MexGrocer.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

MexGrocer.com Reviews

08/17/2017
MexGrocer.com Ratings and User Reviews. MexGrocer.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 212 reviews. Last rated on 08/16/2017.
The largest online grocery store for authentic Mexican food, household products, cooking recipes, cookbooks and culture.

MexGrocer.com Rating

More About MexGrocer.com

Recent Reviews for MexGrocer.com

• Aug 16, 2017
    Greatly enjoy purchases from mexgrocer, however today could not apply coupon, no option on site. called customer service but no one to answer was sent to voicemail. Did not leave voicemail just proceeded with order.
  • Aug 16, 2017
    Glad to be able to purchase our favorite Klass flavor here.
  • Aug 09, 2017
    I have been looking where to get pupusas for a very long time.
    Aug 16, 2017
    My cold items arrived very warm. The "cold" packs were completely warm as well as product after 1 1/2 days of shipping.The "cold" packs did not hold up 72 hours like suppose to. But they did give me a refund because product would have been unsafe to eat. They have since stopped shipping cold items till colder weather prevails. I assumed they used dry ice,but it was a cooler bag.At least they can learn from their mistakes.
  • Aug 04, 2017
    outstanding as always
  • Aug 05, 2017
    Aug 16, 2017
    THIS WAS A WONDERFUL AND FAST PROCESS, I WAS WORRIED THAT THEY GLASS MIGHT BREAK BUT EVERY BOTTLE WAS PERFECT.
  • Aug 05, 2017
    Nice web site. Easy to maneuver and lots of great products.
  • Aug 15, 2017
    Great experience with site! Quick & easy!
  • Aug 02, 2017
    Love this company. They have a permanent customer with me.
  • Aug 04, 2017
    I am so happy to have found you through Google search for Mexican herbs !! I will be buying more ! And definitely spread the word !!
  • Jul 25, 2017
    Prices and shipping rates are too high on the PICO PICA items
    Aug 13, 2017
    Both product and freight charge extremely expensive.
  • Aug 01, 2017
    Aug 12, 2017
    The product I received was amazing. It was exactly what I was looking for but the quality exceeded my expectations.
  • Aug 03, 2017
    Great Company that has many quality products that local grocers do not have
    Aug 12, 2017
    MexGrocer provide a wide variety of quality foods. There service is excellent and they take pride in their shipping customer service and shipping methods. Their canned good, glass containers are wrapped carefully with various methods of durable paper and bubble wrap to ensure/minimize no damage based on the shippers handling of boxes. I have made several orders, products of the highest quality and availability of different products. I recommend MexGrocer for your future grocery needs.Anthony,Alaska
  • Jul 20, 2017
    I have trouble finding the particular product that I purchased today. If the product arrives in a timely manner and it is of good quality I will continue to use this merchant.
    Aug 12, 2017
    The peppers were exactly what I was looking for and I will happily continue to buy them from MexGrocer.com.
  • Jul 25, 2017
    Aug 12, 2017
    They were great. Easy to talk to. I will recommend to all.
  • Aug 12, 2017
    I love the Pico Pica brand hot sauce!! I can't find it out here, so thank God for online ordering!!!
  • Aug 11, 2017
    MexGrocer is the best place to buy Dorritos Flamas. Flamas are my favorite type or chips and are not available in my state, so I was happy to that MexGrocer sells them. I will continue to buy Dorritos Flamas on MexGrocer, although the price is a little high MexGrocer still has the best price out of all the other places I have looked at online.
  • Jul 28, 2017
    Aug 11, 2017
    I contacted customer service 5bdays after my oreder waz placed, because i never received a confirmation email. Customer svc promised to send me a tracking number via email but i never received the tracking number. I checked my zpam folder alzo...no email. The product arrived in a pristine box, yet the steamer had two dents on the bottom corners, not bad enought to return the product, but the packer should have seen the dents prior to shipping. Next time I'll go through Amazon for a similar product.
  • Aug 11, 2017
    Some items weren't there like the Zumba red powder but other then that good experience
  • Jul 31, 2017
    Wish there were more descriptive info on some of the moles and how to prepare them (what to add)
    Aug 11, 2017
    They offer the widest variety of Mexican sauces and moles available online -- really no peer. Good quality and reliable delivery. Good prices with frequent sales. All in all, unique excellent source for Mexican cuisine ingredients.
  • Jul 16, 2017
    I used to live near a grocer where I FREQUENTLY bought the items I purchased today, I find that now I can only buy them online at higher prices. So far this seller has the lowest prices on the items I ordered today. I would very likely purchase these items and more from this seller again, especially if shipping charges were lower for LOYAL customers, or discounted shipping for multiple items purchased in one transaction Since there are no bulk options for drink mixes.
    Aug 11, 2017
    Will purchase again from MexGrocer.com. My only recommendation is either larger size options for Klass beverage mixes and cheaper shipping charge for loyal customers/bulk buying.