MexGrocer.com Reviews

07/27/2015
MexGrocer.com Ratings and User Reviews. MexGrocer.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 183 reviews.
The largest online grocery store for authentic Mexican food, household products, cooking recipes, cookbooks and culture.

MexGrocer.com Rating

More About MexGrocer.com

Recent Reviews for MexGrocer.com

It Was Great
    Love your tamales!
  • Jul 16, 2015
    I would like to see organic uncooked tortillas as a product option.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    I like picopica
  • Jul 13, 2015
    I love this place ! 👌🏼 i always receive coupons !
  • Jul 13, 2015
    You guys have the best candies ever that you just can't find anywhere else thank you
  • Jul 13, 2015
    I love to order this hot sauce from here because it is my favorite and it is not in the stores where I live anymore!
  • Jul 11, 2015
    Me gustaria ver que vendieran pupla congelada para hacer agua frescas. Gracias
  • Jul 11, 2015
    Thank you for everything everyone does!!!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!
  • Jul 10, 2015
    The chips I ordered they don't sale the in my area anymore
  • Jul 9, 2015
    First time ordering from MexGrocer and I hopefully nothing gets broken on the delivery part of it.
    Jul 17, 2015
    If you need a very good earthenware to cook your beans MexGrocer.com is the place to purchase one. I searched many websites that carry clay pottery and found that this one was the best. My grandma always warned us when purchasing clay pottery to cook with to make sure it has no lead or heavy metals in it and this company (MexGrocer) backs up they pottery with a warranty. Also I was very careful at where this pottery came from because a lot of company's sell there pottery but they a lot of them don't tell you where they were manufactured and most of them come from China and they don't have the strict health laws pertaining to lead, mercury and heavy metals as we do in the United States. Majority of the time it is not in the clay in itself that carry these health risk but the glaze that is painted over the clay pottery. I hope this helps others to make decisions on how to purchase their pottery.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Great selection of products. Easy and fast check out. Only downside is shipping charges went up as I added more products so I decided to only buy 1 thing instead.
    Jul 16, 2015
    Shipping very pricey but overall very satisfied with purchase.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    I like this weebside because I find a item that is gar to find in usa
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Jul 11, 2015
    I was very pleased with the way my order was handled. After receiving someone else's order in my address box, I contacted MexGrocer by phone and email. What they requested to show the error was minimal and they said to just keep the wrong item and they would ship out the corrected items. This was done very quickly and the item we didn't order was so good that we will be adding that to our MexGrocer order each time we order in the future.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I always am able to find what I want since moving to NC for CA I have a hard time finding items I like I am very happy I found this site.
    Jul 13, 2015
    One can was damaged but all Ok I want the 28oz of the La Vicotria Enchilada Sauce gree chile/chile verde but every time I selected that size I got a different one so I had to order 3 orders of 3 10oz, which is fine for me to make my Chili Verde other than that all was great.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    I would really love If you guys offer affordable shipping to Canada. It would really help me to buy more products from your company and to continue to be a valued customer. I might purchase from you guys again but If the shipping rate still reminds the same then it would be really hard for me to continue purchasing products from you guys. So please find a way to lower the shipping fees to Canada. Thank you.
    Jul 13, 2015
    I wish the shipping cost is more affordable to Canada.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    My shopping experience with MexGrocer has been very pleasant since the first time I shopped there. Their prices are very reasonable and their selection is very good, and their check-out process is a breeze. I truly appriciate their delivery; I live in the east coast and I receive my orders in a week using ground shipping. Thank you MexGrocer for having a site where I can purchase mexican foods and staples in an area where there are none to be found.
    Jul 11, 2015
    MexGrocer has a great product selection and their delivery time is fantastic!
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Jul 10, 2015
    Very quick and delicious!
  • Jun 4, 2015
    Jul 13, 2015
    One of the items I recieved was the wrong item, but mexgrocer customer support was very courteous and resolved my issue in a very timely manner. Will definitely buy from mexgrocer again for all my future products!