11/27/2015 Ratings and User Reviews. is rated 9.7 out of 10 from 53 reviews. Rating

More About

Recent Reviews for

• Oct 16, 2015
    I never heard of MetrolineDirect but my items came packaged very well and looked essentially new although refurbished. I was very pleased with the price, delivery, and quality of the products. I would order again from them in the future.
  • Oct 15, 2015
    Quick and easy, just as it should be when you know what you need and when you need it by. Thanks for a no-fluff experience.
  • Oct 15, 2015
    Great support and products!
  • Oct 15, 2015
    I've really appreciated everything Metroline has to offer. Not just buying but selling equipment as well. They easy to work with and appreciate their services.
  • Oct 14, 2015
    easy shopping experience.
  • Oct 13, 2015
    I love them! They always have the weird old items in great condition! Mikki is the best!!
  • Oct 7, 2015
    Very easy to find product, good purchasing experience
  • Oct 7, 2015
    site was really easy to use!
  • Oct 6, 2015
    Customer service is very good, gets orders done quickly
  • Oct 4, 2015
    Let me check the ordered product first.,.its with one year warranty... After receiving I will be able to tell you how satisfied I am !!
  • Oct 1, 2015
    Metrolink provided a smooth shopping experience with many products to choose from. Their level of expertise made for a very confident purchase.
  • Sep 30, 2015
    25% restocking charge for an item that was unused is unjustified and not specified on the website. The item returned was and still is new and unused and should be subject to the 15% charge as stated. It is impossible to return an item without opening it first --- that does not make it used.

Hello. My name is Ernest. I saw that you had a bad experience at MetrolineDirect with an order and return/restock fee. Would you like to send me your contact information so that I could help solve any problems that you had with your experience? My ... Read full response »
  • Sep 29, 2015
    Great prices and selection!
  • Sep 28, 2015
    Like there Website
  • Sep 23, 2015
    This was my first time ordering. Went smoothly but haven't received product yet so can't comment on delivery, product quality or follow-up service. Online reviews were mixed on timeliness of orders. I decided to try them nonetheless and will base future purchases from Metrolinepirect upon my end experience with this first purchase.
  • Sep 23, 2015
    We have purchased from before. They have a wide selection of products, their store is easy to navigate, and their prices are the best around. The products are exactly as advertised, packaged well, and arrived on time. That's why we're doing business with them again.