Michigan Bulb Company Reviews

08/04/2015
Michigan Bulb Company Ratings and User Reviews. Michigan Bulb Company is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 2138 reviews. Last rated on 08/03/2015.
Michigan Bulb Company offers everyday low prices on everything you need for your garden including perennials, roses, bulbs, and more!

Michigan Bulb Company Rating

More About Michigan Bulb Company

Recent Reviews for Michigan Bulb Company

• Aug 3, 2015
    Your sight is wonderful and I visit often, dreaming of what I would buy if cost were no object. I love the plants, but can rarely order. Shipping charges really discourage what I order from nurseries. This order alone a third of my cost is shipping. This makes it more affordable to drive to physical stores. At one point, nearly all my plants came from a few mail order nurseries (including Michigan Bulb) but in recent years, shipping charges have changed that.
    "Always" get very healthy and beautiful plants from Michigan Bulb! TY
  • Aug 3, 2015
    This is only my second order from Michigan. I have yet to be able to comment on product satisfaction.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    Michigan Bulb offers some bulbs for a better price than a competing mail order company
  • Aug 3, 2015
    Great company, I will most certainly use it again. However, I wish they had an option like a Wish List so that they could notify me via email about availability of the product I was interested in.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    ordered roses earlier in the year and had my first luscious little bloom... loved the fragrance!
  • Aug 3, 2015
    I love Michigan bulb company.. They are very informative about the products they sell, I also used them when I did the garden on my first home. I wouldn't go anywhere else
  • Aug 2, 2015
    I really liked the selection of products and the beautiful pictures - I hope my plants look like the pictures after they grow. I am concerned that the guarantee is only for 30 days after receipt of product - most companies I have purchased plants from guarantee for one year that plants will grow as described. This is enough to deter me from future orders.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    I am a little late in the season to be ordering so they are out of stock on many items - Not their fault I procrastinated! Their value for the money is good - will definitely be back.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    FIRST TIME I HAVE WORKED WITH THIS COMPANY. AM EXCITED TO SEE HOW IT TURNS OUT.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    I would like to receive a fall catalog for ordering bulbs.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    The prices are great. The labelling of contents not so great.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    shipping service used is not careful with live plant shipments, its good that you just replace the damaged shipments fast but, that is not what the customer wants. They want their shipments good the first time. To following said instructions ( if understood, not clear instructions, just ballpark ) and to have product grow as expected, not for them to die after all the work that is put into the growing of the product.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    August was supposed to be free shipping but my checkout still showed shipping charges. Please check this out.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    The shipping charge for my order was a third of the cost of my entire order price. I paid the postage but did not cancel the order since the flowers I chose were priced well.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    Great and interesting plants for good prices. My peonies have just done wonderfully. I had a return last year and that was easy to do. I am a repeat customer about once a year.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Good experience, everything moved along splendidly.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    I am hoping my orders will be healthy plants and will live up to the descriptions given
  • Aug 1, 2015
    I found the sale info unclear. The item was marked down on it product page and there was banner talking about a 40% discount for August. I put the items in my cart then proceeded to checkout where I was given a code to apply for the 40% ddiscount. Nothing happened. When I called coustomer service I was told the 40% was taken already. That seems deceptiive to me. Why give me a code if it's already discounted?
  • Aug 1, 2015
    It would be VERY helpful if you could enable online customers to filter your plants by zone. I don't want to see plants that won't do well in my area. Seeing everything available just clouds my buying experience.