MexGrocer.com Reviews

03/26/2015
MexGrocer.com Ratings and User Reviews. MexGrocer.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 269 reviews.
The largest online grocery store for authentic Mexican food, household products, cooking recipes, cookbooks and culture.

MexGrocer.com Rating

More About MexGrocer.com

Recent Reviews for MexGrocer.com

• Jan 9, 2015
    I can't wait to use my masa spreader!
  • Jan 9, 2015
    We lived in Abq, NM for many years and always use La Victoria when we can find it, Is the green sauce no longer avail in "hot" ?
  • Jan 9, 2015
    I do not like to do surveys probably
  • Jan 9, 2015
    Only place I can get my guayaba (guava) fix.
  • Jan 9, 2015
    Love the variety of hard to find product where I live
  • Jan 8, 2015
    Good prices, fast service, great selection
    Love their products!
  • Jan 8, 2015
    Great for some hard to find items that mexgrocer makes easy to find! ❤
  • Jan 7, 2015
    You guys are great! Thank you.
    like MexGrocer varied items
  • Jan 7, 2015
    Never have problems with them filling my orders.
  • Jan 6, 2015
    I use to use Mex grocer a lot while I was in the military since sometimes you get stationed where there isn't much ethnicity as you would like haha so this is a great way to still have a chance to have little things that remind you of home. Now that I'm out of the military I just use it to send things to some friends that are still in the military, to give them a taste of home.
  • Jan 6, 2015
    Used some in the past. Always good.
  • Jan 6, 2015
    I placed two orders today for the same product. One for my son and one for me. The first order was easy to place. The second order would not bring me back to the same product so I had to hunt for it. I hope my son gets his order and I get mine. After I found it, it was easy to place the order.
  • Jan 6, 2015
    MexGrocer has been my go to for this product for several years since stores quit carrying it.
  • Jan 3, 2015
    Jan 8, 2015
    Being a Mexican and buying a Rosca De Reyes you expect it to be of a nice size (even more if you buy the Large size) this was not the case. The rosca was way too small for the price you charge. Also nowhere in the webpage does it say that you don't work during weekends or that packages cannot be shipped during weekends so in order for me to receive my product on time for the dinner party I had I needed to pay extra money for a faster delivery even though I had paid a 2 day shipping. So in a nutshell I was not satisfied at all this time with your product or the delivery options.
  • Dec 27, 2014
    First time I buy from this site, hopefully don't get disappointed because I'm planning to get some more products in the future. Thanks.
    Jan 6, 2015
    Being my first order to MexGrocer I was disappointed not getting my full order.