MexGrocer.com Reviews

02/12/2016
MexGrocer.com Ratings and User Reviews. MexGrocer.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 304 reviews.
The largest online grocery store for authentic Mexican food, household products, cooking recipes, cookbooks and culture.

MexGrocer.com Rating

More About MexGrocer.com

Recent Reviews for MexGrocer.com

• Jan 26, 2016
    I like the option of using this online store, because this avoid the need to look for a Latino/Mexican market in order to get some products that I miss from México.
  • Jan 26, 2016
    Looking forward to trying these new products for our restaurant
  • Jan 26, 2016
    I can't believe I finally found a place to buy my favorite chips! (Salsa Vera Doritos) They have not sold them here in years..... Sad times :( So when I found these I knew I had to stock up! Joe Nelson
  • Jan 25, 2016
    I like the different variety of my favorite candies.
  • Jan 24, 2016
    ...I Just waiting to taste my favorite dessert...
  • Jan 21, 2016
    Wish you would those 96 pack aqua frescos on Amazon again like you used to! It's so much more expensive ordering the 3 packs! His is all I like to drink because I'm diabetic and these are great!
  • Jan 20, 2016
    It was a great website will be back
  • Jan 20, 2016
    The coupons available at check out were confusing. At first there was a $5 coupon for orders over $25 and then it was gone at check out
  • Jan 20, 2016
    happy to find a place that carries la victoria
  • Jan 19, 2016
    Great prices and variety
  • Jan 19, 2016
    My husband is Mexican and we live northeast so there isn't much authentic merchandise available locally.
  • Jan 18, 2016
    Jan 27, 2016
    This was my second order with MexGrocer. I had ordered Tamales and due to a huge winter storm the package which should have arrived in 2 days wasn't delivered for days. This wasn't anyone's negligence, just the storm made the situation unfavorable. I called customer service to inform them that the tamales were way late getting to me. They were very pleasant and understanding and they are shipping me more tamales out to replace the others. I will be back. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!
  • Jan 15, 2016
    this was amazing. i tried hard to find xxtra flaming hot cheetos and this is the only place i seen them at a reasonable price!
    Jan 22, 2016
    This was amazing. I wasnt so sure at first because this was my first time using it but its just great. The shipping came sooner than i expected
  • Jan 14, 2016
    Would have liked more information on food content easily accessible
    Jan 25, 2016
    Would have liked to see product content descriptions more accessible.
  • Jan 11, 2016
    Jan 22, 2016
    After placing the order, I realized my stubby fingers hit the wrong keys for the correct mailing address. Tried to call the customer service line and left a message on voice mail and never heard back from anyone. Luckily the FEDX carrier recognized the name of my sister on the package and was able to make delivery before her birthday. That part I was pretty impressed with.
  • Jan 10, 2016
    Jan 21, 2016
    The product you send me was already expired
  • Jan 10, 2016
    I'm glad to find the product that I ordered. I haven't been able to find it in the stores for many years. I think the price is too high, but if the scent is still the same, I may order it again in the future. The shipping charge is quite high, also. I would like to know why this product has been discontinued in America...the product is Cologne Orange Blossom Sanborns...
    Jan 25, 2016
    The orange blossom body mist is not as potent as it was back in the day. The scent only last a few minutes and then I no longer smell it. The price is far too high for the product.
  • Dec 19, 2015
    Hope this is delivered as promised for Christmas Eve Cooking. I am believing the other customer reviews, if it works I will order more.
    Jan 26, 2016
    Tres Leches was supposed to be wonderful. It was dry and didn't look very appetizing. It went untouched at the buffet. and when I sent it to my daughter she thanked me but mentioned that she and her roommates were on a "diet" so didn't eat much. I know why when I got my delivery. I was assured it was great. Everything else was very good, and on time.