Merrell.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Merrell.com Reviews

04/20/2018
Merrell.com Ratings and User Reviews. Merrell.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 462 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Merrell.com

2016 Winner

Merrell.com Rating

More About Merrell.com

Recent Reviews for Merrell.com

• Mar 04, 2018
    Merrell shoes are very comfortable. I especially like the arch support.
  • Mar 11, 2018
    My children have all used Merrell shoes for their running sports (10 years+) We can not find any stores that consistently have them in stock. On-line is the only way I can find them without driving more than 2 hours.
  • Mar 11, 2018
    Went to the store - full price for everything. Came here to look for same jacket and found it for less with expedited shipping and free return. Not many clothing options available in store or online.
  • Mar 11, 2018
    The shoe I wanted and the second choice were both out of stock. That was disappointing. The reason for the two choices was the color. I wish those were not in the catalog as that is what drove me to the online search.
  • Mar 04, 2018
    I appreciate the reviews that are posted for the products. They helped me decide what boot to get. THANK YOU for having Wide options for hiking shoes and boots!
    Mar 11, 2018
    As noted in other Reviews, our boots fit very well right out of the box. We look forward to wearing them in our future hiking activities!
  • Mar 11, 2018
    Always have enjoyed your products. Quality made. True to fit. Good looking too, The immediate response from the on-line chat person was quick even though I ordered on a Sunday.
  • Mar 02, 2018
    The only shoes that really fit my feet
    Mar 11, 2018
    Having purchased Merrell shoes prior to this order and knowing the top quality of their products I highly recommend Merrell.com. Their website is easy to navigate and all products are displayed fully for review prior to purchase.
  • Mar 10, 2018
    Excellent experience on the site. I have been impressed with Merrell products in the past. I also ordered water shoes from you for a trip to Belize at the end of 2017. They were a fantastic purchase I would highly recommend them people looking for a pair of river shoes.
  • Mar 10, 2018
    I have always loved Merrell shoes. They fit and they are comfortable.
  • Mar 10, 2018
    Not an overwhelming amount of products which is a good thing. All products are good quality. Probably the best shoes for multiple uses yet are still comfortable.
  • Feb 22, 2018
    I have always been very impressed with Merrell footware and have recommended Merrell to friends.
    Mar 10, 2018
    I have always had great confidence in the Merrell footwear. However this last purchase which I have returned did not seem up to Merrell standards, However, I will continue to purchase Merrell footwear.
  • Feb 21, 2018
    Great shoes great service
  • Mar 01, 2018
    Can't tell if I like the product if I did not get it yet and wear them for a year or two.
    Mar 10, 2018
    Return for a size change
  • Mar 03, 2018
    I had to visit another website Zappos for a better description and color of the shoes. Merrell website photos showed yellow but it was actually green.
  • Feb 26, 2018
    I only wear Merrell shoes for walking and am looking to replace my favorite that has been discontinued. Hopeful this order will be my new favorite.
    Mar 10, 2018
    I was looking for a replacement for my favorite Avian Light Ventilator which is no longer available. This looked similar and the weight was good. However all my other Merrills (the only brand I wear) have removable insoles . This does not. I also question whether it uses the Q factor. I have A few Miab styles but I was looking for a lighter shoe like the Avian Ventilator.
  • Mar 09, 2018
    Love the ability to scroll thru the looks of the shoes at various angles.
  • Mar 09, 2018
    I was very glad to find these shoes at this price. I have had several pair of these and never paid more than $50. for any pair. This time I could not find any for that price and was not wanting to pay more. Thanks for having these on sale.
  • Feb 21, 2018
    I continue to enjoy the high quality footwear that Merrell produces. I've been purchasing Merrell footwear regularly for close to a decade and plan on continuing to provided their quality stays as good as I've come to know it to be. I particularly like the encore slip ons in leather and hope they put out the brown ones again. My only issue was that while I was directed to the site from my aeroplane site, I could not find the promo code that had been advertised on the aeroplane site and so I could not apply it, which was unfortunate.
    Mar 09, 2018
  • Mar 09, 2018
    Great product, durable and dependable.
    Web Site a bit clunky