Mighty Leaf Tea Reviews

12/19/2014
Mighty Leaf Tea Ratings and User Reviews. Mighty Leaf Tea is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 445 reviews. Last rated on 12/19/2014.

Mighty Leaf Tea Rating

More About Mighty Leaf Tea

Recent Reviews for Mighty Leaf Tea

• Dec 19, 2014
    Love the tea - but the website checkout process sucks. I wanted to change the quantity on order - no way I could do it that I could see. Really ruined the experience.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I would have gone to another catagory as well if it had been clearer more options were available to choose from. I was also looking for toys.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I love Mighty Leaf Tea!!!
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Your web site has MAJOR issues. It would not allow me to add addresses.... error codes were the order of the day. Finally had to call to have this done. PLEASE UPDATE OR REPAIR YOUR WEBSITE!! Otherwise most went well. Know that I really like your Teas.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I had this at Too Jayes and Love it!!
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Love your tea....Keep up the good work!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    The quality of your teas are excellent.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    This is my first time ordering and I ordered gifts for clients. It would have been useful to know whether the order being shipped would included a price for the order or now. Being that these are gifts, I would not want the price to appear, but that was not clear to me during the checkout process, so I am taking a leap of faith here and hoping for no embarrassment.
    Website is horrible
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Many of the gift items I tried to purchase were not available.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    The first request for setting up a new password did not go through even though the email address I gave was correct. Even on the second request made, it took about 30 minutes for a reply back at my email address from Mighty leaf so that I could create a new pswd.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I get your tea every morning from my local coffee vendor, but would like to try some at home. Your Marrakesh Mint Green Tea is one of the best mint teas I've ever had. I'd love to see more varieties of mint tea (with caffeine please).
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Mighty leaf has a great selection of teas. I look foward to receiving my order in a very timely fashion.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    I love Might Leaf Teas!
  • Dec 9, 2014
    It was easy to order
    Dec 19, 2014
    Very nice experience thank you
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Dec 19, 2014
    My only issue was I was not able to track my order and I never received and estimated time of arrival for my order. I love the teas and the travel mug but timely shipping and an eta are crucial especially during the holidays.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Wanted a discount, could not find promo code for this product, not sure why cause the add said 15-40% off. But love the tea!
    Dec 19, 2014
    Sent my order to wrong place but when I contacted re problem no blame assigned and order was rushed to me. Very satisfied with customer service gal Melanie and of course the tea is great. Ko
  • Dec 4, 2014
    This survey is confusing. I didn't do ANY research. I only buy Mighty Leaf Tea but there's no way to tell you that
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    Mighty leaf is the best tea I have ever tasted. I plan to continue enjoying it for years to come.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    The purchase process (shopping cart checkout) is somewhat confusing. The site advertises free shipping for purchases over $60 but apparently this does not include purchases where a discount has been given (this is not clearly stated anywhere; I am making the assumption because I did not appear to qualify for the discount even though I added 2 items to my order to get free shipping). I also received an unclear error code during my purchase and was forced to allow you to retain my card number in my profile. I did not want this. Finally, the site appears to retain my credit card information in the cookies. That's a compromise on my security. If I was not a fan of the product, I would not purchase again.
    Dec 19, 2014
    My perception is that you had an issue with your systems where you lost track of what orders shipped and what didn't. You then proceeded to send satisfaction surveys to see if customers had receive their orders so you could remedy the problem. What if I didn't check my email or decided not to provide feedback on a product I did not receive? Would I never have received my product?