Midwest Sports Supply Reviews

04/27/2016
Midwest Sports Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Midwest Sports Supply is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 3067 reviews. Last rated on 04/27/2016.

Midwest Sports Supply Rating

More About Midwest Sports Supply

Recent Reviews for Midwest Sports Supply

• Apr 27, 2016
    Always a pleasure but I notmally
  • Apr 27, 2016
    Midwest is one of the best online store to get the best items and offers this online page have more variety. Then others .
  • Apr 27, 2016
    I am surprised Midwest does not carry NuBalance tennis sneakers for men.
  • Apr 27, 2016
    Despite asking for a full site, I still landed on another version of the mobile site... This made it harder to find stencil paint as the category it's in is not one of those listed. There could have been better formatting controls in shipping and payment screens (sorry, I'm a app developer). Overall, it's a good site with loads of potential and your pricing on the items I wanted beat out your competition.
  • Apr 27, 2016
    Love the discount prices. Can't afford full price items Like rackets.
  • Apr 27, 2016
    Midwest is a great website and always offers great prices! Thank you so much!!!
  • Apr 27, 2016
    I love the ease of shopping at Midwest Sport, and the ease of return. I am constantly(!) recommending this site to people!
  • Apr 27, 2016
    Shopped here because Tennis Warehouse, where I normally buy tennis equipment, will not stock the grommet I need until June.
    Always have what I need!
  • Apr 27, 2016
    Should have more clearance sales on everything
  • Apr 27, 2016
    I used to be able to sort tennis sneakers based on width. That no longer seems available. Since I am a 4E I have to go through a lot of material that is irrelevant to me.
  • Apr 27, 2016
    I tried to use "Pay with Amazon" but it did not work at all.
  • Apr 27, 2016
    Great prices and easy check out. Will shop here again!
  • Apr 18, 2016
    We have purchased previously tennis rackets and tennis shoes and are well satisfied with Midwest Sports Supply
    Apr 27, 2016
    I have been ordering tennis racquets and shoes for many years and have never had a problem with Midwest Sports Supply.
  • Apr 16, 2016
    Apr 27, 2016
    I was unable to track my order!
  • Apr 16, 2016
    sales are great, otherwise I try and shop local and have instant purchase.
  • Apr 15, 2016
    Orders arrive as planned Final price better than any retailer
    Apr 27, 2016
    My shipment was supposed to be Free Ground Delivery, but they charge me delivery, for a standard request. I asked that questions to customer service, but never got an answer. The rest was OK. Thanks
  • Apr 14, 2016
    Apr 27, 2016
    Was not informed that product was not in stock when order was placed. No subsequent email telling me that order was on backorder. When nothing arrived after about a week called and learned about backorder. Asked why I wasn't informed proactively, agent guessed they should have done something but had no useful response. Lousy service!
  • Apr 4, 2016
    everything about this website is good except it is always very expensive to ship to NZ. Thats the only downside for me.
  • Mar 31, 2016
    I'm a recurrent customer for many years.
    Apr 27, 2016
    I have being a customer for many years.