Mighty Leaf Tea Reviews

09/29/2014
Mighty Leaf Tea Ratings and User Reviews. Mighty Leaf Tea is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 249 reviews. Last rated on 09/28/2014.

Mighty Leaf Tea Rating

More About Mighty Leaf Tea

Recent Reviews for Mighty Leaf Tea

• Sep 28, 2014
    unhappy with the out of stock percentage. would have preferred to be able to pay using paypal
  • Sep 28, 2014
    One day a few months ago at work I saw the USPS mail carrier delivering a box of Mighty Leaf to one of the building tenants. One of Stationary Engineers saw the box and commented how he and his wife order all the time from Might Leaf and commented what great quality teas Might Leaf has. I always meant to look on the website but never got around to it. Last month while going into a coffee café while waiting to go to a meeting I ordered some black tea. The café carried Might Leaf and I was able to try Might Leaf black tea. I was intrigued how the tea bag was made of a open weave material and not paper. I was amused since that is how tea bags first originated...placed in silk bags for sampling and people mistakenly used the bag to dip it into hot water instead of removing the tea before brewing. I saved the outer wrapper from the tea bag to remind myself to go on line to order some Mighty Leaf Irish Breakfast tea (my all time favorite!). And well....here I am buying tea from Might Leaf!
  • Sep 27, 2014
    I first was introduced to your teas in Hawaii. Upon returning home, I immediately placed an order.I have tried many different varieties, but I have my favorites. Mighty leaf teas look pretty, smell pretty, and are delicious. I particularly enjoy Acai, Mango, Rainforest Matte, Chamoille, and anything with berries.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    Web site is a bit "clunky". Not really easy to navigate, and instead of just being able to edit my existing credit card, I had to re-enter it as a new card just to update the expiration date. Tea is outstanding, though!!!
  • Sep 24, 2014
    I love the tea but DO feel that any order over $ 50.00 should include free shipping
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Still am loving the quality of Mighty Leaf Tea!! Thanks for the many offerings and quick service! I do wish, because I am a regular purchaser, to have more "coupons" come my way!!
  • Sep 23, 2014
    several areas on the web site caused problems when I used them from a tablet (ipad) browser forcing me to recreate my order on a desktop computer: * edit shipping address hung * edit billing address hung It would be nice if the website was compatible with mobile devices (or even better if it was customized for mobile devices).
  • Sep 23, 2014
    I love the quality of the mighty leaf tea products. My only wish is that the website could be a little more fluid for the user experience. Sometimes the interface is a little busy and hard to navigate. Simplicity might make it less intimidating.
  • Sep 23, 2014
    tried before and like it
  • Sep 22, 2014
    prices are borderline too high. used to shop here for fine tea first, but will have to do some shopping around in the further for better pricing. Also would like the 'ice tea' varieties available for bulk purchase (instead of bags). Tea drinkers that use bulk tea do not like to buy 'bagged' tea regardless if it's intended to be consumed hot or cold.
  • Sep 21, 2014
    it would not let me check out without entering the recurring order, I need to cancel this please that is why the checkout experience was BAD
  • Sep 20, 2014
    Would like greater variety of Darjeeling Teas and amounts available for purchase and in pouches. Have had Darjeeling Tea from MLT before and that is why I purchased it today.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    love the tea, it test great, it help me to relax.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    We love the tea and would love to see some loyalty specials on pricing.
    Keep up the good work!
  • Sep 11, 2014
    First time ordering from this site. Was not as user friendly as other on-line sites I've used. The selection of products was fine and the description of the teas was clear and easy to understand. However, it took some time to follow and work through the prompts, during the checkout process.
    Sep 26, 2014
    Purchased the teas as a gift. The receipient was very pleased.
  • Sep 8, 2014
    First purchase from Mighty Leaf after searching online for best tea to package tea favors for my daughter's wedding. Wanted tea with chamomile flowers (in wedding colors) and liked the citrus blend best from all loose teas searched.
    Sep 22, 2014
    High quality tea as expected.
  • Sep 7, 2014
    Sep 22, 2014
    My husband has lymphoma. He drinks the organic green tea with little caffeine. We like to order in the 100 box. When there is a sale it seems like they are not available. That is sometimes disappointing. He does enjoy the tea.
  • Sep 7, 2014
    We love African Amver Organic Tea. I would like to simply reorder African Amber Organic Tea. It would be nice to be able to just type it in and not have to pcik it out and discover how to go thru checkout.
    Sep 24, 2014
    I made an error in my order. I meant to order African Amber Organic , , but ordered organic African nectar. We have loved the former and are pleased with the latter. Will order again.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    I have had Mighty Leaf teas at a local restaurant and really enjoy the Orange Dulce, which is what I ordered today. I wanted some for home. Happy to have found the website and look forward to my shipment.
    Sep 23, 2014
    My local restaurant ran out of Orange Dulce tea a few weeks ago which prompted me to order it for myself at home. I love this tea!