Men's Wearhouse Reviews

08/28/2014
Men's Wearhouse Ratings and User Reviews. Men's Wearhouse is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 2944 reviews. Last rated on 08/28/2014.
MenÂ’s Wearhouse, the leading retailer of menÂ’s tailored clothing in the United States, offers a wide selection of menÂ’s suits, sport coats, slacks, dress shirts, outerwear, sportswear, ties, and dress shoes, all at everyday low prices. Visitors may also purchase gift cards online.

Men's Wearhouse Rating

More About Men's Wearhouse

Recent Reviews for Men's Wearhouse

• Aug 28, 2014
    The ordering processed was smooth but possibly oversimplified -- it should be noted that even if the suit comes to your house you'll likely have to go to a store to get it fitted.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    I wish there were more pictures of the jacket I bought. The description of it was fine, but for something like a jacket, I'd like to see multiple angles of it and not just a front viewing of it.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    I always have a good experience ordering
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Love the site design and how it automatically selects the sizing; however, I would prefer if only the most popular color choice was displayed rather than displaying every color option separately with each color option shown beneath I would have enjoyed the experience more if I could have used my birthday coupon online since a lot of times the store doesn't have my sizing.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Alison Ryan was very helpful at the store, told me to look online, very nice sales mgr.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Had to call customer service to redeem my perfect fit points. Had problems with it at checkout. Customer service was awesome and fast to resolve the problem!
  • Aug 28, 2014
    We have always bought ditectly from the store, I will do more online, it's simpler than I thought.
    Great Online experience!
  • Aug 28, 2014
    My husbands favorite place to shop and my son likes to shop there too.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Easy, faset and great selection
    I love it.
    Nice place to shop!
  • Aug 28, 2014
    ...I can't say how satisfied I am (in response to the first questions in this survey) because I've not seen the suit I just ordered yet.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Had a little trouble getting my perfect fit rewards to apply and had to call customer service. Otherwise everything was great, thanks!
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Menswearhouse offers good, serviceable merchandise at a decent price.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Would like to see more Big & Tall selections.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    For my job, I travel a lot and use and abuse suits. I go through 6 suits a year and purchase almost all of them from Men's Wearhouse. Would like more options in my size, 42R in the cheap option.
    first time buying from MW. I look forward to my items. I'll be back
  • Aug 27, 2014
    After purchasing from the store and having exceptional service and products, I feel the same about online shopping from Men's Wearhouse.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Love the Esquire line! Hope you continue it, and add fresh items for the season