Mighty Leaf Tea Reviews

07/22/2014
Mighty Leaf Tea Ratings and User Reviews. Mighty Leaf Tea is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 450 reviews. Last rated on 07/22/2014.

Mighty Leaf Tea Rating

More About Mighty Leaf Tea

Recent Reviews for Mighty Leaf Tea

• Jul 22, 2014
    DO NOT SHARE MY EMAIL ADDRESS WITH ANY OTHER COMPANIES!! DO NOT!.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Excellent teas, got tired of buying boxes every other week, and expensive way to buy. We are regular tea drinkers, my husband and I, and we are foodies. So getting top quality tea for a very good price is fabulous!
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I had Mighty Leaf Chamomile Citrus on Vacation in Alaska recently. It was the best Chamomile I have tasted and I have tried all of the current brands at my local grocery store. I look forward to receiving my order.The only problem I have is the sign up for email for the 15% off my tea order on line. When will I get this?
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Might I see the tea before Labor Day. With the prices charged, one wonders why the shipping costs are so high, if at all.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Excellent product. We stopped drinking coffee in preference for it,
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Mighty Leaf is not cheap like some other retailers, (Amazon.com is the other exception, as of my last experience), they qualify you for free shipping with the purchase price, not the net balance after discounts and coupons. Their customer service is prompt, courteous, and helpful too.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    What happened to the banana coconut cream black tea - my absolute favorite?
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Anything I have ordered from this site has been wonderful....and I love the sample pouches ...gives me the opportunity to try different flavors without comitting to a larger purchase...and...most of the time I wind up purchasing what I sampled!
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I had a difficult time accessing the US site. I had to call customer service and they added my IP address so I could shop and not get redirected to the UK site. Quite frustrating and delayed placing my order for over a week. Ug.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Exceptional product. One of a kind.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Web site is very difficult to use. Makes offers of free shipping or discounts but they are not available. Not enough time intervals for recurring orders.No customer service available now.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    It was tricky to go back online and find a coupon for free shipping. It shouldn't be this sort of scavenger hunt. Glad I save 7.00, which is too high for sending tea, I believe. Shipping should not be a profit source for the company.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    I also used a 15% off coupon code emailed to me by Mighty Leaf so that it arrived as soon as I established an account and before my order was completed. I was happy to be able to combine the 15% and free shipping. There was one glitch - the first time I completed the order process with credit card etc. the order did not go thru. Perhaps because it was completing my account first? But the system didn't let me know that. I had to check the account history to make sure the order hadn't gone thru, and then complete the process again. This time with the 15% off coupon that had arrived, so it worked out!
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I would like to purchase a larger size bag or loose "black currant tea".
  • Jul 10, 2014
    I like the look of the tea but, hate the cost of shipping!
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Jul 20, 2014
    Great tea and great service!
  • Jul 5, 2014
    Jul 18, 2014
    Thanks, great tea!
  • Jul 5, 2014
    My husband purchased the African Nectar through the store. We loved it so much, I hoped to save money and purchase it in bulk. Thank you so much for providing this ability. Sincerely, Peg Sterling
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Jul 20, 2014
    Excellent company which has excellent products.
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Jul 19, 2014
    Received tea earlier than expexted. Love this tea even though I'm a coffee drinker. Never dissapoints.