MexGrocer.com Reviews

03/02/2015
MexGrocer.com Ratings and User Reviews. MexGrocer.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 314 reviews.
The largest online grocery store for authentic Mexican food, household products, cooking recipes, cookbooks and culture.

MexGrocer.com Rating

More About MexGrocer.com

Recent Reviews for MexGrocer.com

• Dec 23, 2014
    As a general rule we have found MexGrocer to be a good source when they have the items we are looking for.
  • Dec 22, 2014
    I've had a hard time finding these products ... II'll be back!
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I am going to wait until this order arrives before actually making my mind up as to whether I will shop here again or go somewhere else.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    I loved this candy when I was a kid growing up and then I move far away from anywhere I could get it. So this place is helping get some of that back in a way.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I like finding original mexican meals, good service.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Very good site any had exactly what I was looking for
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Nice website, good selection, competitive prices.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Have been able to find products no able to find locally
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I believe the cost of shipping is a bit expensive, especially when the USPS offers a Flat Box Rate for 2nd Day Priority. For example, a Large Flat Box is priced at $17.90; however, if purchased online, the vendor's cost is only $15.80, which is a savings of $2.10. Depending on how the product arrives and if it arrives within the 4-5 day anticipation will be the deciding factor of whether I shall order from this vendor again in the future.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    this is a first so can't answer until it's completed
    Dec 22, 2014
    received the product really fast. Did not expect it for a few more days. Great job...
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Awesome !!!
    Dec 23, 2014
    The bags of chips were packed so tightly that 2 bags burst open and dumped all over the box... I paid 38$ for 5 bags of chips so I would have expected more care in the shipping of the product.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Dec 21, 2014
    A new find for my online shopping. I couldn't find Tajín in the grocery store so I tried Tajín.com and there you were. It was very easy to place the order and the product arrive within just a few days.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Excellent company, plenty of selection, efficient. I would definitely recommend this website.
    Dec 22, 2014
    I have ordered from MexGrocer several times before and have always received good service. So far I haven't needed to return any items, nothing has been missing from my orders and everything is packed very nicely.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    I ordered from them last year & they took several days before they shipped my order which caused it to arrive AFTER Christmas & it was for a Christmas gift.
    Dec 23, 2014
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    Las tostadas llegaron practicamente deshechas. Muy decepcionada.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    Ehjoy your products and Mexgocer's staff is professional, friendly and courteous.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Product arrived without instructions
  • Nov 5, 2014
    Great Selection! But Idk how I feel about paying 5 dollars for a bag of chips?!?
    Dec 20, 2014