Midwest Sports Supply Reviews

09/29/2014
Midwest Sports Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Midwest Sports Supply is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 2159 reviews. Last rated on 09/29/2014.

Midwest Sports Supply Rating

More About Midwest Sports Supply

Recent Reviews for Midwest Sports Supply

• Sep 29, 2014
    Overall good experience but it is my first time. I expect to do more business if my raquet arrives on time.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Good selection, competitive prices, and customer service usually good.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Great value on high quality tennis shoes!
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Midwest Sports always has good prices.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I like shopping at Midwest on line I like the variety,however I would like stores in my area where I could try on the garments
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I like Midwest as a company. Great sales and free shipping are big to me.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    With few continuing needs in tennis gear or wear, I tend to shop sales--particularly for shoes--so as to have 1-2 pairs of new shoes in boxes, when the tread or inner sole of existing shoes relegates them to casual wear. Midwest earns my loyalty for their email-announced sales, with promotional codes that lower the prices even more. I have to say, however, that I tend to double check items, such as shoes, at the Tennis Warehouse site since it has more extensive evaluations and more customer feedback. At that point, you risk losing me, since I'll scan their choices--although this time I came back, and with your promotional code, you undercut their price for the item I purchased.
    Good products, reliable service
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I've been very happy with the price and promptness of my deliveries.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    would be good to have more videos on rackets
  • Sep 29, 2014
    More products on big sales
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Your return policy should match your exchange policy. I try to buy elewhere first when I am buying something I haven't tried on because if I don't like the fit or look I have to pay to return it...
  • Sep 29, 2014
    ive had trouble finding nike vapor 9.5 for an affordable price, thank you for making it possible for me to have new kicks to challenge my competitors!
    great service, easy website
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I like that there's no tax for California and I got to waive shipping charges because of amount. Originally I wanted other shoes, but I took too long and they were gone. Ooops!
  • Sep 29, 2014
    great online store for prices and quality
    GREAT PLACE TO BUY TENNIS SUPPLIES
    Great prices and selection
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Super fast to use the site. Took me less than 35 seconds to find the item I wanted, put it in my cart and start the checkout process. Also was unable to find this item through the manufacturer but found it online here w/ Midwest.com
    Easier check out