Mighty Leaf Tea Reviews

Mighty Leaf Tea Ratings and User Reviews. Mighty Leaf Tea is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 388 reviews.

Mighty Leaf Tea Rating

More About Mighty Leaf Tea

Recent Reviews for Mighty Leaf Tea

• Sep 2, 2015
    I drink every night a cup of tea jasmine
  • Sep 2, 2015
    We like your products, especially the high quality unadulterated teas. Appreciate your introduction of some new ones and would like to see some of the more exotic (straight) teas in sachets (if they would hold their quality.) Also would like to see your detailed descriptions of each again. Consumer descriptions are not as well focused on the specific tastes, aromas, textures etc. as you can be. Also, we buy in bulk and greatly appreciate the discounts.
    Always good teas.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    The prices have gone up considerably. If they continue to do so I will be unable to continue to purchase from Mighty Leaf. I also noted that, although I got an email stating that there was a sale which was 30% off for orders over $100, I did not get the discounted price on my order. I will be ignoring any more sales notifications, as they obviously don't apply, for some reason.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Very good tea. Bag count in their 100 bag boxes are always off. Short one, two or three bags, but never over, sometimes the right amount. They need a better system. But they do make good on it if I call them.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I think it's a little pricey
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I have loved buying cups of Mighty Leaf tea from cafes and bakeries, and I am excited to see if the bags I get from this online purchase are as good as the product I get from those stores.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Would like more decaf teas.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    love the presentation and overall flavor
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Excellent quality and best diversified offer. Very friendly web page and good promotions.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    I like the tea and the value I receive online.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Looking forward to trying this tea. Cooks Illustrated review was great!
    Aug 30, 2015
    This is high quality tea with lots of flavor varieties.
    Sep 2, 2015
    There was a hitch with my order, I was contacted and the resolution of the order was very satisfactory.
    Great Tea combinations!
    Aug 30, 2015
  • Aug 19, 2015
    I love your products and enjoy giving them as gifts. I was sort of disappointed that two of the products I wished to give were not available at this time. I would wait but need to send this gift now. Maybe next time . . . .
    Sep 1, 2015
    The items I purchased were a gift. They were delivered to the giftee. She called me to express how pleased she was with her beautiful items. The teapot I hoped to order was not in stock, but I chose another, more expensive one and I know the person who received it will use and enjoy it.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Sep 1, 2015
    I've been enjoying the new mug i purchased. It really gives me the chance to drink more tea. It also will be a great travel companion.
  • Aug 14, 2015
    I miss some of your discontinued teas. Any chance that they will be brought back?
    Aug 29, 2015