Mighty Leaf Tea Reviews

08/29/2014
Mighty Leaf Tea Ratings and User Reviews. Mighty Leaf Tea is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 326 reviews. Last rated on 08/28/2014.

Mighty Leaf Tea Rating

More About Mighty Leaf Tea

Recent Reviews for Mighty Leaf Tea

• Aug 28, 2014
    I was surprised that both Orchid Oolong and African Amber pouches were out of stock. those are my two "go to" teas at ML.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    I like the clean appearance of the website. The selection of samples springing up as it does in the checkout, is somewhat confusing-- maybe some advance notice would help.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Good selection of teas with helpful reviews. Looking forward to trying them out.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Minor point: I was looking for Lapsong Suchong tea and my initial search on your website turned up only your Russian Caravan tea which is a blend. Further looking did come up with your Organic Lapsong Suchong but the problem is, it is misspelled on your site (Lapsang instead of Lapsong).
  • Aug 25, 2014
    I think it's a good site. I'm hoping the products are as good. As far as I remember they weren't VERRY memorable. I'm hoping for a better experience!!
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Great tea, good web site. I wish that more of Mighy Leave teas were available in local stores.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    I love this tea. Best way to start my day.
  • Aug 24, 2014
    I found this tea in a restaurant about 10 years ago. I have purchased on and off since then, but I am now drinking tea on a daily basis and I love the variety that you offer. I would like to see more organic and decaffeinated varieties, but over all I am very pleased.
  • Aug 23, 2014
    Love the mint tea, price could be better, especially for returning customers. Maybe should have a promotion: buy x times, next purchase free.
  • Aug 23, 2014
    this survey plugged in 2 zeros after the price of my tea and it took me time to figure out the problem, just about quit
    very good product
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Mighty Leaf is the only tea I drink ~ about 6-8 cups a day!!! Delish!
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Great alternative to Teavana.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    the tea is the best but the darjeeling is not in any of the stores I go to although other types are.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Love Organic African Nectar!
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I appreciate being able to purchase and enjoy Mighty Leaf tea.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I was surprised about the reorder selection as a condition for checking out. While it could be viewed as a courtesy, i was less than satistifed that it was a condition.
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Your website was slow to load the different pages...very frustrating getting around your site. I don't ususally have issues like that with other sites, so its not my computer.
    Aug 23, 2014
    I ordered from 2 tea companies on the same day. I received the one order in 2 days, but Mighty Leaf took 7 days (and I chose standard shipping for both orders). I was dissatisfied with this aspect of my ordering process. They need to provide quicker shipping for their customers. I will probably order from the other company the next time because of this. Both products are equal in quality.
  • Aug 6, 2014
    best tea ever
    Aug 23, 2014
    some teas are better than others. we all have or favorites. mine is organic masala chai. The robust taste and sensuous aroma warm me to my toes.
  • Aug 3, 2014