MensUSA.com Reviews

05/23/2015
MensUSA.com Ratings and User Reviews. MensUSA.com is rated 7.5 out of 10 from 295 reviews.

MensUSA.com Rating

More About MensUSA.com

Recent Reviews for MensUSA.com

• May 15, 2015
    The suits i ordered are for my wedding and they look good
  • May 15, 2015
    Very easy to work with. Looking forward to working with wholesale.
  • May 15, 2015
    I would recommend offering a Military discount, and see if there is something that can be done about shipping to Alaska price. Apart from that, I am satisfied with MensUSA.com products and service.
  • May 15, 2015
    Would have given straight "10s" but the photos of the items on the website are skewed unless viewed in maximize mode.
  • May 15, 2015
    be nice if the site was a little more stream lined
  • May 14, 2015
    I'm a loyal customer always buying from MensUSA
  • May 14, 2015
    I'm a long time loyal customer and I always like my items.
    Seems ok so far
  • May 14, 2015
    I like the variety of clothing Mens Italy has to offer.
  • May 14, 2015
    Found exactly what I was looking for.
  • May 13, 2015
    Outside of your double shipping charges , it's a great experience
  • May 13, 2015
    I am a costume designer and always shop her for my mens suits . Such a wide variety of choices !
    Enjoyed your nice selection
  • May 13, 2015
    I really like your suites
  • May 9, 2015
    I don't like to see shipping charges on any online purchase. Given that a large purchase was made, any shipping cost should be absorbed by the company. Therefore, it should be a flat purchase amount stated to prevent any shipping charges.
    May 15, 2015
    It would help if the website gave more info on pants size, especially in the legs area. But overall I am a satisfied customer and will come back to shop again soon.
  • May 8, 2015
    hoping to be a good one
    May 14, 2015
  • Apr 27, 2015
    the website is a bit of a clutter and the reviews are mixed but i hope it all goes well as i would like to shop from here again. though this site could use a site design upgrade it still does the job witch is good.
    May 13, 2015
    bought a suit and then thought now if those reviews are any true then yes I will receive the wrong style which I did but semming as I the one I wanted was ugly as I saw in a wedding rental shop this style is better. The customer service is full of stupid people who don't know sh!t your tracking # will be wrong as with mine they used FedEx tracking but sent my suit through usps sI if you want a suit but don't have a specific style you need then they are perfect. But a lot of hassle. Will give them a 5/10 for poor knowledge and wrong style.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Looks good on the site. Hope it is the real deal!
    May 15, 2015
    Had a short window for time that I needed the item. Item was shipped, not delivered and then returned to company. Finally did arrive . In speaking with a rep and determined the coat was listed for two different prices, the sales rep promised to credit my account to reflect the lower price. This did not happen.