Michigan Bulb Company Reviews

08/01/2015
Michigan Bulb Company Ratings and User Reviews. Michigan Bulb Company is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 2222 reviews. Last rated on 08/01/2015.
Michigan Bulb Company offers everyday low prices on everything you need for your garden including perennials, roses, bulbs, and more!

Michigan Bulb Company Rating

More About Michigan Bulb Company

Recent Reviews for Michigan Bulb Company

• Aug 1, 2015
    Good experience, everything moved along splendidly.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    I am hoping my orders will be healthy plants and will live up to the descriptions given
  • Aug 1, 2015
    I found the sale info unclear. The item was marked down on it product page and there was banner talking about a 40% discount for August. I put the items in my cart then proceeded to checkout where I was given a code to apply for the 40% ddiscount. Nothing happened. When I called coustomer service I was told the 40% was taken already. That seems deceptiive to me. Why give me a code if it's already discounted?
  • Aug 1, 2015
    It would be VERY helpful if you could enable online customers to filter your plants by zone. I don't want to see plants that won't do well in my area. Seeing everything available just clouds my buying experience.
    They are great.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    I have ordered in the past and have been very happy with my purchases. Plus the cost is usually below other Bulb companies products though the irises are comparative to some others. I have found a wholesaler that has better prices on quantities for irises and tulips and daffodils. I will get those flowers from that company.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    I have bought items from you over the years and have been very satisfied.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    I love their bulbs and flowers. I have always ordered from them and have good success with the flowers that I order.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    I have always enjoyed the bulbs I have gotten from Michigan Bulb Company. I have ordered for years. Some of the bulbs that I have ordered are still blooming at my parents' place and sisters. I enjoy the quality of the flowers and their beauty, especially the Rembrandt tulips, which are my favorites. I also like that the bulbs are sent out when it is time to plant them.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    I choose to respond to this question after receiving ordered materials.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    They are very good at replacing items when they don't make it through the winter or turns out not to be what you actually ordered !
  • Jul 31, 2015
    I like the Hosta variety pack
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Have bought from Michigan Bulb Co, in the past. Always happy with my purchases. Thank you.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    I used to order from them years ago and like their selections and prices.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Lower shipping costs needed.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    I've ordered from you in the past with no problems
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Love the ease of ordering and the guarantees.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    I was pleased with the way Sally handled my problem with a previous order. I appreciate the fact that she understood that it takes longer than 30 days to determine satisfaction with a plant when you have received bulbs that should grow the following season. Mine did not and I received credit for the non-producing items.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    To date I have been pleased. I did have an item from my last order that I apparently did not read the planting instuctions thoroughly enough. It was not the fault of Michigan Bulb. My disappointment was self enduced, obviously. I plan to read all the planting instructions for the bulbs in this order. Thanks for your commitment to good service. Alice Hindman
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Great sale today. Love it.