Men's Wearhouse Reviews

08/31/2015
Men's Wearhouse Ratings and User Reviews. Men's Wearhouse is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 4652 reviews. Last rated on 08/30/2015.
Mens Wearhouse, the leading retailer of mens tailored clothing in the United States, offers a wide selection of mens suits, sport coats, slacks, dress shirts, outerwear, sportswear, ties, and dress shoes, all at everyday low prices. Visitors may also purchase gift cards online.

Men's Wearhouse Rating

More About Men's Wearhouse

Recent Reviews for Men's Wearhouse

• Aug 30, 2015
    I went to my store in Chino, Ca today, only to notice that a sign was posted that the store will be closing early (5PM) due to some company event. I got there about 10 minutes after 5PM. My issue was that I told a salesman that I would be back late Sunday before you close to decide on two different suits earlier in the week. To my surprise I saw the sign and was really disappointed that not only would I not be able to choose a suit, but also not get any of the sales prices/deals. So I drove to the Montclair, Ca store only to find they didn't have what I was looking for in store. I work in retail as a manger and to see any store close early with a sale going on is not a responsible way of handling whatever business that could've been handled after store hours. Closing at 6PM is still very early on a Sunday during summer considering the location of the store. I'm just upset and disappointed that now I'll most likely have to find a different suit somewhere else (not MW) that is to my liking.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    nice looking suits and deep price discount.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    The site functions better than most other retail sites. Finding things and checking out is streamlined. Definitely don't change the checkout system. That is really smooth. Might want to clarify the sizing on the suits section. I bought a suit online, and the sizes were only listed as 'number height'. I'm still not clear if I ordered a pants size 36 with a short jacket. But I think I did. That'd make sense, unless the units are different than what I'm used to. Then maybe I just ordered the wrong thing, which is why I shipped to the store so they could help me out with any sizing issues if needed.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    AWESOME! Will purchase again :)
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Your customer Service should be 24/7 to better serve your online customers.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Website is very user friendly and easy to find and order products.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I was incredibly disappointed to have to remove things from my cart for the buy one get one free sale. It only applied to one item. Had we been able to purchase more with this deal, I would have left 7 more shirts in my cart!
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Men's Warehouse has much better quality dress shirts than the typical department store.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Have spent thousands of dollars on suits at the store and had decided to stop shopping there after the quality was not worth the price. Was desperate and had not had a chance to find a better place to shop. So I tried online prices were awesome even if the suits are junk at least they should look good for a while.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Stumbled on Great price on suit brand I had been looking for.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Site said things were not available at checkout and then let you buy them
  • Aug 30, 2015
    nice place to shop with great online daily deals. Website easy to navigate and delivery on some items are really quick.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I'm gonna like the way I look. You guarantee it.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    The summer sale was misleading. "Buy 1 get 1 free and other items 50% off " really should have then been labeled with "Only one item free and only one item 50% off".
    Love the clearance sales
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Good overalls experience.. I hate the cart doesn't update as to the item availability while you're shopping..
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Men's wear house has a good selection of clothes but I have not yet seen a shoe here that says buy me
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Problems with the cart not saving our changes. Navigation seemed slow.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    the staff at our local store was very helpful and informative.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I wish it was easier to find out if I had a PerfectFit Rewards. A definitive yes or no is preferable. By this I mean when I look at the section regarding my PerfectFit Rewards it should list the reward number or state that I don't have any at this time. IF, the site does this and I've somehow overlooked this then please disregard my comments.