MensUSA.com Reviews

06/02/2015
MensUSA.com Ratings and User Reviews. MensUSA.com is rated 7.3 out of 10 from 288 reviews. Last rated on 06/02/2015.

MensUSA.com Rating

More About MensUSA.com

Recent Reviews for MensUSA.com

• Jun 2, 2015
    Very great selection, will be purchasing a tux in near future
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Got what I was looking for
  • Jun 1, 2015
    looking forward to receiving the suite and wearing it-when I walk my daughter down the ile
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I love my husband in you suits.
    First experience, seems great
  • Jun 1, 2015
    enjoy site. my only wish is that it were able to locate the exra-long black belted overcoat that i ordered before xmas 2014.
  • May 31, 2015
    This was a very good web site to log on find what I was looking for, a red suit , no problem so far, just order Waite for delivery and receive a good exchange in return.
  • May 31, 2015
    good to buy suits sometimes orders get confused and takes a long time to get to me
  • May 30, 2015
    I have been searching for a big and tall selection of clothing that looked very fashionable, so I am truly happy to have found MensUSA.com; and I pray that the suits fit. And if they fit, then I definitely will be a continued shopper with MensUSA.com.
  • May 30, 2015
    Just what I have been looking for in men's clothing
  • May 28, 2015
    A large selection to choose from, and many sizes. Appreciate the measurement information that comes along with each item, i.e. double/single vented, 2/3 button, etc. Additionally, thanks for offering pleated pants, as most local stores state they have gone out of style, but they fit my son's shape better.
  • May 26, 2015
    I just placed an order.The session was timed out 3 times before my order was placed.It is confusing to deal with mensUSA and mensitaly at the same time.Time will tell if I am satisfied or not
  • May 24, 2015
    Excellent site
    May 30, 2015
    Pants came with a 38 inch waist. Website said, "...adjustable 34-40 inches." When I contacted MensUSA, I was told that the pants were adjustable only to a 36 inch waist, and that I would have to take them to a tailor. The jacket fits perfectly, so I do not want to return the suit.
  • May 23, 2015
    I like the site and shopping experience
    Jun 2, 2015
  • May 22, 2015
    Jun 1, 2015
    Waiting to be reprocessed and returned to me, to have alterations done.
  • May 20, 2015
    great variety, great price
  • May 15, 2015
    be nice if the site was a little more stream lined
    Jun 1, 2015
    reasonably priced, fast service, on time delivery, customer service was efficient and helpful.
  • May 13, 2015
    I really like your suites
    May 28, 2015
  • Apr 16, 2015
    May 31, 2015
    Really quick delivery, quality good would recommend.
  • Jan 31, 2015
    May 30, 2015
    Advertised wool tux, sent polyester. I already had it altered, so they wouldn't accept return. Would not give partial refund either.