MensUSA.com Reviews

01/25/2015
MensUSA.com Ratings and User Reviews. MensUSA.com is rated 6.9 out of 10 from 268 reviews. Last rated on 01/24/2015.

Recent Reviews for MensUSA.com

• Jan 24, 2015
    so far good
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Do u want 2 find the best suit in men fashion, it is MensUSA.com
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Easy to use with a wide range to chose from.
  • Jan 21, 2015
    no thank you
  • Jan 21, 2015
    Do not no anything about them at this time
  • Jan 20, 2015
    I think I am going to be happy with the purchase.it said on the webpage free upgrade to 3 day shipping but it was not verified on the final bill.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    excited about my order looking forward to future purchases process very simple,thank so much.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    Should have paypal as an option for payment. Many styles, few color selections. I was very satisfied with my first purchase.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    I was very pleased with Men's USA service.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    This experience has been one that I will continue to use due to the variety of products, ease of shopping, & comfort in trusting the quality of products.
  • Jan 18, 2015
    The reason I was unable to give scores in 10 of each category is that is was discouraging when I was looking a men's suits and when I wanted to see the same suit in a different color that it was offered in no photos were available on some items. If they were shown I would have purchased more products. I loved the selection of men's suits of color.
  • Jan 14, 2015
    Jan 20, 2015
    The 2 suits I ordered came on time and were just exactly what I thought they would be. Very attractive suits, made well, nice fabric and design and very reasonably priced. I will definitely order again from MensUSA.Com.
  • Jan 13, 2015
    Jan 19, 2015
    I was given a Survey the day I ordered then offered to buy magazines. Thought that was cheesy and possibly a scam hacked into your system.
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Jan 22, 2015
    The price was great, so was the site and purchased item.!
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Jan 20, 2015
    I originally ordered the product online, I called back the next day to change the order to something different that cost more. Then I was told that the product I originally ordered was not available, so I placed the second order and payed the difference. I called back two days later because I hadn't received a tracking number and was told that the second item I ordered was not available. So I asked for a refund and right away I received an email stating that a refund has been processed, but four days later I still have not received my refund on my card. I have been reading a lot of bad reviews online about men's USA and I'm worried about receiving my refund. I cannot afford to lose over $200. Just being honest with how I feel, please don't take it personal.
  • Jan 9, 2015
    MensUSA.com is a top rated online fashion store. Nevertheless I have no previous experience with them to enable my rating. Since experience is the best teacher, I must remain on the defensive for now. I am not prepared to spend my hard earned money on inferior product. Also, I don't like the hassle of Returns / Exchanges. The company MUST get it right the first time.
    Jan 19, 2015
    MensUSA is undoubtedly one of the leading online fashion store with variety of top products. I dislike the customer service of this company; still, I do business with them in future. They come behind Paul Frederick, KingSize, Charles Tyewhitt in my future buying.
  • Jan 9, 2015
    If fit and quality are good then I'll be back for more!
    Jan 22, 2015
    pRODUCT NOT IN STOCK
    Jan 21, 2015
    I'm very happy with the quality of the suit I ordered, and I will order again from this site the next time I need a new suit.
  • Jan 9, 2015
    Your prices were a about 40 bucks higher than Amazon or Overstock, but they did not have this product in stock and I felt that is was worth paying the extra cost to get the color and style I wanted now instead of waiting for them to restock. They offer free shipping on orders over $100 so that was kind of a bummer, so it would probably persuade me from not buying from your company again all things being equal.
    Jan 17, 2015
    I ordered this item from MensUSA.com because no one else had this product in my size and color I wanted. The bad part about this was it cost me about $60 more than I would have paid on Amazon or Overstock, but it was worth not waiting for them to restock this item
  • Jan 8, 2015
    I cannot rate this product as I have not yet received it.