Michigan Bulb Company Reviews

01/24/2015
Michigan Bulb Company Ratings and User Reviews. Michigan Bulb Company is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 772 reviews. Last rated on 01/23/2015.
Michigan Bulb Company offers everyday low prices on everything you need for your garden including perennials, roses, bulbs, and more!

Michigan Bulb Company Rating

More About Michigan Bulb Company

Recent Reviews for Michigan Bulb Company

• Jan 23, 2015
    It would be nice to be able to ship an order to multiple places (see Swiss Colony check out for an example). I would have liked to have most of the order shipped to me and one item shipped across the country as a gift and still able to use the coupon. You did not make yourself any more money by not offering this feature. I will get them a different sort of gift.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Great selection of plants. great offers.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    The only thing I didn't like was the cart during the process...it seemed to pop up and down and required more movement than I would have liked as I reviewed what was in my cart. Beyond that...great site!
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Shipping is way too much! Others offer free shipping over certain amount. Upset not able to get $20 off coupon and 50% off promo in catalogue. Company sending too many solicitation emails.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Beautiful flowers and good prices.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    shipping to Texas should begin in late January or early February...that is our spring time..March is too late
  • Jan 23, 2015
    I like the varity, but I have bought plants form here before.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Plants that I bought last year did not survive, so I'm giving it another try.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Can't beat the 50% off, thanks.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    The prices quoted in the catalog were different than the ones on the web site. Catalog I have has a sale ending on Jan 31. Hope these plants work out as they look beautiful.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    I would like to see the scientific name of the plants in addition to the common name so there are no misunderstandings. I would also like to receive my plants at an earlier date since I live in a warm climate.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Site is easy to navigate, and prices are very competitive.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    To limit coupons based upon dollars spent to one is dumb. It just force a customer to split orders, which increases shipping costs. Thus if you are offering a $20 discount on orders over $40, then you should offer a $40 discount on orders over $80 and a $60 discount on orders over $120..
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Some of the items I've received in the past have been a lot smaller than I thought they would be. It has taken them 2-3 YEARS to get to a reasonable size. I hope your products have improved in the size in which they are shipped
  • Jan 23, 2015
    I hope the plants will be as pretty as the pictures
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Appears most of their products are not in stock. That was a big disappointment and I would have ordered more had they been available.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Impressed that a live person answered my questions. Surprised i did not have to wait for a response after pressing different keys. , GREAT PHONE SERVICE.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    I almost didn't finish my purchase b/c of the shipping cost. I went ahead and placed my order but it will probably be the last one. Products look real good.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    So far so good! Many tempting flowers in catalog !
  • Jan 23, 2015
    I have been with you a good number of years. My old address 25 Elizabeth was loaded with Michigan bulb :) My first order from this address from you was a disappointment. I had to throw away several plants, for they came rotted in the plastic bags. It happens some times I understand. I'm so excited about spring and my tulips! I would gladly display Michigan bulb in my yard in a couple more years. Thank you have a nice day