Michele Olivieri Reviews

08/31/2014
Michele Olivieri Ratings and User Reviews. Michele Olivieri is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 117 reviews. Last rated on 08/31/2014.

Michele Olivieri Rating

More About Michele Olivieri

Recent Reviews for Michele Olivieri

• Aug 31, 2014
    They charge to much for shipping.. I needed my shoes for the first day of school.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Very pleased with your products.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Good selection of shoes
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Good selection, decent costs. Some brands are limited with selections.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    High quality shoes that the working man can afford.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Very good products and excellent deals when you are patient. I have never been dissatisfied with a purchase and I have been buying from MO for 10 years now.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    I would like to know when sale items go on sale instantly so I can get my size!
  • Aug 27, 2014
    I just placed my order and my shopping experience was superb. The website is clean, professional and easy to navigate. I'm located in the Armed Forces Europe area of responsibility and I haven't received a message stating that they do not serve this area, so I'm looking forward to trying on my new shoes. Good Job!
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Need bigger pictures of shoes so one can see the details
  • Aug 27, 2014
    This is my first experience with on line shopping with Michele Olivieri, I will hold my final decision until I receive the product.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    I have purchased several pairs of shoes from Michele Olivieri and I have been satisfied with every single pair, This is one reason I continue to purchase my shoes from them.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Leo always takes good care of me in your store. I own about a dozen pairs of shoes
  • Aug 23, 2014
    I have shopped at Michele Olivieri before in the pass, as to the reason i'm back now ordering. i love the design of the shoe's. so i will continue to shop with.
  • Aug 17, 2014
    I have purchased over 30 pairs of shoes from michele oliver and have been very pleased with every purchase.
  • Aug 16, 2014
    Very good online purchasing process
  • Aug 15, 2014
    I've been a fan of this product for year and have always been satisfied
  • Aug 14, 2014
    can't fine these items any where else.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    SATISFACTION EACH VISIT!
  • Aug 13, 2014
    Always great selections and fantastic shopping experiences. Free shipping is a huge bonus for the consumer.
  • Aug 2, 2014
    Aug 12, 2014
    The package could only be delivered to my address, which was not what I wanted because I work full time and prefer to have deliveries to my job.