Midwest Sports Supply Reviews

07/25/2014
Midwest Sports Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Midwest Sports Supply is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 2248 reviews. Last rated on 07/25/2014.

Midwest Sports Supply Rating

More About Midwest Sports Supply

Recent Reviews for Midwest Sports Supply

• Jul 25, 2014
    I recommend Midwest to all my friends for its pricing.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Every thing seems good so far we will see how product's work out. We are a family with 9 children from 11 months to 16 yrs. do a lot of shoe shopping, kids play a lot of tennis and shoes do not last long
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Nice website, clear picture of product.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    website is extremely helpful!
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Great tennis store. I frequently check the online site for promotions, specials, or to simply browse around for new attire!
    this site is very good
    Great Supplier of Tennis Gear
  • Jul 25, 2014
    I love that it has free shipping and no tax!
    i love it
  • Jul 25, 2014
    I live in the West coast and the 5 hours coupon I received in the email was almost expired when I got it. The coupon was set to expired at 6PM EST and I got the email at 4:45PM EST. Please take this into consideration before you send out the coupon next time. Thank you.
    Like shopping here.
    Keep it up !
    Always a great experience
  • Jul 25, 2014
    My favorite online tennis supplier. Good prices, prompt service.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Great place to get your tennis gear!!!
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Jul 25, 2014
    Shoes were not packed tightly in shipping box. shoes were out of their shoe box and banging around. in all my 52 years, i have never received an order with such disregard to its condition.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Only place to improve is the photos: I purchased a BLACK skort, and it was hard to see detail - always a problem with black items, but photos could be LARGER!!! Or better lit?
    Jul 25, 2014
    Great stuff at great prices, and package arrived promptly. I plan to purchase more items at Midwest Sports Supply.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Jul 25, 2014
    Just got in contact with them regarding the return process of some items. I am waiting for reply. I am in mexico and the phone number provided for international calls seems to be a fax number, so I sent them an e-mail. Hope to get an answer soon.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Jul 25, 2014
    Midwest Sports Supply is simple the best one could possibly expect in trading!
  • Jul 11, 2014
    I have made a number of purchases and demoed products from Midwest Sports. They offer competitive prices and great service.