MensUSA.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

MensUSA.com Reviews

08/23/2017
MensUSA.com Ratings and User Reviews. MensUSA.com is rated 7.4 out of 10 from 77 reviews.

MensUSA.com Rating

Excellent
  • Jul 04, 2017
    Very good.
  • Jul 03, 2017
    The website is ok but looks a bit unprofessional. Adding PayPal as a form of payment would also help customers check out faster.
  • Jul 03, 2017
    Great shopping experience, great selection..
  • Jul 02, 2017
    Awesome experience
  • Jun 20, 2017
    Jul 01, 2017
    They sold me a product they did not have in stock. I paid extra for 2 day delivery and on the day it was to be delivered I got an e-mail stating they did not have my size but offering me the next size up in blazer. It took me almost a week to resolve and cancel the order, but this is shoddy and I will not do business with them again.
  • Jun 21, 2017
    I don't see the connection between Amazon and MEN'S USA.Why is it not displayed?
    Jun 30, 2017
  • Jun 30, 2017
    Yes...you guys have the lowest price and the shoe was available in my size
  • Jun 21, 2017
    I have order three suits from menusa
    Jun 30, 2017
    I have made other purchases , but this last I did not like as much.
  • Jun 29, 2017
    Quite a few of the descriptions were clearly copied & pasted from other items. They often lacked trustworthy details of the product, particularly where pictures were concerned. Make CERTAIN you have ACTUAL pictures of the item being described. I liked that many items had details (and choices) regarding pants where the item being researched was a suit.
  • Jun 28, 2017
    Great experience and customer service.
  • Jun 20, 2017
    You had a lot of good choices with good pricing. This is my first purchase from you and will have to do another review when I get it.
    Jun 27, 2017
  • Jun 07, 2017
    Flashy, Nice suit
    Jun 22, 2017
    I order a man blue 2 piece suit MensUsa email be back June 9, 2017 , Sorry we were not able to deliver this item. we do not have it in stock, but I can get a refund. I call back and they ok my refund. June 17,2017 I receive a box from Fed x it was the wrong blue suite. I call the same day a man answer , I tried to explain it was the wrong suite again. I have never been so dis respectful improper language not once two or three time I call back he was worse. On top of that I had to pay $14 dollars for shipping and handing for something I didn't order poor service
  • Jun 21, 2017
    I love clothes and I saw some interesting pieces
  • Jun 01, 2017
    Jun 19, 2017
    I had two separate orders for a yellow sports jacket. The first one was a nightmare in which I was never informed that it wasn't in stock. I tried to call and speak with the proper person to little avail. Finally, I had to cancel that order with a new one for a different yellow sports coat. I finally received that one.
  • Jun 19, 2017
    I thought that they had good looking product on line I hope that I will be satisfied when it arrives.
  • Jun 11, 2017
    I like your products
    Jun 18, 2017
    I called about my Ordernot being right to customer service and the individual that I spoke with was very rude . The order that I recieved was not what I order and the email that I sent to the email I was told to contact continued to state to me to send a picture of my order and I sent the info from your website that I ordered from and it was if they new nothing of their own website . Your return policy is to much of a haste to the customer asking them to send pictures when I think all is required is sending the info from your website which the item was ordered from .
  • Jun 17, 2017
    Ssssssssmokin!
  • Jun 04, 2017
    Jun 17, 2017
    Quality of products are consistent with the price.