MexGrocer.com Reviews

05/30/2016
MexGrocer.com Ratings and User Reviews. MexGrocer.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 231 reviews.
The largest online grocery store for authentic Mexican food, household products, cooking recipes, cookbooks and culture.

MexGrocer.com Rating

More About MexGrocer.com

Recent Reviews for MexGrocer.com

• Apr 27, 2016
    Thank you for the wonderful handcrafted products offered! I can't wait to receive all my items.:)
  • Apr 27, 2016
    would be nice if you provided a expected delivery date for the ground shipping option (so you know if you need to spend the extra money on the three day shipping)
  • Apr 25, 2016
    i just wish they would give me some kind of discount i order from the every week
  • Apr 25, 2016
    First time buyer will come again. Found my candies I wanted!
  • Apr 22, 2016
    Shipping charges too high.
  • Apr 22, 2016
    Little on the pricey side, but considering I'm pregnant and this is the only place I can but these, worth it.
    Easy to use website
  • Apr 21, 2016
    The shipping prices are annoyingly high.
  • Apr 21, 2016
    I thought the shipping charge was way too much. I looked at buying before and waited until I got a good promo. If I like the tortillas not sure I would be again given the cost to ship.
  • Apr 21, 2016
    I love MexGrocer because its the only place I buy Extra Flamin Hot Cheetos!!!!!
  • Apr 20, 2016
    They are amazing every time. Thank you!
  • Apr 16, 2016
    START A BAKERY DIVISION SO THAT PEOPLE CAN EXPERIENCE ALL MEXICAN PASTRIES & CAKES.
    Apr 27, 2016
    The only thing I have to say about my first order with your company is follow-up communication. If an order is being shipped out due to product out-of-stock or whatever, please send the purchaser an e-mail advising when and how they will receive the balance of their order, so that the purchaser want have to call to find out. Communication is the key to a successful business.
  • Apr 13, 2016
    Super excited to receive my items! Best rate so far that I found for shipping, hope everything is what I expected and more :)
    Apr 24, 2016
  • Apr 12, 2016
    i was so happy when i found the cactus peeler in this website because this is the only place i have found it and seen it at all i am very happy and pleased also because the proses to purchese was very easy also because they have paypal i hope the product turns out as good as the website and time i have spent...
  • Apr 12, 2016
    Shipping fee is too much.
  • Apr 10, 2016
    I'm trying to recreate a drink I had in North Las Vegas, a Michelada which uses a couple of items that you sell and a couple you don't such as: Crosse & Blackwells Salsa inglesa and lime juice. I'm a bit unhappy about the cost of shipping as I feel this is where you are trying to make your money. To ship to Canada...should be around $20 max. If the shipping rates don't come down then I'll likely never shop here again.
    Apr 21, 2016
    The taxes and shipping costs are outrageous.
  • Apr 8, 2016
    I really do not have a coment right now till I get the tamales and see how good they taste
    Apr 20, 2016
  • Apr 7, 2016
    Apr 23, 2016
    Im going to order from you again.....
  • Apr 4, 2016
    This product is very hard to find where i live. I am so happy i can order and have it shipped right to me.
    Apr 20, 2016