helped. The whole process was as smooth as can be.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Fast,easy and simple steps !! The way it should be!!
    Jul 29, 2014
    Simple and easy.just the way it should be!
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Easy to navigate. Good first impression.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Great site. I've come back time and again to purchase.
    Aug 3, 2014
    Great service. Customer support called to verify I had ordered the right product. Unfortunately, no tracking number was emailed to me after the right product was determined. I was not too concerned, though, as I have done business with you before and the service was excellent.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Jul 26, 2014
    Customer support contacted me about my address. I confirmed the address but they did not print the full zip code so the order would go to my PO box since we do not have home delivery by the post office up here. There was no tracking number so I could not track the order. It did come in quicker that was expected.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    nothing at this time have not received the memory yet.
    Jul 24, 2014
    great service and product
  • Jul 7, 2014
    I had a difficult time identifying the proper memory for my computer but I received prompt* and helpful assistance in finding the correct product to complete my order. My family has been using memory-up and I have personally used memory-up to upgrade the memory on two of my machines (this purchase was for a third) and the computer of a friend. I love your quick service, quality product, and fair prices that make upgrading memory much more affordable than the cost of upgrading the configuration through the computer manufacturer!*prompt in my second attempt. My first request for assistance in 7/29/12 went unanswered. Apparently I would have made this purchase about 2 years ago - but I got the information I needed this time around and I am still happy with the overall service and consider that lack of response to be a weird fluke.
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Jul 11, 2014
    I ordered memory for sony camera and the memory I reveived would not work and I am currently in the return to selley (you guys) mode and a refund., I specifically named my camera model , etc in the ordr. Yet received memory stick for computers...would not format in camera.
  • Jun 12, 2014
    Jul 13, 2014
    The memory came work fine, my only disappointment was be tax for importation tax and pay the double because i live in Brazil. :(
  • Jun 11, 2014
    The website could be made to look a bit more modern but that's just me being picky.
  • May 22, 2014
    Good Memory. Fast shipping.