MetrolineDirect.com Reviews

08/04/2015
MetrolineDirect.com Ratings and User Reviews. MetrolineDirect.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 36 reviews.

MetrolineDirect.com Rating

More About MetrolineDirect.com

Recent Reviews for MetrolineDirect.com

• Jun 5, 2015
    the prices are amazing, shipping costs were too high.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    I liked the site
  • Jun 1, 2015
    easy to find and easy to order
    Jun 9, 2015
  • May 21, 2015
    Easy to use website and quick order delivery.
  • May 21, 2015
    there is no better place to order, I can pay $330 per phone through my phone company, or $128 on metroline. almost 3x more for the same product, and they wonder why I no longer order phones through them.
    May 29, 2015
    Had a small issue with 2 of the units but contacted CS and they were very professional about exchanging units.
  • May 19, 2015
    All positive, no negativity in this company. AnnC
  • May 14, 2015
    Easy to work with
    May 28, 2015
    Good Job!
  • May 13, 2015
    The experience was positive and time will tell how the product holds up. The website design was straight forward and was easy to navigate. However, there was a quirk with the shopping cart drop down. When I click on accessories to view phone cords it did not show that I had an item in my checkout. When I re-added said item in shopping cart, it then showed I had two of the same items. Not a huge issue by any means, just thought it might be useful information.
  • May 11, 2015
    Great fast shipping
  • May 11, 2015
    This is my First Time Experience with MetrolineDirect. I can better evaluate my experience when I get my repair back & it works properly !!!
    Jun 4, 2015
    My equipment was not repaired, but I was told what was needed to repair the issue. They said they could no longer get the part needed for repair, but I could get the part on ebay. (Why didn't Metroline get the part on ebay?) I got the part on ebay & it appears to have fixed the problem. Their web site says that if they do not fix an item, then there is no charge, but they ended up charging me a "bench" fee & shipping.
  • May 9, 2015
    search function website brought me right to what I needed to preview!
  • May 8, 2015
    Quick and easy.
  • Oct 28, 2014
    Their Cisco Certified products look brand new. I don't think I'll ever buy new again. Great prices! Knowledgeable people answer their phones.
    May 26, 2015