Men's Wearhouse Reviews

07/06/2015
Men's Wearhouse Ratings and User Reviews. Men's Wearhouse is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 6140 reviews. Last rated on 07/05/2015.
Mens Wearhouse, the leading retailer of mens tailored clothing in the United States, offers a wide selection of mens suits, sport coats, slacks, dress shirts, outerwear, sportswear, ties, and dress shoes, all at everyday low prices. Visitors may also purchase gift cards online.

Men's Wearhouse Rating

More About Men's Wearhouse

Recent Reviews for Men's Wearhouse

• Jul 5, 2015
    Great place to buy nice suits for even the exec level. Wish the sales team at the store would have encouraged me to sign up for the rewards card sooner so I could have been reaping the benefits of my purchases prior to this one.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Overall good experience. Good quality products.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    The only issue I have with Mens Wearhouse is the lagginess of viewing your shopping cart and navigating the website.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    great products but i dont find many of my size in the stores
  • Jul 5, 2015
    They need to work on the "reserve in store" option. It's a nice idea, but every time I tried to do it, it back-peddled and said that it couldn't actually do it for me. Also, I saw no incentive to have a product delivered to the store, because that wasn't any faster than sending it to myself (maybe that's a better draw if I lived out in the middle of nowhere?).
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I recommend adding more pictures of the products, inside and out side of coats and jackets. Highlight the details unique to each item
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Great store; will continue with them !
  • Jul 5, 2015
    The stores are the best. Taylored to fit at a reasonable price. Staff is excellent.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Excellent prices in the sale items as usual. Would like to see more Calvin Klein included in the suit sales.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    There were issues with the site accepting orders so I had to try again later.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I'd like for you to offer tall sized clothing within your stores. I understand that maintaining inventory can be challenging. However, only being able to shop for tall clothes online is inconvenient if I'd like to try the product on first. Aside from that, I like the clothing styles overall. Keep up the great work!
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I encountered a price discrepancy between the product page and the check-out cart. I contacted a representive and the representive corrected this problem, selling me the items for the advertised price. I was surprised at how helpful the representative was. I did not have to debate with the representative on why I should be sold the items for the advertised price. The reprensative apologized for the error, and quickly fixed the problem. This is my first time shoping with Men's WearHouse and due to the customer service I received, this will not be my last time I shop with the company.
    I had a certificate for 30.00 they would would not take
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Large product selection in category I was looking at. Experienced a couple of gliches with navigating the site.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I have purchased Pronto Uomo suits for years. The in-shop tailoring needs improvement. But these suits fit and wear extremely well.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    easy to shop for my husband
  • Jul 4, 2015
    When holding online events please make sure server can keep up with demand. This is the second order where it has had to be submitted multiple times for the order to go through or have to call customer service to complete the order.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Great pricing and selection but the checkout process was cludgy - several attempts to purchase items by adding them to the cart failed to add them to the cart and instead took me to the main page without explanation. In the end this means I spent about half of what I would have with your site. Maybe I'll have better luck next time. Or maybe I will shop elsewhere....
  • Jul 4, 2015
    The check out process took 20 minutes!
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Dear Men's Wearhouse. When attempting to check out via the PayPal link in the "Cart" I was not given the option to use my Perfect Fit reward discount. I had to check out via the "checkout" button in the "Cart," apply my Perfect Fit reward, and then select the PayPal option to actually make the transaction. You should fix this, because it's a minor pain. You should also allow people to apply their Perfect Fit rewards from directly within the "Cart." As it stands, the customer is left wondering if or when s/he will be able to apply their Perfect Fit rewards benefits. Other than this inconvenience, I like your site and your products, and your shipping is first-rate. :) Thanks!
    Jul 5, 2015