Men's Personal Effects Reviews

Men's Personal Effects Ratings and User Reviews. Men's Personal Effects is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 10 reviews. Last rated on 08/08/2014.

Recent Reviews for Men's Personal Effects

• Aug 8, 2014
    IF I LIKE WHAT I SEE I BUY IT AND I GIVE EXCELLENT RECOMMENDATIONS ON ALL MYPURCHASE'S I ALSO HAVE BIZ CARD MADE UP ON MOST PLACE'S I SHOP!!!!! RIDE HARD & LIVE FREE HARLEY DAVIDSON EXPERIENCE ULTRA SATISFACTION OF FREEDOM KEEP ON ROCKIN LOVE SABRIELA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Aug 5, 2014
    They are the Best
  • Aug 2, 2014
    They are great and i would Buy from them again.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I Will Continue To Buy From Them Thank you
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I owned one of your knives some time ago but it was either lost or stolen, I did not think Iwould be able to replace it - so, I am hoping I have been successful.
    Aug 9, 2014
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I Like There Merchandise Thank You
  • Jul 27, 2014
    i'm an older woman and purchased a small push button knife, due to joints not moving as well as they used too!
    Aug 10, 2014
    i'm an older lady who has to travel by city bus and sometimes there are some 'shifty' bus riders! I wanted this easy to use small knife as a means of some protection in case I might need it. this small push button knife meets all my needs!!
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I will see when my first order arrives
  • Jul 10, 2014
    A little on the expensive side but definitely what I need and they shipped it quick and it arrived on time.
  • Jun 16, 2014
    Jun 26, 2014
    One of five items I have purchased from you was defective and returned, however I am very pleased with the selection, price and availability of your products.