Midwest Sports Supply Reviews

08/30/2015
Midwest Sports Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Midwest Sports Supply is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 3002 reviews. Last rated on 08/29/2015.

Midwest Sports Supply Rating

More About Midwest Sports Supply

Recent Reviews for Midwest Sports Supply

I like promo codes👍
  • Aug 29, 2015
    My husband and I have ordered from Midwest sports several times in the past and we've never had problems. Customer Service is great.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Made a mistake in number of items and found it difficult to change from a 2 to 1.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    I would have liked more variety of shoes. I was also confused why free shipping was not an option.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Struggled to process order during check out.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    It was very easy to navigate the website - so many product choices. I am looking forward to receiving my purchase.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Will decide how I like Midwest when I get the sneakers and I like them.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    would buy reel of genesis black magic or spinex, would try thris rackets also
  • Aug 29, 2015
    wish there were more sales on love all
  • Aug 29, 2015
    First time on the site, but very pleased with the product quality and quantity of choices.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    I have always been pleased with my purchases, and if I have had to return a item it has never been a problem.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    I love this company. They are just as nice on the phone as they are in person. They follow up with e-mails. I highly recommend them.
    VERY FRIENDLY STAFF
    Very reasonable prices
    Will see. My first experience
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Glad to get in on a really nice sale of tennis shoes. Hope they fit well ....
  • Aug 29, 2015
    A big pro was that the sizes available are posted on the main page with all the products so you don't have to click on a product to see what sizes are available. A con was that I live in Cincinnati and at checkout it would have been nice to ask me (because of my zip code) if I'd like to come in to pick up my purchase in lieu of mailing it. An additional con is that it didn't ask me if I was a Midwest customer...when I go to the store in Cincinnati, I can give my name and my purchase is recorded under my account. I couldn't do this on line.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Great first experience in using your site to place an order.
    Aug 29, 2015
    Very pleased with ordering process and order fulfillment. Excellent price and on time delivery.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Aug 29, 2015
    Item received on time and in great condition and works great!
  • Aug 14, 2015
    It's a great place to look out for sports accessories and great offers.
    Happy customer.