Merrell.com Reviews

05/30/2016
Merrell.com Ratings and User Reviews. Merrell.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 840 reviews.
x
Circle of Excellence - Merrell.com

2015 Winner

Merrell.com Rating

More About Merrell.com

Recent Reviews for Merrell.com

• May 28, 2016
    Merrell has most comfy shoes
  • May 28, 2016
    loved being able to use the amazon paymen info
  • May 28, 2016
    I found fantastic styles on the website that I have not found in stores. I also lucked into the Memorial Day sale so I am happy with the discounts.
  • May 28, 2016
    I am very happy the MOAB Ventilator is still available. Too often a shoe style is replaced with a newer style that does not fit or the colors are too loud.
  • May 28, 2016
    Merrell is always easy to deal with; quality of products is always good; shipping cost is good
  • May 28, 2016
    Love Merrells. So comfortable. Have at least 6 pairs.
  • May 28, 2016
    I have requested that Merrell bring back some older style sandals that are more comfortable but request has been ignored. Your previous sandals were definitely more comfortable for those who have spent their lifetime on their feet & need comfort as well as style. It would be nice fore Merrell to produce shoes for all ages not just for the young. When I was young I bought everything that was stylish, however, now my feet will not allow me to do that. Please consider us too. I loved your older style shoes because there was nothing more comfortable. Spandex, spandex, spandex for those days when our feet are swollen. One day your feet will experience the same thing. Thanks for your consideration of my request.
    Great every time!
  • May 27, 2016
    The palmetto style sandal just ordered is no longer available in various colors. The last sandal I ordered in size 10 Med was too wide for my foot and I had to return them. I hope this won't be the case in this style. I ordered 2 pairs about 5-8 years ago and was deeply satisfied with the fit and comfort.
  • May 27, 2016
    I wish that when placing my order the system would let me know if it was out of stock. This order is me trying for the second time to get a pair of shoes. I'm ordering a different color.
  • May 27, 2016
    The site is easy to use and the product selection is great. Sales are also good. Kudos to Merrell for offering more and more vegan-friendly footwear, also! Glad to get these great-looking sandals for a reasonable price on sale.
  • May 27, 2016
    Merrell has great products that are made well.
  • May 27, 2016
    Will absolutely order from here again. Great variety of products!
  • May 27, 2016
    I am overall satisfied with the quality, accepting the short life span of the products. My main concern is that once i find a comfortable shoe Merrell discontinues and changes models at a speed of light.Customer service is very nice but unhelpful trying to match alternative model even when desired model number is given
  • May 21, 2016
    I have been wearing Merrell shoes for several years so I knew of the great quality. They were recommended by a friend and I am so glad she did. The website was very easy to use. Would always be glad to receive notifications of coupons, discounts and special offers.
    May 28, 2016
    I haven't worn the sandals yet but will soon. Already have a pair of Merrell sandals that have been just great to wear. Took care of feet and leg pain.
  • May 20, 2016
    May 27, 2016
    I received the wrong size item. Customer service was very helpful. I will see how long it takes to get the right item to me. It was disapointing because I wanted the shoes for an upcoming trip.
  • May 18, 2016
    I saw this offer on Brads Deal and with code BRADSDEALS30 it was stated to be $17.14. I enter the code and you excepted it, but at checkout it was @20.99?!?!? BAIT AND SWITCH?!?!? I don't wear any Merrell clothes... but all my outdoor activity shoes are Merrell. I will continue to buy my shoes locally to make sure they fit properly, but not confident I will shop on Merrell com?!?!?
    May 27, 2016
    I have already stated that Brads Deals stated that this product was $17.14 and when I went to your website it accepted my order and then the order was $
  • May 15, 2016
    I love merrell shoes. I am a nurse and on my feet for 10-12 hours and all I wear are Merrell Encore. Also love them for casual. You discountinue my favorite style several years ago. The Mary Jane that were mesh, I have three pair and am just trying to get them to last as I don't know what I will do when I can't use them again. I have tried several other styles and none match to these. I do wish that you occassionally give a discount to frequent buyers.
  • May 10, 2016
    I am a woman with BIG,WIDE feet.the men's size 9M are a perfect fit .merrel women's shoe sizes are too small and narrow.
    May 28, 2016