Metro Swim Shop Reviews

06/01/2015
Metro Swim Shop Ratings and User Reviews. Metro Swim Shop is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 393 reviews.

Metro Swim Shop Rating

More About Metro Swim Shop

Recent Reviews for Metro Swim Shop

• May 27, 2015
    I wish the sorting of items was more user friendly. We should be able to sort a category by price low to high.
  • May 27, 2015
    This is the third swim bag I have ordered from Metro; I just wish they had more color selections as I really wanted the lime green!
  • May 27, 2015
    wish they had a sizing chart on site for prodcuts, but great selection
  • May 27, 2015
    Although was able to get around web site, it was a little confusing at first.
  • May 26, 2015
    Always a great shopping experience. I am disappointed though with the fact that I never get coupons from them.
  • May 25, 2015
    there are many item to chose from witch it makes it easy. The size chart is helpful I am exited to get my item
  • May 25, 2015
    My go-to swim suit store! Great products, service, and prices!
  • May 25, 2015
    the look of the site could improve need to find easier ways to "add" to a purchase after choosing to check out
  • May 25, 2015
    You should have a magnifying function. Its difficult to see patterns. Its also frustrating that you dont show the backs of all bathing suits.
  • May 25, 2015
    customer service always great, goes back a couple years for me when you guys took back an Arena tech suit that I bought too small cause I was using older sizing guidelines and I had thrown out the packaging - was totally chill. And then they had the recall on the Arena fabric and that suit had to go back - also sans packaging - and still no issues. I would only shop with another swimming retailer if you guys absolutely didn't have the specific item I was looking for. Two words - brand loyalty.
  • May 25, 2015
    It's amazing easy to place the order on metro swim shop.And the price is good.And love the 10% off promotion and free shipping.Thanks.I will shop again when we need swim accessories.
  • May 25, 2015
    I bought my kids "Jammers" from Metro Swim shop in Glen Burnie when they were little (between 3 and 8 years old).
    I look forward to shop more at Metro Swim
  • May 24, 2015
    Very nice and inexpensive!
  • May 18, 2015
    May 26, 2015
    I ordered items and you called me a WEEK later to say more than half of it was not in inventory.. A WEEK!!
  • May 10, 2015
    I haven't been able to find a speedo swim bag for under $60 before finding this site! And the swim goggles (speedo vanquisher) have been a very special find!
    May 25, 2015
    I've returned a small speedo swim bag in yellow, and I've wanted to exchange it for the speedo teamster bag in pink. I haven't gotten any emails, mail, confirmation about it however.
  • May 10, 2015
    Metro is very supportive of our swim team and we are happy to shop there. Xuming recently arranged for an Olympian to come visit our team, CAT. It was a great experience for my girls and all team members. We were so thrilled to meet Tyler Clary at MKA! He gave an inspiring talk along with some humor mixed in, it was great. I have always had good experiences shopping Metro either at swim meets or on-line.
    May 27, 2015
    Most of my order was fine but one bathing suit was out of stock and I didn't realize that one I chose as a second choice was out of stock so the website auto-filled a suit we didn't want. But the return process couldn't have been easier the clerks who were working at Cougar Aquatic made it so easy to exchange. Thank you!! My only issue with the website it when trying to sort items, I am not able to sort by price except within one brand of suit I would like to be able sort by price by all suits, or style chosen.