Men's Wearhouse Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Men's Wearhouse Reviews

02/20/2017
Men's Wearhouse Ratings and User Reviews. Men's Wearhouse is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 11108 reviews. Last rated on 02/20/2017.

Men's Wearhouse Rating

More About Men's Wearhouse

Recent Reviews for Men's Wearhouse

• Feb 20, 2017
    Overall experience on the order was great.
    Perfect Fit Reward Certificate did not work, Perfect Fit ID # would not work
    Great
  • Feb 20, 2017
    Everyone loves sales. One of the most important features that keeps me coming back is the ongoing variety of sales and discounts that you have. I recognize that this may not always equate to real savings. The original marked price may be artificially high to start with. Nonetheless, once the sales are factored in I always feel like I'm getting a good value given the quality of the clothes.
  • Feb 20, 2017
    The shopping experience was great. Will shop again.
  • Feb 20, 2017
    Great store. Only place for my suit purchases. And now - great jean buying experiences (size and fit).
  • Feb 20, 2017
    I appreciate the wide variety of suits, accessories, etc available on your website. I think th size chart should be made easier to understand, maybe with a diagram?
  • Feb 20, 2017
    I prefer to shop in store than online. This is one of the few places that this is still true.
  • Feb 20, 2017
    bought two pairs of jeans. would have liked some more detail on the differences in type of fit (athletic vs. classic vs. straight). Not clear what I need.
  • Feb 20, 2017
    Great Jeans at a great price delivered to my door. Best experience.
  • Feb 20, 2017
    It's often hard to differentiate between different suits of the same brand. Clearer distinctions would be helpful. Also, sometimes there seem to be suits/outfits that are buried deep in some category selections that should've been included in other searches. Lastly, the internet is very visual; it's hard to tell by the picture if the item is a separate or a complete suit which can be misleading when people are looking at the prices. You should make a filter to filter out separates and suits. It seems like it can be done but not easily.
  • Feb 20, 2017
    Please do not share any of my personal information.
    Great products and prices
  • Feb 20, 2017
    I like the professional knowledge how on clothes are to fit, friendly, large selection, and pricing can be competitive
  • Feb 20, 2017
    things are a bit pricey but the sales make it worth it.
  • Feb 20, 2017
    Easy purchasing experience through website. Also allows for easy returns if there are any issues.
  • Feb 20, 2017
    There was a little delay in loading some of the pages.
  • Feb 20, 2017
    I like the selection choices but it's hard to find my size. I also have discovered anytime something I like is on sale, my size is unavailable
  • Feb 20, 2017
    Some of the best cloths online and selection on the planet
  • Feb 20, 2017
    Mike Duffield who was recently moved from the Brier Creek store to another location was always great to work with. Had the pleasure of working with him on multiple occasions as well as picking out my wedding suit. Excellent service by him.